Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

"Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco (21140 Views)

Actress Genevieve Nnaji - France Win World Cup because Of Fela Shrine / 'nigeria Cannot Win The World Cup Because…’ – Arsene Winger / England May Boycott FIFA World Cup Because Of Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by adebayo987: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Allmiron: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
uniqueboi1:

Despite of your warped logic, your foolishness abounds to even greater proportions.

You compare a loser that didn't play any significant role to Portugal winning that one and a half title to someone who singlehandedly carried Argentina in both Copa America and WC.

I'm sad to have wasted my time with an Odonyor!
You're too wicked bro
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Gamesmart: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
Elxandre:

Messi, Ronaldo, everyone needs a good team.

Okay, kindly tell us your excuse again of why Ronaldo could not win WC and Messi could?

You have tried the whole Messi had a better team, which does not fly.

Could it just be that Messi actually carried his team to win it finally because of his abilities and Ronaldo could not manage it?

Or you want to try the whole FIFA conspiracy angle too?
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Allmiron: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
naijapikin2:
Lies
Argentina won because they freely given penalties.

7 penalties enroute the final, even nigeria would have won the world cup with that kind of pampering cool

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Allmiron: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
OJEEMAH:
That’s not obembet. Na kingcall still be Beverlyjea
noted bro. How's your side?
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Gamesmart: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kingcalls:

Y are u so dumb ... chai...so u are this dumb... was romaria and bebeto 35 when they were first capped for Brazil?? Shola Ameobi hoped that England will call him up but it never happened and he regretted it and wished he selected Nigeria earlier, he paid to get his first cap in his 30s ... oliva biehoff and Giroud got late caps but in their late 20s ... Brazil have arrays of stars , have always had stars that can make first team in any decent footballing nation ... do u know how many fantastic players that never had a chance to play for the Brazilian national team , just cos they played for mid class clubs ... Mario Jardel was one of the best finishers at his prime but was mostly overlooked by Brazil cos he played for porto and Lisboa ... and was only capped 10 times in 5yrs ... this guy was joint top scorer in 2010 UCL with porto ... he never had a chance when players like Elder and Sergio of Bayern Munich were struggling to make caps as well ... if a player don't get called up at 25 ,it is most likely that he will never be called up and if the country where he plays his football asked for him to nationalise with them , he most likely will... reason they see Brazilians playing for other countries, Brazilians that once played in the Brazilian league.. Brazilians have the highest number of players that player for other national teams ... if Brazil called him up earlier, he would have played for Brazil

You are a moooron! So a player can not have his first call-up with Brazil even at 27 or even 30?

How can you be so foolish to say a player who is one of the best in the world at 25 had no chance ever to be called up by Brazil and you now daftly used Shola Ameobi as your example?

If we are going to use your brain power to create examples, we should be comparing Penaldo to Pius Ikedia then. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Gamesmart: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
OJEEMAH:
no bro. Kingcall and Beverly na the same person

Just shows you how mentally-ill Beverlyjean is, with his multiple accounts.

He had to run away from NL for 4 whole months when Messi won WC. He was using one of his multiple accounts to hide. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by damosky12(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
mujibson:

And yet, the one that won everything for his country is the one who "who runs from national duties".

So much for running. I love that type of run.

Your head get oil! grin grin grin

I like that kin running!
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by damosky12(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kingcalls:

