Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Loving Your Enemies and praying for them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loving Your Enemies and praying for them (660 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by hashtagged(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
This is a topic that most Christians tend to avoid. Sometimes we pray for our enemies to die.

Well of course abba father would surely deliver us from the hands of our enemies. We should also pray for their salvation, I don't mean demons but I mean those under bondage of these evil powers

Seems a bit controversial but remember from whence our father saved us from, before we were born again in Christ we were once someone's enemy. But our father forgives and he forgave us so let's try to put our enemies and those who give us problems in prayers.
"That our father should deliver us from their evil schemes and save them if possible but nevertheless his will and not ours should be done".

For a reason our lord and teacher jesus said we should love our enemies and pray for those who cause us harm.

Now some of may say we are giving them more chance to cause us harm but remember this. It is written who can separate us from the love our father has for us, shall it be tribulation, affliction, hunger. Nothing can even the one we call enemies and the moment you start realizing the love our father has for us your fears would be drowned in his love

3 Likes

Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by Eviana(f): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Very important topic...
The struggle to both "love and pray" for one's enemies is very serious and real.
Forgetting any wrong-doing in any form done by a person towards another or by two persons against one another (regardless of how things first occurred), sometimes is such a struggle.

Yet we are commanded in the Word of God to do so.
Matthew 6:12 (KJV) "And forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors."

Matthew 5:44 (KJV), "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and curse you."

It's not like the "simpler" struggles of forgetting one's phone number-especially if it hadn't been used for a few years and it's not written down anywhere or saved in a phone.
Or forgetting an anniversary, appointment or birthday.

I mean truly forgiving and truly releasing any desire for revenge is nothing short of a miracle given by God to a prayerful heart.
That's what I have now--in some cases-- and I thank the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel for that. Let's be brutally honest though and say that it's tremendously difficult to pray for, let alone love, an evil person--one who loves to see or inflict misery and pain to human beings. That's where a humbled and surrendered heart to God comes in. We must pray daily for that.

Cause see peace (which I daily pray for) is such an awesome and necessary gift for a child of God to possess. One can't have true/genuine peace by being disobedient to God's command.

Forgiveness doesn't always mean reconciliation for some situations.
In others, it may be the case.
If reconcilliation is the end result, it takes time. Nothing can be forced.
Even if one person feels ready to reconcile in a certain way or manner, the other may not at the time.

Things happen for a reason, and if meant to be, will defintely be. I'm coming to learn and experience.

Sorry, I went off on a tangent on your thread. I'm long-winded at times.

Beautifully written...
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by vdestro: 6:35am On Jul 05, 2023
hashtagged:
This is a topic that most Christians tend to avoid. Sometimes we pray for our enemies to die...

Go check it out, we pray for our ememies to die only when they have fatally "wounded" us, else we would pray for them according to the natural justice of the situation. And then there is a time we pray for them to change.
But after that, if they don't cross our path, then, we know that they shall reap the fruits of their planting whether we pray or not, thus, we can go on with our lives.
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by hashtagged(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Eviana:
Very important topic...
The struggle to both "love and pray" for one's enemies is very serious and real.
Forgetting any wrong-doing in any form done by a person towards another or by two persons against one another (regardless of how things first occurred, sometimes is such a struggle.

Yet we are commanded in the Word of God to do so.
Matthew 6:12 (KJV) "And forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors."

Matthew 5:44 (KJV), "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and curse you."

It's not like the "simpler" struggles of forgetting one's phone number-especially if it hadn't been used for a few years and it's not written down anywhere or saved in a phone.
Or forgetting an anniversary, appointment or birthday.

I mean truly forgiving and truly releasing any desire for revenge is nothing short of a miracle given by God to a prayerful heart.
That's what I have now--in some cases-- and I thank the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel for that. Let's be brutally honest though and say that it's tremendously difficult to pray for, let alone love, an evil person--one who loves to see or inflict misery and pain to human beings. That's where a humbled and surrendered geart to God comes in. We must pray daily for that.

Cause see peace (which I daily pray for) is such an awesome and necessary gift for a child of God to possess. One can't have true/genuine peace by being disobedient to God's command.

