Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit (31554 Views)

Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / Tribunal Admits Presidential Election Result Declared By INEC As Exhibit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by Felix6: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
MesutJjj:
Nairaland you people should stop posting fake news,this was never discuss today at tribunal,I will delete this nairaland today, always posting fake news.
seriously?
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by garfield1: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jostoman:
the samething you said against adeleke on the day supreme court want to give their final judgement grin

Actually,I predicted his victory at the supreme court because it will affect tinubu
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by Jostoman: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Posting this fake proceeding to console other evil defender.
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by Alliswell248: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
A drug lord remains a drug lord and his false, fake identity can't stop

Once a sinner but now a child of the most high God.
You can call me anytime you like if it would reduce your pain.
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by Dbestbrest: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
These children of hate will wail tire oo. What species kind of homo sapiens re these for God's sake. We will continue to laugh at you people for your low level of intelligence. In your eyes, the Ijaws had displayed you from your 3rd position to 4th. An ijaw man will be president of this nation again before you people can taste the position. Nothing can make me vote again for a tribe that hates my tribe so much. The mistake of 25th February 2023 can never be repeated again

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by Alliswell248: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
olumike001:

There is no such document. It is aa purported story, he has been over this since 2003 and he has always been coming out victorious... The news is circulating is not a revelation it's a known thing that he has won both in Nigeria and with USA. Let's even imagine he is guilty, he has also surpassed the 10 years period if being convicted of a crime regarding his eligibility.

Don't waste time educating the headless mob. No one takes them serious.
Buhari never paid attention to them. He called them dot. Chest beater. Fake developers
Tinubu would equally ignored them.
Very irrevelant people with hatred and vile in their DNA

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by qtechomo(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
The master himself Asiwaju gbogbo politics

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
b3llo:
This tribunal don dey turn child's play. Whoever is expecting anything different from other PEPT in Nigeria is a joker.

Every PEPT is unique, 2007 PEPT was close to annuling the elections because the electoral act of 2006 was infringed upon. The surferer couldn't just approbate and reprobate at the same time that was why it became a split decision in favour of Yaradua at the time.

The other PEPT in the fourth republic had not been contentious and weighty like that of 2007 except the 2023 PEPT. Expecting same results for different scenarios may bring your hopes to the lowest ebb.

There are different issues that can make or mar the respondents to the petition, this is their day to quash all those weighty issues raised including the constitutional issue that already had precedence set by the surpreme Court.

Do not be so sure, there was a time when we all were saying Gubernatorial elections can not be upturned but someone set the precedence and it has remained so to this day .

You never can tell the mind of a judge when issues come to timelight, let's eat our popcorn and see how it pans out in the coming weeks.
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by Tareq1105: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
shortgun:
Hope he equally tendered the court documents that indicted him for illicit drug peddling in the US. angry

If you have the Charge Sheet with which Tinubu was charged, you can give it to Obi LP or Atiku PDP lawyers.

Everybody is looking for the charges both on internet and several personal visit to the Court in US. They're still looking for it.

You guys are failures. Every petition shall be shredded. Just follow with unbiased mind and that's the only time to would realize that hatred was the basis of all this Tinubu this Tinubu that.

You talk about his involvement in drugs, but neither Obi nor Atiku could produce the charges against Tinubu.

I recall Atiku PDP witness was asked if Tinubu was charged to Court in US and if yes he should help the Court with the charges. He said he doesn't have the charges.

Tinubu APC lawyers asked him if it was a civil or criminal forfeiture? He said it was civil forfeiture, and that settles it.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by benitwater(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
shortgun:
Hope he equally tendered the court documents that indicted him for illicit drug peddling in the US. angry
instead of forming Van Damme on nairaland you can help by submitting those documents you mentioned as well
Time is money don't waste yours on fruitless wailing.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by Asswipemod: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lutherblaq:
@cheesy

grin lamba presidentgrin

I bet you and that goon you're quoting didn't read the part where a letter from the US embassy to the Nigeria Police clearing Tinubu of any allegations of being wanted in the US was also tendered to the court.
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
onatisi:
This case is very technical. Can Tinubu be said to be unqualified after going through scrutiny for senatorial and governorship elections ? I think the opposition should base their point and evidences on how the elections was rigged,the margin and where the rigging took place .

That issues like this wasn't raised when he contested for elections before is not a basis for it not to be raised now.

You have to bring as many missiles as possible when you want your enemy down you never know one might hit him.

Others have been booted out for same alleged crimes. Let's all chill and see how these pans out, the judges have final say.
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by Asswipemod: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dbestbrest:
These children of hate will wail tire oo. What species kind of homo sapiens re these for God's sake. We will continue to laugh at you people for your low level of intelligence. In your eyes, the Ijaws had displayed you from your 3rd position to 4th. An ijaw man will be president of this nation again before you people can taste the position. Nothing can make me vote again for a tribe that hates my tribe so much. The mistake of 25th February 2023 can never be repeated again

The hatred has assumed a demonic proportion.
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by seunmsg(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
garfield1:

Based on this,it's a HE

Bro, some stupid questions should be ignored. The cretin you responded to will not stop believing and spreading the nonsense lie that the Tinubu that graduates from Chicago state university is a female.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by Omoawoke: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

All the lawyers at that tribunal are working together. They will prolong case for their benefit even when they all know the end.

