Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias (28804 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results / Oyedepo In His Own Time: Throwback Haircut Hypocrisy And The Rights Of The Olori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by LajaLaba: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Mmesoma the Lord said I should tell you that after this, you will go many places and many countries to study.. God have answered your prayers.. Rejoice in thy Lord for God have make away for you to excel academically..

If you know her show her this message

Among the selected once their must be a chosen one. Rejoice dear.
Are u normal?
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Alpharey: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
pain me? Unto what level now? Una no dey normal se, Ajeh grin

You are not normal at all. Why are you foaming for mouth because of a Minor's exam results. This thing shouldn't even make a national news if not for ethnic bigots like you.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by ponishah: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
oikirodah:
Navigating the Dangerous Route: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, and the Shadow of Ethnic Bias

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO Of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/navigating-the-dangerous-route-mmesomas-jamb-result-hypocrisy-and-the-shadow-of-ethnic-bias/

Op is part of the fake news he was blindly attacking.
He has affirmed that the girl forged the said jamb score.
What if the parents or special central or school did it?
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Beuberry(f): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
festacman:
I don't understand this. What about the other candidate Umeh Nkechinyere from Anambra State that JAMB certified as scoring the highest? Why is she not being celebrated or given scholarship? Is she not a worthy daughter of Anambra State like Mmesomma? Why is everybody focused on this girl with doubtful result? What is wrong with us even engaging tribal slanging match over the doubtful when the genuine is roundly ignored?

I suggest that Seun splashed her picture on the FP as mark of honor rather than all these Mmesoma controversies.
Shebi you saw that red faced man that said she's offering Mmesomma scholarship to masters. Good gesture but it's coming when a controversy hasn't been cleared. It clearly shows the east is faulty.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Arapmoi22: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
festacman:
I don't understand this. What about the other candidate Umeh Nkechinyere from Anambra State that JAMB certified as scoring the highest? Why is she not being celebrated or given scholarship? Is she not a worthy daughter of Anambra State like Mmesomma? Why is everybody focused on this girl with doubtful result? What is wrong with us even engaging tribal slanging match over the doubtful when the genuine is roundly ignored?

I suggest that Seun splashed her picture on the FP as mark of honor rather than all these Mmesoma controversies.

Mmesoma is like Jacob who wants to take blessings due to Nkechinyenre.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Solababa91(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
APC is reaping where it sowed. In 2015 Lai Mohammed as the APC publicity secretary as well as some APC stalwarts in other to wrestle power from PDP would almost all the time connect Fmr President Jonathan and PDP to any ill-happenings then, so goes around comes around, I'm not surprised this recent development is being given a political undertone.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Jayhome24: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alpharey:

What was your score in Jamb. That is if you took it at all. Agbero

Just see your doctor tomorrow for a real mental status evaluation...
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by ShaqFu: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
musicwriter:

Alright, if that's how you see it.

But, what if JAMB is actually covering up a mess? The legislator from the girl's town reported seeing a different score when he checked the girl's result on JAMB's website.
If Jamb is actually covering up a mess, surely the evidence provided would have been debunked by now.

Jamb already said they don't issue notification of result anymore, so how come the said lass was issued notification of result? Jamb really gave proof to back up their claims while the lass and her family have continued to keep mute.

Let's see how this plays out.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by BabaIbo: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
sogodihno:
Victim mentality has damaged her people, they always have the mentality of everyone is against them, that's why they keep losing in Nigeria politics

As your tribesman don dey there, I hope sey you dey buy fuel #190?
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by sogodihno: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
BabaIbo:

As your tribesman don dey there, I hope sey you dey buy fuel #190?

Yes, I am.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by BabaIbo: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
sogodihno:

Yes, I am.

Geraot, I don't have time for sens€le$s people.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Tzar(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
I was amazed at how people (mostly Igbos) came to her defense without having the facts!
Nigerians are very funny people!

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by chachauche(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
What else he's biased as Bleep, he's the judge over his own case, Fucking hypocrites,if is their tribe,then all is well.go to hell.
Millimann:

How can this writer just conclude that this girl forged her result??

Why not wait for them to conclude their investigations and we know what really happened and who should be held culpable.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by djon78(m): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=fkj950ax post=124215379][/quote]

Like I said

Not everyone gives a damn about Jamb in this country

Most of these our leaders
There children don't have anything to do with Jamb
Example all Buharis children had there tertiary education in the UK

Claims of Falsifying her printout is complete crap
Just a make believe story

As for admissions abroad
She will definitely get it
If you think she won't
Then you are completely deluded
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by djon78(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2023
Komu1048:

Congratulations on your decision/accomplishment, u are not the president of America.