Forgiveness doesn't always mean reconciliation for some situations.
In others, it may be the case.
If reconcilliation is the end result, it takes time. Nothing can be forced.
Even if one person feels ready to reconcile in a certain way or manner, the other may not at the time.

Things happen for a reason, and if meant to be, will defintely be. I'm coming to learn and experience.

Sorry, I went off on a tangent on your thread. I'm long-winded at times.

Beautifully written...

Thanks you explained it to a better details

1 Like

Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by Porksupplyib: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2023
hashtagged:
This is a topic that most Christians tend to avoid. Sometimes we pray for our enemies to die.

Well of course abba father would surely deliver us from the hands of our enemies. We should also pray for their salvation, I don't mean demons but I mean those under bondage of these evil powers

Seems a bit controversial but remember from whence our father saved us from, before we were born again in Christ we were once someone's enemy. But our father forgives and he forgave us so let's try to put our enemies and those who give us problems in prayers.
"That our father should deliver us from their evil schemes and save them if possible but nevertheless his will and not ours should be done".

For a reason our lord and teacher jesus said we should love our enemies and pray for those who cause us harm.

Now some of may say we are giving them more chance to cause us harm but remember this. It is written who can separate us from the love our father has for us, shall it be tribulation, affliction, hunger. Nothing can even the one we call enemies and the moment you start realizing the love our father has for us your fears would be drowned in his love

There is actually no controversy in this particular topic, it is only a separating factor between true christians and those who just call themselves "christians" tbut are not Christ-Like.

"Love your enemy" is a resounding teaching of Christ. Irrespective of what they scheme about you or against you. Irrespective of what they plan against you. LOVE THEM. Pray for them.

The today's christains have a wrong view of what christianity means. They have come to believe christainity is about them having a sweet, smooth, rich, problem free life. grin

That is a lie from the pit of hell.

"Count it all joy if you are persecuted for my sake" James 1:2..

A christian should rejoice in persecution. Not start praying for the death of their persecutants or praying "back to sender" type of prayer.

All these are flesh induced prayers and are not found anywhere in the body of Christ.

It is quite unfortunate that today this "fire for fire" teachings is what is being preached in most churches. The love of Christ is not taught. christians see their problems as being caused by another human somewhere, and hence they pray vigorously that those humans should die by fire. Or the likes
It is such a pity.

1 Like

Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by Porksupplyib: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2023
vdestro:

Go check it out, we pray for our ememies to die only when they have fatally "wounded" us, else we would pray for them according to the natural justice of the situation. And then there is a time we pray for them to change.
But after that, if they don't cross our path, then, we know that they shall reap the fruits of their planting whether we pray or not, thus, we can go on with our lives.

grin wonderful!
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by gohf: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2023
It takes those who are born of the Spirit, who are the true children of God in God's kingdom to love their enemies and do good to them.

Anyone who can't obey Matthew 5:44 isn't saved yet

2 Likes

Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by gohf: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2023
vdestro:

this isn't from God's spirit nor word.

The word of God says to forgive and to love.

1 Like

Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Without accurate knowledge of truth you can't love or pray for those wanting to destroy you.

So we need to know the truth first then Jesus' command to love and pray for our enemies will make practical sense to us!

For instance in response to the quest for the first commandment Jesus said:

“The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah, and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength.’ The second is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these." Mark 12:29-31

To the Jews listening that day only fellow Jew are neighbours but Jesus told them that a Samaritan can prove to be a loving neighbour too! Luke 10:29-37

Now this really got on the nerves of those Jews because Samaritans always support any nation that's coming to attack the Jews so they felt Jesus is using an unpalatable comparison by making it seems as if Samaritans are good people. Yet both Jews and Samaritans are all Israelites! smiley
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by vdestro: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
gohf:
this isn't from God's spirit nor word.

The word of God says to forgive and to love.

And it also Said, there is a time to hate and to kill and to cast stones.
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by hashtagged(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
vdestro:

And it also Said, there is a time to hate and to kill and to cast stones.

Where was that ever mentioned in the Bible.
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by vdestro: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
hashtagged:

Where was that ever mentioned in the Bible.

