Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nmesoma Forged Her Results. Her Pity Story Doesn't Move Me. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nmesoma Forged Her Results. Her Pity Story Doesn't Move Me. (496 Views)

JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video / How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson / Police Arrest Fake NYSC Corp Member With Forged Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nmesoma Forged Her Results. Her Pity Story Doesn't Move Me. by Muna4real(f): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
After all the evidences produced by jamb, I am convinced that she forged the result. No manner of pity can convince me. Look, I wrote jamb in 2017 and again in 2018. And there was a trend of upgrading results as far back as 2017. So I'm not surprised. For the fact that the format of her results is not the same as those of this year's candidates, just messes up her case.

My annoyance is, this girl had a good result. Her original result is beautiful. 249 or thereabouts is not easy to score in jamb. She can study whatever she wants in any university with that score,so why did she shot it up like that? 291 or 280 is manageable, but 360!!!? Ah! She shouldn't have chosen that score,it was suspicious. Of course jamb will look into it, she should have known. It's greed, and she even get mind to publicize it and collect scholarship grin. Person weh thief de hide face. She should have just been low key.

As for those criticizing jamb, please and please, they still have their integrity as a body to protect. They have nothing to gain from this drama but records have to be straight. The best student is not Nmesoma.

As for the ethnic defenders, not today my brothers, the best student is also from the same state and was given her credit. That should tell you something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nmesoma Forged Her Results. Her Pity Story Doesn't Move Me. by Iamgrey5(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
I believe her goal was to get a scholarship which she thought she might get, but her real result couldn't have gotten the scholarship. Hence, her sponsors decided to perpetrate this fraud.

The Fraud was not meant to gather this attention until Anambra goverment noticed her scores

Her main problem is that the original highest score as announced by Jamb also comes from Anambra.

Hence, Anambra goverment informed jamb that there was another student they didn't announce who got the highest score in jamb. It was jamb investigations together with Anambra state government that exposed her.

9 Likes

Re: Nmesoma Forged Her Results. Her Pity Story Doesn't Move Me. by Throwback: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
QED

1 Like

Re: Nmesoma Forged Her Results. Her Pity Story Doesn't Move Me. by Princessstee: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
God bless yorubaland for producing the original winners cool

2 Likes

Re: Nmesoma Forged Her Results. Her Pity Story Doesn't Move Me. by Muna4real(f): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Princessstee:

How?
Re: Nmesoma Forged Her Results. Her Pity Story Doesn't Move Me. by Oloki: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
What will now happen to all the scholarship given to her? And to the Igbo coalition or something, who offer to sponsor her overseas, you people should be calming down. Is not everytime you play the victim.
The girl just put an evil tag on herself. Even the abroad they are trying to sponsor her to might reject her, if Federal Might get her time.

4 Likes

Re: Nmesoma Forged Her Results. Her Pity Story Doesn't Move Me. by Xenry: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Let the poor Jambite breattth

Re: Nmesoma Forged Her Results. Her Pity Story Doesn't Move Me. by blabulu2000: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Some idiot will still blame President Tinubu for this
Re: Nmesoma Forged Her Results. Her Pity Story Doesn't Move Me. by duro4chang(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Princessstee:
Although the best student is still from Anambra state.
Re: Nmesoma Forged Her Results. Her Pity Story Doesn't Move Me. by agabusta: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Muna4real:
After all the evidences produced by jamb, I am convinced that she forged the result. No manner of pity can convince me. Look, I wrote jamb in 2017 and again in 2018. And there was a trend of upgrading results as far back as 2017. So I'm not surprised. For the fact that the format of her results is not the same as those of this year's candidates, just messes up her case.

My annoyance is, this girl had a good result. Her original result is beautiful. 249 or thereabouts is not easy to score in jamb. She can study whatever she wants in any university with that score ,so why did she shot it up like that? 291 or 280 is manageable, but 360!!!? Ah! She shouldn't have chosen that score,it was suspicious. Of course jamb will look into it, she should have known. It's greed, and she even get mind to publicize it and collect scholarship grin. Person weh thief de hide face. She should have just been low key.

As for those criticizing jamb, please and please, they still have their integrity as a body to protect. They have nothing to gain from this drama but records have to be straight. The best student is not Nmesoma.

As for the ethnic defenders, not today my brothers, the best student is also from the same state and was given her credit. That should tell you something.

249 cannot study whatever she wants in some Universities.

2 Likes

Re: Nmesoma Forged Her Results. Her Pity Story Doesn't Move Me. by Muna4real(f): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
agabusta:

249 cannot study whatever she wants in some Universities.

It can, with connections.

(1) (Reply)

30 US Universities Accepting Lower Second-class Degrees, Third-class, HND / Tuition Free Universities USA / Download Kaplan_gmat_2007.iso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.