Deco was born and bred in Sao Paulo....he just nationalised for Portugal .... any smart person knows that messi is an agenda , just like LGBTA and feminism... giving him 6 controversial penalties in 6 different games sold them out ... if Portugal were also given 6 penalties out of 7 games , they would have won the WC ... fifa knew this was messis last chance and their last chance to push it ... Mbappe was by far the best player at the WC but the agenda pushed it to Messi... Messi lost the final in 2014 but was given the golden ball despite not scoring a single goal in the knock out... mbappe scored 8 goals and was top scorer and played lesser minutes than Messi and scored on 2 penalties and that was in the final and had 4 assists( even tho I don't care bout assists ) scored a hat trick in the final ... but they still gave the penalty merchant golden ball...if u can't see the agenda , then u are a blind fan ... they also gave him best goal at the UCL when it's obvious that players like vinicius , mbappe , okafor, dzeko scored way better goals ... what Ronaldo has done for Portugal, no player in their history have ever done it... what Messi has done for Argentina, players have done it b4 ... B4 Ronaldos first WC , Portugal had only qualified 3 times on their history... Argentina had played over 13 World cups , won 2 times and played in 3 finals b4 Messi... portugal have never played in a final ... if Ronaldo was Argentine and Messi was Portuguese, he would not have won it while Ronaldo would have won at least 2... the champions league that's a level playing field has settled this matter ... Messi won WC , but played trash in UCL with PSG ... that says it all

Kai! See what Messi is turning you into grin

All this flimsy conspiracy theory and excuse on top wetin?. grin

My man, take a chill pill... Messi won the world cup with excellent performances per match. He had a similar showing in 2014 when Argentina got to the fanal.

The guy is just the greatest footballer! See... Even if Messi won no international trophy, the "eye test" approach let's us see how far ahead in his generation. The guy's trophies are only a proof of his greatness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
damosky12:

My man, take a chill pill... Messi won the world cup with excellent performances per match. He had a similar showing in 2014 when Argentina got to the fanal.

The guy is just the greatest footballer! See... Even if Messi won no international trophy, the "eye test" approach let's us see how far ahead in his generation. The guy's trophies are only a proof of his greatness.
ur type aint worth it
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Onelove508: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
MT:
Why is it not always mentioned that Messi has won the Olympic, and FIFA under 20 world cup before?.

He even won the player of the tournament in the under 20 FIFA world cup; he won both the golden boot and the golden ball.

That's what I always tell people, technically
he has 3 world cups

,..even before he won the senior world cup that they were dragging him that he has no national honors.... Ronaldo has none of these

2 Likes

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by OJEEMAH(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Allmiron:
noted bro. How's your side?
I’m good bro…. Hope you’re good too?
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Pedrii22: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo got 3 penalties against France and Hungary... Messi got penalties against Saudi, Poland, Netherlands, Croatia , France... I have never seen any team awarded a penalty in 3 different games ... he got penalties against every European team he played against.... he is an agenda ... give any team same treatment, and they also will win the WC ... they made sure they gave Argentina penalties when the score line was 0.0 so to change the game in their favour... Fifa is nothing but a crime organisation

You're just clutching on straws bro with this your Messi Agenda bullshit.
Why don't you give credit to Argentina as a team, how resolute they were defensively, how they upgraded their goal keeper in the person of E. Martinez. If you've been following Argentina, you'll would have noticed their defence and goal keeper has always been their bane, they improved on those two aspects in 2022. Infact their 2022 world cup squad was the weakest I've seen pre worldcup but the squad turned out to be really good all thanks to their team spirit. So I don't understand this your Messi agenda cock and bull story, anything to console you sha. Wouldn't change anything in Messi's rich history.
Another question is, why don't Argentina opponents get PK same way Argentina were getting penalties, is it that they were not good in attack or they were blatantly denied penalties. At least, before you get awarded pk, you must have done some work to earn it. I can't remember Argentina opponents getting Pk chants that later got denied to see if it was an agenda like you claimed.
Lastly, are you saying all the pk Argentina got weren't deserved?

Only the Poland own is quite dubious to me and I'm glad Messi lost it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Pedrii22: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
damosky12:

I just tire bro.
When no be nuclear war 😂
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Kingcalls: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Gamesmart:

You are a moooron! So a player can not have his first call-up with Brazil even at 27 or even 30?

How can you be so foolish to say a player who is one of the best in the world at 25 had no chance ever to be called up by Brazil and you now daftly used Shola Ameobi as your example?

If we are going to use your brain power to create examples, we should be comparing Penaldo to Pius Ikedia then. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U are very hopeless.......concrete head

U children that just started watching football...