Ecclesiastes 3.
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by hashtagged(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Without accurate knowledge of truth you can't love or pray for those wanting to destroy you.

So we need to know the truth first then Jesus' command to love and pray for our enemies will make practical sense to us!

For instance in response to the quest for the first commandment Jesus said:

“The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah, and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength.’ The second is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these." Mark 12:29-31

To the Jews listening that day only fellow Jew are neighbours but Jesus told them that a Samaritan can prove to be a loving neighbour too! Luke 10:29-37

Now this really got on the nerves of those Jews because Samaritans always support any nation that's coming to attack the Jews so they felt Jesus is using an unpalatable comparison by making it seems as if Samaritans are good people. Yet both Jews and Samaritans are all Israelites! smiley

He also said love your enemies and pray for them. If we love only those who do us good how are we different from the task collectors and sinners. We should love our enemies to show we are children of God who makes the sun shine and the rain fall on both the good and wicked
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by hashtagged(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
vdestro:

Ecclesiastes 3.

And he gave you a new covenant to.

love your enemies and pray for them. If we love only those who do us good how are we different from the task collectors and sinners. We should love our enemies to show we are children of God who makes the sun shine and the rain fall on both the good and wicked

God also said we should follow his laws over the laws of men
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by vdestro: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
hashtagged:

And he gave you a new covenant to.

[i] love your enemies and pray for

True:

But He also dis say
Luke 14:26 KJV
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by hashtagged(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
vdestro:

True:

But He also dis say
Luke 14:26 KJV
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

You don't understand this Bible verse if you did you wouldn't have quoted it. Have a nice day
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
hashtagged:

He also said love your enemies and pray for them. If we love only those who do us good how are we different from the task collectors and sinners. We should love our enemies to show we are children of God who makes the sun shine and the rain fall on both the good and wicked
Agreed but without accurate knowledge of truth that command is difficult that's why most people claiming Christians found it stupid! undecided
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by vdestro: 3:03am On Jul 06, 2023
hashtagged:

You don't understand this Bible verse if you did you wouldn't have quoted it. Have a nice day

I believe that the proper thing you would have done if you truly did understand both verses was for you to explain them and not by running away instead.

Running away just proves that i have answered you and you ran away.

Funny enough, the pharisees and scribes were known enemies of Jesus, do you find any place where He prayed for them and blessed them?
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by TenQ: 5:10am On Jul 06, 2023
hashtagged:

And Jesus stated the purpose :
".. That you may be Sons of your Father in Heaven.."!
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by Eviana(f): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2023
vdestro:

And it also Said, there is a time to hate and to kill and to cast stones

Sir, use proper context of the entire scripture passage please.
it's not wise to pick a line or two, without proper quotation or context, with all due respect. Not trying to teach or overstep my boundary, but as I personally study the scriptures, I am reminded to:

2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)

Study to shew thyself approved, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of truth."

Isaiah 28:10 (KJV)
" For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line; here a little and there a little."
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by Eviana(f): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

And Jesus stated the purpose :
".. That you may be Sons of your Father in Heaven.."!

Which means that we MUST possess that attribute--forgiveness (granted to all regardless)-- in order to belong to Him. It's His attribute, so it must be ours.
We are not sons (or daughters wink of the Father if we don't.
Well stated....
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by Porksupplyib: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Considering all the defence put up by fellow christians with regards to "hating their enemies" I can not help but feel very sad in my heart.
This has clearly shown how much deviated the body of Christ is from christ's teachings and plan.

The big mistake many make in justifying whatever they do in Christianity is to quote one old testament verse, forgetting that Christ is the standard and not David, Solomon , Abraham or any other person.

You are only a Christian if you are CHRIST LIKE in your actions.
So ask yourself, will Christ hate his enemy because he did so much wrong to him?

The answer is NO.

So who is your mentor? Who are you emulating? Are you obeying Christ Jesus?

Answer these questions truthfully. And you will be on the pathway to salvation.

Many believe they are christians but Christ do not know them. Their case will be pitiful in the end, because they feel they are doing God's work and living for Christ. But in truth they are VERY far away from him. They have been carried away by flesh induced teachings of men who have been elevated by men and not God.

