Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage (1707 Views)

Exposed: Nigerian Singer Johnny Drille Is A Married Man / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by ExAngel007(f): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage

Mavins CEO, Michael Collins Ajereh also known as Don Jazzy has revealed that his signee, Johnny Drille is married.

Jazzy, made this known in a post on his Twitter page on Tuesday.

Sharing pictures from the wedding, the ace producer expressed his joy about the union.

He wrote, "With all the amazing love songs that #johnnydrille has written, it’s only right that he bags one of the most amazing women I have met to share #Thebestpart of his life. I am so happy for both of you. May GOD continue to bless your union. Happy birthday again #rimouuune."

Drille also announced his marriage via a Facebook post. He posed pictures from the wedding in the post. He captioned them, "I’m grateful to all of you who’ve been a part of my world through my music. But there’s a part I’ve never shared before until now, The Best Part."

The couple have been married for a year now.

Credit: Twitter | DONJAZZY, Facebook | Johnny Drille
---
https://www.facebook.com/100044422299863/posts/pfbid0qptVc2QzgaskJKvtn3j5i5DTXWrwCogEf7wVKy36amprZ9bpGyx71TcgMsMA2Pwpl/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by myyansh68(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
She's so beautiful. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
No be dija be this?

dey look alike sha!
Re: PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
She is gorgeous!

I hope Johnny won’t give her “ASSURANCE”
Re: PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by Agpxxx(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Na who chop belleful dy reason marriage... if nt for child bearing and konji watin concern me. Las las we go dy alright

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by ODUBEZE: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
You carry eyes go market

Now I know who you wrote that hit song for

Wishing you a happy married life

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by Flyingbluebear7: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Talented calm guy, happy married life

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by MVLOX(m): 5:24am On Jul 05, 2023
I appreciate the fact that he got married and it was a low key thing, no noise .... Big lesson for those hoping to get married....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by zed7: 5:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Decent women ain't hard to know, anyone stuck with a bad wife should blame himself.

You go and marry a wild girl and you expect a peaceful home? You dey play.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by Harrykn: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2023
Last last, all the big bum bum and heavy boobs gang are just for fun. Ladies should wise up Biko, no be shape man wan keep for house, we’re looking for peace of mind in this tough country. Y’all ladies should amend your bad characters and stop nonsense mentality.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by Harrykn: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2023
zed7:
Decent women ain't hard to know, anyone stuck with a bad wife should blame himself.

You go and marry a wild girl and you expect a peaceful home? You dey play.

I Dey tell you.
Drille sef nah correct coordinated guy having seen him a couple times. Nah this woman he been Dey wait for all this while 😂. Sweet and simple ✅

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by oz4real83(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2023
Big congrats
Re: PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by poshestmina(f): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
Their circle of friends and associates that attended the wedding and still strictly respected their privacy are wonderful.

Congrats to them.
Beautiful and calm-looking people.
Re: PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage by specialmati(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad this is good

(1) (Reply)

[b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] / My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! / Womens English Translation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.