Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) (42237 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures, Video) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
So, who took the pictures??!

...And some of you still argue that this is the best way to achieve Biafra! Lol!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Snowx: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
I can bet my balls....these miscreants are saboteurs been paid off to to destroy Nnamdi kanu's dream and make him stay in prison for a very long time..those guys are not Igbos even if they are Igbos they are sabotaging the effort of a genuine self determination

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by rajiedreez: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Shior

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by HitlerWasRight: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Snowx:
I can bet my balls....these miscreants are saboteurs been paid off to to destroy Nnamdi kanu's dream and make him stay in prison for a very long time..those guys are not Igbos even if they are Igbos they are sabotaging the effort of a genuine self determination

Rest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by benitwater(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Just 8 gunmen taking a whole state for ransom,
A region full of cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nnamdi kanu's life is worth 3 million igbos life, I beat my chest to say majority of the igbos are in support of this rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by YeyeGbami: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
I love how they usually deny.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by 1972xy: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
I have had the opportunity to have served as military officer in the East.
Here, then the entire East was so safe to move round at any time . From Onitsha to Ohafia - Arochukwu ,the roads were so safe to drive.
There was peace and love among the people, and there was contentment .
But now,things has fallen apart. Peace is missing. Love is missing . Contentment is gone.
These pillars are the result of what the East is facing today.
Kanu is just an excuse for all these criminalities but let him be released today these gun men will still remain in the bush asking for ransome from people .
The ibos should come together and repair their land as there is no other place like home . Don't be deceived.

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Angelfrost:
So, who took the pictures??!

...And some of you still argue that this is the best way to achieve Biafra! Lol!

The answer is in the video (those are screenshots from the video). Watch the video here. https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1676272296237965314
Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by YeyeGbami: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Snowx:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by HitlerWasRight: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Simple
Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Alexiiydon: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Na them still won go back to their village since south east na Dubai if them born una well no obey sit at home una go collect
Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by shineeye1: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/sit-at-home-gunmen-cause-mayhem-in-ebonyi-as-residents-scamper-for-safety/

Where are the idiotic slowpoke governors who instructed the people to defy the sit at home order and go about their normal business , assuring them that their safety was well guaranteed ? They are nowhere to be found, having abandoned the people they assured to the mercy of unknown gunmen. There is not one dead body of these gunment on the street as deterrent or indicate seriousness to uphold the law. The people are quickly realizing that that every man to himself and that government is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Alexiiydon: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
benitwater:
Just 8 gunmen taking a whole state for ransom,
A region full of cowards.
lizards calling themselves lion because them wear lion clothing

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Picardor2: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
merits:

Serve them right 👍.

Illiterate cow
Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Checkwell: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Synthhope:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Scammer. Scammer!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Offpointng: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Snowx:

If they are not Igbos. who are they?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Offpointng: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
1972xy:
I have had the opportunity to have served as military officer in the East.
Here, then the entire East was so safe to move round at any time . From Onitsha to Ohafia - Arochukwu ,the roads were so safe to drive.
There was peace and love among the people, and there was contentment .
But now,things has fallen apart. Peace is missing. Love is missing . Contentment is gone.
These pillars are the result of what the East is facing today.
Kanu is just an excuse for all these criminalities but let him be released today these gun men will still remain in the bush asking for ransome from people .
The ibos should come together and repair their land as there is no other place like home . Don't be deceived.

Just leave them alone. Lagos, SW and the Yorubas seem to be their problem at the moment

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
OYO

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Dafresh: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
HayB100:
Nah were them. You dey show your agitation for a criminal to be released, yet, una dey kill each other, shebi nah government officials then suppose dey target? E go soon clear for una eyes, were set of people 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Help us by crying for us
Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Litmus: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Forcing people to sit at home, which is what the IPOB hierarchy are doing by policing the community with gunmen, is essentially visiting Terrorism upon the people . You cant arguably defend the position - not successfully anyway - by drawing on UN's charter on a peoples right to self determination. Organized resistance movements may be deemed legal and protected by international law but not Organized resistance movements by any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Dafresh: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dbestbrest:
This region will soon be deserted with the uncontrollable behaviors of these riff-raffs called IPOB. They are systematically destroying their economy thinking that they are doing others. Their lives, their future, their country, their portion
When Armies and Police were killing innocent youths they weren't destroying the economy, cry for us we need your tears

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/sit-at-home-gunmen-cause-mayhem-in-ebonyi-as-residents-scamper-for-safety/

This one only remembers that Nairaland exists if it has something to do with the South East

He never remembers any other part of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

This only remembers that Nairaland exusts if it has something to do with the South East

He never remembers any other part of Nigeria

This person only appears when it is time to defend violent autopiloters. He never comments on any other thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7741958/dark-world-jihadist-propaganda-channels

https://www.nairaland.com/7748046/rasheedat-ajibade-donates-kits-fc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Beuberry(f): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
grin NIGERIA HATRED

Every gunmen is suspected to be from IPOB
but the ones in RONU LAND imare not attributed to Yoruba agitators

Abeg this Gunmen will favor me and my family ooo 😜😆😜😆
No sense in your right up. Let sarcasm be used to judge you.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Emetex22(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
paymentvoucher:
The smallest region in the country that is creating unrest for themselves. What a shame!!!
You think development is about land mass 😆 🤣 😂, check out Japan and other landlocked European States, is Niger Republic developed?, illiteracy is surely a disease, being an Igbo is a state of mind, u can't stop their spirit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by HayB100(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dafresh:

Help us by crying for us
Na you and your flat headed pigs go cry una cry 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by waledeji(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Racoon:
These one are bloody criminals masquerading as freedom fighters.
They are Fulani herdsmen grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
naptu2:

This person only appears when it is time to defend violent autopiloters. He never comments on any other thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7741958/dark-world-jihadist-propaganda-channels

https://www.nairaland.com/7748046/rasheedat-ajibade-donates-kits-fc

The person who only comes to Nairaland to talk about the South east he is not from

But if armed bandits kill 200 people in Zamfara, you will never see him open a thread on that

He only remembers there is insecurity in Nigeria if it has to do with the South East

Now he has opened the perfect thread for him and his fellow unity beggars to come and wail to protect their useless "one Nigeria" that has helped nobody since 1960

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by naptu2: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

The person who only comes to Nairaland to talk about the South east he is not from

But if armed bandits kill 200 people in Zamfara, you will never see him open a thread on that

He only remembers there is insecurity in Nigeria if it has to do with the South East

Now he has opened the perfect thread for him and his fellow unity beggars to come and wail to protect their useless "one Nigeria" that has helped nobody since 1960

It's obvious that you shouldn't be taken seriously if you can't see the links in my last post, so I shall stop taking you seriously and reading your posts.

https://www.nairaland.com/7638516/army-repels-iswap-attack-borno

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
naptu2:

It's obvious that you shouldn't be taken seriously if you can't see the links in my last post.

Start thinking about the the next South East thread to post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass / Tragedy Hits Abuja, 30 Killed In Landslide, 19 Abducted / Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.