Verily I say into you, if you hate anyone, Christ is not in you and he doesn't know you. And you are not a christian.

1 Like

Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by TenQ: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Eviana:

Which means that we MUST possess that attribute--forgiveness (granted to all regardless)-- in order to belong to Him. It's His attribute, so it must be ours.
Well stated....
I agree perfectly with you.

It is a command not subject to our debate or our emotion!

1 Like

Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by vdestro: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Eviana:

Sir, use proper context of the entire scripture passage please.
it's not wise to pick a line or two, without proper quotation or context, with all due respect. Not trying to teach or overstep my boundary, but as I personally study the scriptures, I am reminded to:

2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)

Study to shew thyself approved, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of truth."

Isaiah 28:10 (KJV)
" For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line; here a little and there a little."

You are in good order me lady, just that i paid attention to The Lord when He Said "not one jot" and jots are things written, hence i paid attention to the Words written. Thus, i understand that "a time to love" is a separate and distinct information from "a time to hate"
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by vdestro: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
Eviana:

Well stated....

Also judgment and punishment of evil works is also His attribute. Stop pretending to forget that this is also there too.

It is a wholistic thing. No one here has right hand alone,
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by vdestro: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Porksupplyib:
Considering all the defence put up by fellow christians with regards to "hating their enemies" I can not help but feel very sad in my heart.
This has clearly shown how much deviated the body of Christ is from christ's teachings and plan.

The big mistake many make in justifying whatever they do in Christianity is to quote one old testament verse, forgetting that Christ is the standard and not David, Solomon , Abraham or any other person....

As i asked and no one here has answered, the pharisees and scribes were known enemies of Jesus, do you find any place where He prayed for them and blessed them?

1 Like

Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by Porksupplyib: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
vdestro:

As i asked and no one here has answered, the pharisees and scribes were known enemies of Jesus, do you find any place where He prayed for them and blessed them?

To answer your question in all sincerity, I can't recollect where Jesus prayed for the pharisees, However there was never a place or an instance where he stated that he hated them or prayed negative prayer against them despite all their hatred towards him.

Christ knew they didn't like him, he saw their plot to bring him down, nevertheless he never wished them ill or pray that they should fall down and die!

That is the example he laid down for us.

And even though it was not recorded that he prayed positive prayers for them, know it that he definately preached/corrected them in love wishing in his heart that they would see the light and be saved.

If Christ had said it, "pray for your enemies, do good to those who oppress you" , know then that he did prayed for his own enemies too.

All the apostles of Christ who were the foundation of the church of Christ went through HORRIBLE persecutions. One which even the bible could not describe. They were imprisoned over and over again. Brutalized on several occasions and many were martyed. Yet not for once was their prayer against their persecutors. Rather they showed love even through the tough tribulations.

My prayer is that the Lord will help this generation to see the light through Christ Jesus our Lord.

Amen.

I want you to know this; it is a tough journey. One which will defer all common sense and reasoning of man. Your flesh will fight it. But through grace ye shall win the race.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by vdestro: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Porksupplyib:

To answer your question in all sincerity, I can't recollect where Jesus prayed for the pharisees, However there was never a place or an instance where he stated that he hated them or prayed negative prayer against them despite all their hatred towards him.

Christ knew they didn't like him, he saw their plot to bring him down, nevertheless he never wished them ill or pray that they should fall down and die!

That is the example he laid down for us.

And even though it was not recorded that he prayed positive prayers for them, know it that he definately preached/corrected them in love wishing in his heart that they would see the light and be saved...

Thanks for your frank talk. What you say is indeed right, however. I think this wrong, because, this is where Christians leave themselves open to abuse and ridicule.

Christ never did that. Persecutions will come on their own strenght, but did God Say we should not fight back? No. Rather, He Said, fight. Mathew 11:11-24.

Same for Ephesians 6:12

That is why we sing "Onward Christian Soldiers". WE ARE AT WAR! And of course if you dont kill your enemies, they will surely kill you.

This world is messed up because Christians do not fight. And if you do not fight, how shall 2 put a 1000 to flight and partake in the victory of The Lord?