That’s their tactics of milking clients, and why I use to say that, no lawyer will make heaven.

Lol, we all know how this will end
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lol, we all know how this will end

Exactly! Everybody knows already.
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by garfield1: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
seunmsg:

Bro, some stupid questions should be ignored. The cretin you responded to will not stop believing and spreading the nonsense lie that the Tinubu that graduates from Chicago state university is a female.

We need to reply so that it will be on record that obi was moving erroneously
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by garfield1: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Every PEPT is unique, 2007 PEPT was close to annuling the elections because the electoral act of 2006 was infringed upon. The surferer couldn't just approbate and reprobate at the same time that was why it became a split decision in favour of Yaradua at the time.

The other PEPT in the fourth republic had not been contentious and weighty like that of 2007 except the 2023 PEPT. Expecting same results for different scenarios may bring your hopes to the lowest ebb.

There are different issues that can make or mar the respondents to the petition, this is their day to quash all those weighty issues raised including the constitutional issue that already had precedence set by the surpreme Court.

Do not be so sure, there was a time when we all were saying Gubernatorial elections can not be upturned but someone set the precedence and it has remained so to this day .

You never can tell the mind of a judge when issues come to timelight, let's eat our popcorn and see how it pans out in the coming weeks.

The issue here is that obi or atiku haven't tendered compelling and substantial evidence
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by Asswipemod: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
phorget:
How about his primary and secondary education or did he just proceeded to Chicago college without any elementary education?...🤷‍♂️

He was home schooled. Then did GCE. Satisfied?
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by NomborPhilip10: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
When a man knows his left from right

Atiku was busy discussing presidential elections results of 5 States, Mr Obi was discussing 2 States.

President Tinubu tendered Forms EC8A of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, which represented the polling unit results of the presidential election in Kano State, and equally, Forms EC8D(A), which are the summary of results of the election from all the 36 states of the federation including FCT.

Jagaban no be guy name
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by phemray(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
KEVIND:
The only thing i wish to check on that Chicago documents is whether the bearer is a He or a She.
I learnt the original owner is a female ( Bola Tinubu)

Whichever way it was documented in the 70' might be error because Bolanle is a yourba name being answered by females majorly. Same as Kemi, Remi, Toyin, shade, etc.

Except the female they has the same name in same class and same year @ Chicago university come to testify in court that she is the original one. Then the case.....
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by famology(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Atiku and obi never had a case
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by Menclothing: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Even Reno went to Chicago university to confirm but you see people that have not enter plane bn4 know it all 😀😀
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by waledeji(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-as-president-buhari-must-really-hate-nigeria/amp/

If you like write I'm all the colors in the world, you are just laboringin vain 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by shortgun(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tareq1105:

If you have the Charge Sheet with which Tinubu was charged, you can give it to Obi LP or Atiku PDP lawyers.

Everybody is looking for the charges both on internet and several personal visit to the Court in US. They're still looking for it.

You guys are failures. Every petition shall be shredded. Just follow with unbiased mind and that's the only time to would realize that hatred was the basis of all this Tinubu this Tinubu that.

You talk about his involvement in drugs, but neither Obi nor Atiku could produce the charges against Tinubu.

I recall Atiku PDP witness was asked if Tinubu was charged to Court in US and if yes he should help the Court with the charges. He said he doesn't have the charges.

Tinubu APC lawyers asked him if it was a civil or criminal forfeiture? He said it was civil forfeiture, and that settles it.
Just dey play

Excerpt......

The judgement docketed on July 26, 1993, and certified by Thomas O. Burton, the clerk of the court, indicted Tinubu for heroin trafficking in the state of Illinois [/b]through a proxy organisation owned by Adegboyega Mueez Akande and subsequently forfeited the proceeds of the crime to the U.S. government.

The funds, which were held by First Heritage Bank and Citibank in trust for Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC),[b] were forfeited to the U.S. government for being proceeds of drug-related offence

https://www.businessday.ng/news/article/u-s-court-judgement-indicts-tinubu-for-drug-trafficking
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by waledeji(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

How? When it's been proven that the Bola Tinubu that attended Chicago State to study Accounting was indeed a female? Dey play
According to IPOB/obedients findings😂😂😂😂
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by phorget(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Asswipemod:

He was home schooled. Then did GCE. Satisfied?

Yes I really like the idea.
But is the system still in vogue? School fees is killing me already so I'm thinking of having my son ”home schooled” too so I can get him to write GCE in the later year.😎
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by DMerciful(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Notice he did not tender his certificate again @garfield1
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by Adanac(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
If this happens, u will definitely get 200,000 cash from me, pls bookmark this page until then.

Adurax:
Tinubu will be disgraced out of office
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by Basiliun: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
I had never been expecting positive outcome from this case, because here is Nigeria
Re: Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit by tonytony208(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bidema:
Oluwa is in charge

You mean oluwa allowed a drug dealer to win election? Is that oluwa also doing drug?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa / Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno / Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.