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Allmiron: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
OJEEMAH:
I’m good bro…. Hope you’re good too?
Im good too bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Kingcalls: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pedrii22:

You're just clutching on straws bro with this your Messi Agenda bullshit.
Why don't you give credit to Argentina as a team, how resolute they were defensively, how they upgraded their goal keeper in the person of E. Martinez. If you've been following Argentina, you'll would have noticed their defence and goal keeper has always been their bane, they improved on those two aspects in 2022. Infact their 2022 world cup squad was the weakest I've seen pre worldcup but the squad turned out to be really good all thanks to their team spirit. So I don't understand this your Messi agenda cock and bull story, anything to console you sha. Wouldn't change anything in Messi's rich history.
Another question is, why don't Argentina opponents get PK same way Argentina were getting penalties, is it that they were not good in attack or they were blatantly denied penalties. At least, before you get awarded pk, you must have done some work to earn it. I can't remember Argentina opponents getting Pk chants that later got denied to see if it was an agenda like you claimed.
Lastly, are you saying all the pk Argentina got weren't deserved?

Only the Poland own is quite dubious to me and I'm glad Messi lost it.

Croatia was dubious...Alvarez crashed unto tge keeper ...the keeper dint move , he stood straight, Holland was outside the box... France was just too soft of a penalty ... go and watch those highlights again
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Eagba(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kingcalls:

Y are u so dumb ... chai...so u are this dumb... was romaria and bebeto 35 when they were first capped for Brazil?? Shola Ameobi hoped that England will call him up but it never happened and he regretted it and wished he selected Nigeria earlier, he paid to get his first cap in his 30s ... oliva biehoff and Giroud got late caps but in their late 20s ... Brazil have arrays of stars , have always had stars that can make first team in any decent footballing nation ... do u know how many fantastic players that never had a chance to play for the Brazilian national team , just cos they played for mid class clubs ... Mario Jardel was one of the best finishers at his prime but was mostly overlooked by Brazil cos he played for porto and Lisboa ... and was only capped 10 times in 5yrs ... this guy was joint top scorer in 2010 UCL with porto ... he never had a chance when players like Elder and Sergio of Bayern Munich were struggling to make caps as well ... if a player don't get called up at 25 ,it is most likely that he will never be called up and if the country where he plays his football asked for him to nationalise with them , he most likely will... reason they see Brazilians playing for other countries, Brazilians that once played in the Brazilian league.. Brazilians have the highest number of players that player for other national teams ... if Brazil called him up earlier, he would have played for Brazil
You should be ashamed for comparing that mechanical player that isn't fluid called Lonaldo to Messi.
I would even pick zizou and dinho above your lonaldo. Looking at best of Ronaldo shows little about football
Link up play Messi pass am
Midfield play Messi pass am
Assist Messi pass am
Dribble Messi pass am
Even the only thing Ronaldo can brag about( goals) Messi pass with a good goal rate
Pass that's straight from hell through heaven
Messi pass am.

Messi scored more goals when he was most helpless when iniesta n xavi left. Check

1 Like

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Kingcalls: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Eagba:

You should be ashamed for comparing that mechanical player that isn't fluid called Lonaldo to Messi.
I would even pick zizou and dinho above your lonaldo. Looking at best of Ronaldo shows little about football
Link up play Messi pass am
Midfield play Messi pass am
Assist Messi pass am
Dribble Messi pass am
Even the only thing Ronaldo can brag about( goals) Messi pass with a good goal rate
Pass that's straight from hell through heaven
Messi pass am.

Messi scored more goals when he was most helpless when iniesta n xavi left. Check

Messi fifa agenda that destroyed psg🤣😂🤣🤣.... no penalty or di Maria, no party
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Pedrii22: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kingcalls:

Croatia was dubious...Alvarez crashed unto tge keeper ...the keeper dint move , he stood straight, Holland was outside the box... France was just too soft of a penalty ... go and watch those highlights again