Peace is always on the other side of war.
Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by Porksupplyib: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
vdestro:

Thanks for your frank talk. What you say is indeed right, however. I think this wrong, because, this is where Christians leave themselves open to abuse and ridicule.

Christ never did that. Persecutions will come on their own strenght, but did God Say we should not fight back? No. Rather, He Said, fight. Mathew 11:11-24.

Same for Ephesians 6:12

That is why we sing "Onward Christian Soldiers". WE ARE AT WAR! And of course if you dont kill your enemies, they will surely kill you.

This world is messed up because Christians do not fight. And if you do not fight, how shall 2 put a 1000 to flight and partake in the victory of The Lord?

Peace is always on the other side of war.

Now that we are at this junction, let us endevour to make the needed corrections.

Eph 6:12 as well as Matt 11:11-24 which you refered to does not in any way say that we should fight!.
That has been the issue. Wrong Interpretations justified by flesh.

Let's look at the verses.

Eph 6:12 is only a single verse. U cannot understand the entire and true meaning of the verse without takinh note of the surrounding verses .

So let's look at Eph 6: from verse 10 to 14.

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

As we can see in verse 11, Paul was admonishing us to put on the whole armor of God, that we might stand against the wiles of the devil.

Verse 12 (which u quoted) points out the fact that we wrestles not against flesh ....

Verse 13 down to verse 17 enumerated what the ARMOUR OF GOD entails.

In Verse 14, it says "girt ur loins with TRUTH" , "and having on BREASTPLATE of righteousness."
These are parts of the armour of GOD. TRUTH and Righteousness.

Let me quote from verse 15 down to 18

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

In verse 15 it says ; "having ur feet shod with preparation of the gospel of peace."

This is another part of the armour of God.

In verse 16, it says " taking the shield of faith"
In verse 17 "Helmet of salvation"

All these comprise the armour of God.

This is what you need to counter principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, and all spiritual wickedness in high places.

That is what Paul was saying.

Unfortunately today's christians have singled out verse 12 alone, and misinterpreted it to justify their wickedness and fleshy desire to pray for the downfall of their enemies.

This is nothing but the work of the devil.

According to verse 11, once u put on the whole armour of God, you will be able to withstand and overcome the wiles of the devil.

It is not by praying DIE! DIE! DIE! Or asking God to send holy ghost fire to destroy your enemies.

These are nothing but flesh induced wicked prayers. And they have no place in the body of Christ.

May God open our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by Porksupplyib: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Now let me ask this question. Do you think the tribulations or problems you and I face today can be compared to what the early church faced?

They answer is No! We are not facing a tenth of the persecutions and trails they went through.

So, if they didn't pray the type of wicked prayers you pray today against your so called "enemies" In those days, what is your own justification ?

Who are you emulating?

Think deeply about this .

1 Like

Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by Porksupplyib: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
So in summary, today's Christians are only exposed to the evil wiles of the devil because they fail to put on the whole armour of God. Not because they do not pray DIE DIE DIE kind of prayers.

And praying "DIE DIE DIE" kind of prayers will not cover you against the work of darkness. They are only flesh induced spiritual gymnastics. Nothing more!

Come to think of it, you are living in sin, righteousness is far from you, yet you pray in the name of Christ that God/holyghost should to go and kill your enemies for you.
Sorry, You are just living in flesh. Christ is far from you.

1 Like

Re: Loving Your Enemies and praying for them by Eviana(f): 1:22am On Jul 07, 2023
Porksupplyib,

I didn't want to repeatedly quote all of your posts, however, you beautifully explained everything.

The "die, die, die" prayers, (which I learned about through this site), are what I've now come to know, alledgedly pertaining to the "spirit" working through the person. I thought it was towards the person. However, a large portion of Nigerian christians do not understand the problem of even stating death in that manner--to the spirit operating in the person. Saying that still evokes a wrong emotion in the one directing it towards another (even if one feels justified). Christ did not teach His followers to say that. He told us what to do...as stated in the scriptures that you pointed out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helios Christos. / The Churches That Broke Away From The Catholic Church. / Be The Next Gospel Top Star 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.