Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

INEC Begins Review Of 2023 Polls, Says BVAS Recorded 98% success - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Begins Review Of 2023 Polls, Says BVAS Recorded 98% success (14363 Views)

Kwankwaso Rejects Pre-Election Polls, Says NNPP Has ‘Locked’ The North (Video) / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: INEC Begins Review Of 2023 Polls, Says BVAS Recorded 98% success by achimendy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
yarimo:
Ameeeeeeeeen Ameeeeeeeeen

It is done 🙏
Re: INEC Begins Review Of 2023 Polls, Says BVAS Recorded 98% success by yarimo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
achimendy:

It is done 🙏
thank youuuuuuuu
Re: INEC Begins Review Of 2023 Polls, Says BVAS Recorded 98% success by rummmy: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Okealaaye:

Would you have said this if your messiah Peter Obi had won the election? Suddenly you now realise that Nigeria is a bad country? In any case, some of us predicted that you Afghaneasterns would revert to your hateful ways if you didn't have your way. Now it's happening. As for us denizens of the Zoo and dwellers of the Shithole, we believe that our Fatherland will overcome its challenges like the great nations of the world. Know why? Because unlike Eboes who have their Biafran to run to, we do not have another Country. May God bless Nigeria.
I don't know what you are saying.
It have nothing to do with Igbo,hausa or any other tribe.
Therefore,if you like give it ethnic coloration I don't have your time.
Nigeria is bad and it is getting worse.
If it gets better, someone like me will still let you know.
To you a country where it's graduate medical doctors are leaving in droves.
A country where it's citizens can not afford 3 square meal.
A country where graduates are riding Keke while illiterates are enjoying .
I don't think you will make heaven as a liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy: Apapa-Led Faction Of LP Rejects NLC Planned Protest / 9th NASS: Kalu Endorses Gbajabiamila As Reps Speaker (photos) / What Utter Madness - Civil Defence Corps Now To Carry Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.