LOL, the Croatia keeper clearly impeded Alvarez. He already tipped the ball over the goalie, the goalie having lost the ball, clearly obstructed him. That's a clear case of obstruction esp when you're Tru on goal. The France own might be soft but Dembouz clearly tripped he, if you watch closely, you'll he see he made him trip. At the end football is all about being smart and using everything to your advantage. I still remember some Ronaldo diving incidents at Madrid sef where a small tap on his shoulder sent him tumbling and he got a pk.
Have you seen Ronaldo pk against Ghana, don't you think it was quite soft too..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
whippersnapper:
What do you expect coming from someone who played for barcelona.
The right words should have been "messi had FIFA"
D same person also played for Portugal
Yes fifa told France and Netherlands to miss their penalty shoot outs
Fifa told Argentina opponents to Always commits Dem inside d 18 yard box
Fifa told kolo muani not to score dat last minute goal that would have won France d world cup
When penaldo aka king of penalties was scoring offsides goals and penalties to win ucl with real Madrid nobody was saying UEFA or fifa helped him but bcuz it's Messi u guys will now look for non-existing excuse and conspiracy theory to discredit his unmatched feat

1 Like

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
ehikwe22:
This is SK true. Argentina won because they have Messi, that has FIFA.

This is not disputing the fact that Messi is good or better than Rinaldo, but in the world cup, we can see the body language of FIFA and how they tried so hard to push Messi.

The best player in the world cup was Mpape by far
When Messi scores penalty fifa helps him, but penaldo that has played d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in d history of football is merited abi😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Buddha3:

Did you watch the world cup matches?
Fifa told France and Netherlands to miss their penalty shoot outs
Fifa told kolo muani to miss that last chance that would have won France d world cup
Fifa told Portugal coach to bench d useless penaldo aka king of penalties
Fifa told Argentina opponents to foul them inside d 18 yard box
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2023
Elxandre:
A team that always got bailed by penalties nearly every game?
They opened the scoring with penalties almost every game which changes the game plan obviously.
grin
BTW, Deco is not correct. They have always had Messi even in his prime years and they didn't do much. Argentina team was really solid defensively. It was impossible to even get much chances against them, and when they go ahead with a penalty, it's nearly game over.
Portugal on the other hand had nearly 38 year old Ronaldo. They had their best squad at the wrong end of Ronaldo's career. He was simply too old to do much. Bring him this squad 4 years ago, and they would go far, not to mention Santos is a poor coach.
Where was Deco at 38 if na so e easy?
Which outfield player was still balling at the highest level at 38?

Messi did well btw.
D same penalties dat made penaldo have a footballing career.
Remove penalties from football and penaldo is just an overrated piece of shit
D same penalties that penaldo has played d most more than in any player in d history of football
Remove penalties from football and Messi d Undisputed GOAT becomes d all time leading goal scorer in 140+ lesser appearances bcuz he has d most non-penalty goals in d history of football
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2023
bewla:
The best that nothing was stole or giving to him by fault

Only by his talent ability and work

On like some whom where award by some fraudulent fifa president

Just to achieve the work of pay masters illuminati cline
Yes by his talent and work by playing d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in d history of football in all competitions
By his talent and work by always camping inside d 18 yard box waiting for his teammates to serve him already made food to score his useless tapins
By his talent and work by scoring offside goals to win UCL for real Madrid

