Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Female Programmers In Nigeria? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Female Programmers In Nigeria? (2264 Views)

Welcome To Abuja Where Their Are No Female Programmers / Female Programmers Lets Meet Here / See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by airsaylongcome: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
emmyN:

Nope. Just trying to avoid using gender-specific pronouns. Some people identify as trees these days wink.

Best comment here lol. I ran into trouble sending a work email referring to an obviously female name as she. I chop enough "cane" for that. Since then, na they/them I dey use.

1 Like

Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Best comment here lol. I ran into trouble sending a work email referring to an obviously female name as she. I chop enough "cane" for that. Since then, na they/them I dey use.
This LGBTQ agenda is becoming sickening 🤢🤢 Don't you think?
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by emmyN(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Lol, you can never be too careful. I had time working with some americans last year and took cue from how they made official addresses. You don't want to be in anyone's bad book over a simple pronoun.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
emmyN:

A nairaland user. You may want to check out their moniker (although they like to engage in endless arguments than talk code these days).
Checked out the profile. Didn't see any thing of value, mostly a troll. I got migraine scanning thru
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by airsaylongcome: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
emmyN:

Lol, you can never be too careful. I had time working with some americans last year and took cue from how they made official addresses. You don't want to be in anyone's bad book over a simple pronoun.

So I work with Americans. Which is why I collected the flogging. It's complete madness for me. One day, I will identify as an American and go to their Embassy to ask for my passport

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by airsaylongcome: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
Chioma4eva:
This LGBTQ agenda is becoming sickening 🤢🤢 Don't you think?

Not sure it's going to stop. I think the Rubicon has been crossed and "we" are going to be "forced" to accept it.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Not sure it's going to stop. I think the Rubicon has been crossed and "we" are going to be "forced" to accept it.
I cringe anytime I imagine what the future will look like with this madness angry angry
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by emmyN(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

So I work with Americans. Which is why I collected the flogging. It's complete madness for me. One day, I will identify as an American and go to their Embassy to ask for my passport

Lmao cheesy
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by emmyN(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Checked out the profile. Didn't see any thing of value, mostly a troll. I got migraine scanning thru

Reason I placed the earlier caveat, lol. You can check out earlier threads they created and get a snippet, or a PM would do if they cared. But now you know there are other female programmers like you here on nairaland and aspiring ones too. So just go crush those goals.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
emmyN:

Reason I placed the earlier caveat, lol. You can check out earlier threads they created and get a snippet, or a PM would do if they cared. But now you know there are other female programmers like you here on nairaland and aspiring ones too. So just go crush those goals.
Thanks dear. Did a deeper search and found the earlier programming threads u talked about. Now I know for sure. Surprising, she's been here on nairaland for more than a decade 😧😧
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by emmyN(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Thanks dear. Did a deeper search and found the earlier programming threads u talked about. Now I know for sure. Surprising, she's been here on nairaland for more than a decade 😧😧

An old soul indeed. Was surprised too when I first realized that. All the best!
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
emmyN:

An old soul indeed. Was surprised too when I first realized that. All the best!
Thanks alot dear.

1 Like

Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by PythonTutorial(f): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Purvan:
Depends on the lingo you program in

I've met a girl that programs in cpp and golang

If you want to met girls that code , just join ngos like shecode

Please post direct link to that 🙏
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by PythonTutorial(f): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nesty1313:

Pls can we link up on WhatsApp I want to learn python programming language
Sure
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Purvan(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
PythonTutorial:

Please post direct link to that 🙏

Search any social media app for she code
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2023
emmyN:

A nairaland user. You may want to check out their moniker (although they like to engage in endless arguments than talk code these days).

Lol @they. grin

It seems Kobojunkie must be binary.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Purvan(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol @they. grin

She is a trans and cold blooded atheist
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

She is a trans and cold blooded atheist

Lol. I see.

Is that you on your profile?
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Chioma4eva,

Anonymous6o6 is a programmer and she is also on Nairaland. You can follow her and you'll not regret it. Try as much as you can to connect with her. She's very good.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2023
emmyN:

Some people identify as trees these days wink.

grin
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Purvan(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. I see.

Is that you on your profile?

Yeah
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

Yeah

OK. You have stunning eyes.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Chioma4eva,

Anonymous6o6 is a programmer and she is also on Nairaland. You can follow her and you'll not regret it. Try as much as you can to connect with her. She's very good.
Thanks very much dear. Will check her out ASAP. I really appreciate smiley

1 Like

Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by emmyN(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol @they. grin

I wouldn't disbelieve that if someone told me so. Else how do you explain the sheer savagery and desire to be combative in a war of words over simple sturv? In the end they leave you with a long itemized thesis that could get your head swirling in a matter of seconds cheesy.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Anonymous6o6: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Chioma4eva,

You're exaggerating Chi but thank you for the compliment.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Anonymous6o6:

You're exaggerating Chi but thank you for the compliment.
Hey dear. You've got mail smiley
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Anonymous6o6: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Hey dear. You've got mail smiley

what is your email?
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
emmyN:

I wouldn't disbelieve that if someone told me so. Else how do you explain the cheer savagery and desire to be combative in a war of words over simple sturv? In the end they leave you with a long itemized thesis that could get your head swirling in a matter of seconds cheesy.

LMAO. cheesy
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by ThiagoKid(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Anonymous6o6:

what is your email?
I sent a mail hours ago, too.
Received?
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Anonymous6o6: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
ThiagoKid:
I sent a mail hours ago, too.
Received?

Yes.
I saw a lot of mail. I will respond soon
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2023
Anonymous6o6:

what is your email?
edited
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by ericmor: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Good day nairalanders. Please I'm just curious to know if there are females who are into programming and writing codes as a career most especially in Nigeria?

i know like 5 of them but the one in like 2 houses away from my house, the girl is bad in coding that she even lecture some guys i believe are very good in coding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Any Major Website In The World Entirely Developed By A Nigerian? / Tutorial On Git And Github / Ms-cobol 4.5 Or 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.