As if the daughter will automatically be better than those that will write

If you have tasted educational quality on both sides of the divide
You won't type the trash you did

Educational quality here is complete crap

I tasted it here but was Privileged to taste the other side

I can say I am completely sorry for what Nigerians go through in terms of Education

How many Nigerian universities do Tangible research, or even do the research itself

With the exception of Covenant university
Most Nigerian research articles don't even make it in African academic circles talkless of Global academic Circles

You think the backwardness that pervades here is not related to poor quality education

Nigerians are smart
But Educational quality here is abysmal

Let me repeat it again

Jamb is crap
It's systems are completely outdated and obsolete
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by indigenous234(f): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2023
The Kaduna guy should have been questioned by the DSS for balance. No one is saying the girl shouldn't be punished, let the punishment go round equally. Dassoll.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by musicwriter(m): 12:25am On Jul 05, 2023
ShaqFu:
If Jamb is actually covering up a mess, surely the evidence provided would have been debunked by now.

Jamb already said they don't issue notification of result anymore, so how come the said lass was issued notification of result? Jamb really gave proof to back up their claims while the lass and her family have continued to keep mute.

Let's see how this plays out.

If that's the case, we may have a case of fraud on our hands but the thing is that I don't trust Nigerian institutions. It would be easier for me to believe it if an honest person from JAMB explain it to me. Also, maybe I am a little biased because I don't want her disenfranchised, especially because she's a woman.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by pquaver(m): 1:36am On Jul 05, 2023
Guestlander:

People focus on her because she cheated and continues to defend it.
She is trying to steal what belongs to Nkechi and that is totally unacceptable.

Dont u see similar mentality with obidients and obi trying to steal tinubu mandate and crying they were victims even though the rigged.. That girl is an obidient.. She is only following obi footsteps.. Steal and try to intimidate others to cower

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Alpharey: 1:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Jayhome24:

Just see your doctor tomorrow for a real mental status evaluation...

Hehehe. Seems you just learned this English sentence. The way you are using the words. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Alliswell248: 2:33am On Jul 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

objectiveness will still favour me and my family....

Objective will favour Ipob miscreants and their families.
Keep dancing.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Brendaniel: 4:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Alliswell248:

Objective will favour Ipob miscreants and their families.
Keep dancing.

Ipob....

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Ifogift007: 4:59am On Jul 05, 2023
festacman:

Is just to show you the amount of jealousy and hatred for an Igbo Man in Nigeria
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Tunde835(m): 5:09am On Jul 05, 2023
I don't know why whenever IPOB are insulting our tribe it's okay but when I start defending Yorùbás from their rants with logical points I'm the tribalist but not them

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Tunde835(m): 5:11am On Jul 05, 2023
Wizardslayer:
Anambra still remains the light of all nations.

If you want to give your children sound education think Anambra.
Ah no we do not we think South West. Even she picked UNILAG

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Chibuezem(m): 5:29am On Jul 05, 2023
Millimann:

How can this writer just conclude that this girl forged her result??

Why not wait for them to conclude their investigations and we know what really happened and who should be held culpable.
People will gorge out their conscience just to get cheap likes, gone are the days of investigative journalism.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Chibuezem(m): 5:29am On Jul 05, 2023
Meditation01:
Always use ‘PHAT!’ when you find yourself in an impure or aurically negative physical location, when you need to purify it. Just as fire can purify physical things, the mantra ‘PHAT!’ can purify astral spaces.
what's PHAT?
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Funflipper: 5:55am On Jul 05, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You this oshomole blog,where is your proof that she falsified her result.She printed the result from Jamb portal,meaning the problem is from Jamb just like Inec.She has always been a brilliant student and couldn't have forged her result for any reason

You are still peddling falsehood after everything JAMB revealed. Why is she the only candidate having a notification of result in 2023? The last time a notification of result was issued was in 2021.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Funflipper: 6:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Beuberry:

Shebi you saw that red faced man that said she's offering Mmesomma scholarship to masters. Good gesture but it's coming when a controversy hasn't been cleared. It clearly shows the east is faulty.

They are psychologically damaged.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by ShaqFu: 6:13am On Jul 05, 2023
musicwriter:

If that's the case, we may have a case of fraud on our hands but the thing is that I don't trust Nigerian institutions. It would be easier for me to believe it if an honest person from JAMB explain it to me. Also, maybe I am a little biased because I don't want her disenfranchised, especially because she's a woman.
Jamb have already given all the explanation and evidence needed. That lass' result was forged, there's no two way about it.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by ShaqFu: 6:14am On Jul 05, 2023
Chibuezem:
People will gorge out their conscience just to get cheap likes, gone are the days of investigative journalism.
from the evidence provided this far, it's enough to conclude the girl forged her result or somebody assisted her in forging her result, period.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Xscape1993(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2023
festacman:

You are indeed a critical thinker. God bless your generations..
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Gandrova: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:
Some pigs... are still defending Mmesoma cheesy

Chai cheesy
Common apply little sense, she is a minor and innocent of the charges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covenant Beats UI, FUTA To Retain Nigeria’s Best University Spot (Full List) / Futa 2011/2012 Postutme / Covenant University’s Former Vice-chancellor Suspended For Examination Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.