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

Deco was born and bred in Sao Paulo....he just nationalised for Portugal .... any smart person knows that messi is an agenda , just like LGBTA and feminism... giving him 6 controversial penalties in 6 different games sold them out ... if Portugal were also given 6 penalties out of 7 games , they would have won the WC ... fifa knew this was messis last chance and their last chance to push it ... Mbappe was by far the best player at the WC but the agenda pushed it to Messi... Messi lost the final in 2014 but was given the golden ball despite not scoring a single goal in the knock out... mbappe scored 8 goals and was top scorer and played lesser minutes than Messi and scored on 2 penalties and that was in the final and had 4 assists( even tho I don't care bout assists ) scored a hat trick in the final ... but they still gave the penalty merchant golden ball...if u can't see the agenda , then u are a blind fan ... they also gave him best goal at the UCL when it's obvious that players like vinicius , mbappe , okafor, dzeko scored way better goals ... what Ronaldo has done for Portugal, no player in their history have ever done it... what Messi has done for Argentina, players have done it b4 ... B4 Ronaldos first WC , Portugal had only qualified 3 times on their history... Argentina had played over 13 World cups , won 2 times and played in 3 finals b4 Messi... portugal have never played in a final ... if Ronaldo was Argentine and Messi was Portuguese, he would not have won it while Ronaldo would have won at least 2... the champions league that's a level playing field has settled this matter ... Messi won WC , but played trash in UCL with PSG ... that says it all
D same dubious and undeserved penalties that penaldo was scoring to become d all time leading goal scorer
D same penalties that made penaldo to have a footballing career
Remove penalties from football and Messi becomes d all time leading goal scorer in 140+ lesser appearances than dat overrated penalty piece of shit called Penaldo
D same way Messi would have won 10 consecutive ucl with real Madrid if he had played for real Madrid since we should all start imagining

2 Likes

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 12:28am On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

Penaldo aka king of penalties hasn't done shit for Portugal. He hasn't won any international MVP. He is a complete and d biggest world cup flop with 0 world cup knockout goals in 5 appearances.
They won d euros without him as best loser from their group
He only scores useless international goals against minnows like Andorra, Luxembourg, litcsteitein, Estonia etc

2 Likes

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 12:34am On Jul 06, 2023
naijapikin2:
Lies
Argentina won because they freely given penalties.

7 penalties enroute the final, even nigeria would have won the world cup with that kind of pampering cool
So why didn't France win d final against Argentina after they were giving 2 penalties?
D same way any player would have become d highest goal scorer after Playing and scoring d highest number of penalties penaldo has scored in football history

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 12:42am On Jul 06, 2023
todugo:
Argentina won because of FIFA rig it for them,so that Messi will win the world cup

Fifa rig it for Dem by telling France and Netherlands to miss their penalties
Fifa rig for Dem by awarding France two penalties in d final
Fifa rig it for Dem by telling kolo muani not to score that last chance that would have won d world cup for France
Fifa rig it for them by telling Argentina opponents to foul Dem in d 18 yard box

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Elxandre(m): 12:46am On Jul 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

D same penalties dat made penaldo have a footballing career.
Remove penalties from football and penaldo is just an overrated piece of shit
D same penalties that penaldo has played d most more than in any player in d history of football
Remove penalties from football and Messi d Undisputed GOAT becomes d all time leading goal scorer in 140+ lesser appearances bcuz he has d most non-penalty goals in d history of football
Ronaldo with 5 ballon d'or is an overrated piece of shit? All time leading scorer in Real Madrid and the Champions league? Same player who tore the EPL apart. That guy has more assists than some of the greatest playmaker ever. You definitely started watching football in 2018.
Tell me you're a child without telling me you're a child. grin
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 12:49am On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo got 3 penalties against France and Hungary... Messi got penalties against Saudi, Poland, Netherlands, Croatia , France... I have never seen any team awarded a penalty in 3 different games ... he got penalties against every European team he played against.... he is an agenda ... give any team same treatment, and they also will win the WC ... they made sure they gave Argentina penalties when the score line was 0.0 so to change the game in their favour... Fifa is nothing but a crime organisation

But u have seen penaldo play d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in all competitions in d history of football abi?😂😂😂😂😂

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 1:07am On Jul 06, 2023
Elxandre:

Ronaldo with 5 ballon d'or is an overrated piece of shit? All time leading scorer in Real Madrid and the Champions league? Same player who tore the EPL apart. That guy has more assists than some of the greatest playmaker ever. You definitely started watching football in 2018.
Tell me you're a child without telling me you're a child. grin
Lmao I thought we were talking about penalties so why change d topic?
Penaldo aka king of penalties will always be an overrated piece of shit bcuz Messi d Undisputed GOAT has more superior non-penalty or open play goals than him in 140+ lesser appearances. Digest that in 140+ lesser appearances
Penaldo that has played d highest number of penalties in d history of football was favored by who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy World Cup / Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick / Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.