Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Female Programmers In Nigeria? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Female Programmers In Nigeria? (2266 Views)

Welcome To Abuja Where Their Are No Female Programmers / Female Programmers Lets Meet Here / See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Purvan(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2023
Chioma4eva:
matrixxmusic1379@gmail.com

Delete

Crawlers will soon pick your email and next thing you're getting spams
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by KrazyDave16(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Chioma4eva:
bad idea
Hope this is not your main, before the he-goats of NL will come and sexually harrass you, or worse.
Next time, create a throwaway mail and use it till you really trust them, even if they're the same sex.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by LadyTara(f): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Upcoming programmer here.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by airsaylongcome: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Purvan:

Delete

You sef for nor quote am in full na. If they delete, your quoted reference still dey for the crawlers

1 Like

Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by airsaylongcome: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
KrazyDave16:

Hope this is not your main, before the he-goats of NL will come and sexually harrass you, or worse.
Next time, create a throwaway mail and use it till you really trust them, even if they're the same sex.

I've got to give it to you fam. You always dey protect people privacy. ALWAYS
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by KrazyDave16(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I've got to give it to you fam. You always dey protect people privacy. ALWAYS
I've seen humanity at its worst in this field (and in general), and it's something she doesn't need to face starting out.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by airsaylongcome: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
KrazyDave16:

I've seen humanity at its worst in this field (and in general), and it's something she doesn't need to face starting out.

Absolute respect for being that intentional. Many people don't even give it half a thought let alone giving a it a thought for the "weaker gender". This our field is littered with vampires ready to deal with anyone wey loose guard. For me I try to mitigate that using @duck.com email address. Generate a new one whenever I need one. If spammers decide to attack that email I block am straight

1 Like

Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by KrazyDave16(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Absolute respect for being that intentional. Many people don't even give it half a thought let alone giving a it a thought for the "weaker gender". This our field is littered with vampires ready to deal with anyone wey loose guard. For me I try to mitigate that using @duck.com email address. Generate a new one whenever I need one. If spammers decide to attack that email I block am straight
Ah, a fellow duck user.
Nice to know there are others using it.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
Purvan:

Delete

Done. Thanks smiley
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
KrazyDave16:

lol thanks. I've edited wink
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
LadyTara:
Upcoming programmer here.
Can we create a WhatsApp group for female Programmers here. Just a suggestion smiley
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Rathoreng(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Can we create a WhatsApp group for female Programmers here. Just a suggestion smiley

Just a suggestion, yeah I’m not Andrew tate 😄Hh, but you can create it an assign a male as a boss, anyways, I’m on my annual leave/break right, so I can teach you guys like Python 3 , maybe for just some weeks,uhhm , before I start enjoying my days,Hh
Ahhm,more also Python is one of the easiest and mightiest languages out there (Beginner Friendly Also) , for your own information about Python.

1. YouTube was build with Python (YouTube was sold to Google by some dudes for just a couple of millions , but YouTube now generates that same money weekly just from even common ad revenue), now that’s really stunning 😇😯

2. Spotify was also Python based
3. Instagram too and so on an so forth.

Python should be for you, Ahhm dm me after 10’oclock so that you ladies could set up the group .
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Rathoreng(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
And ouch almost forgot, just for your own information, don’t let anyone introduce you to web development as a beginner that might be an easy task to learn and to you, but it’s just like a coastline paradox, now the trap/reality is;

1. Html/css/js (web dev.) might be easy but at the end it’ll only leave you creative .
2 Logic sense + Creativity; now that’s programming; it’ll make you creative and in the sense also be logically intelligent.

Don’t let anyone mislead you html/css/()are markup languages not programming languages like Python and the rest. 💯📈
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by jikins(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2023
Rathoreng:
And ouch almost forgot, just for your own information, don’t let anyone introduce you to web development as a beginner that might be an easy task to learn and to you, but it’s just like a coastline paradox, now the trap/reality is;

1. Html/css/js (web dev.) might be easy but at the end it’ll only leave you creative .
2 Logic sense + Creativity; now that’s programming; it’ll make you creative and in the sense also be logically intelligent.

Don’t let anyone mislead you html/css/js are markup languages not programming languages like Python and the rest. 💯📈

Js is a markup language? When you think you know but you don't know. Na the result be this.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Rathoreng(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2023
jikins:

Js is a markup language? When you think you know but you don't know. Na the result be this.

See this guy, I’m just trying to talk of the latter html ,css, people like you are the one that only see the hole not the doughnut. Pessimists
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by jikins(m): 12:15am On Jul 11, 2023
Rathoreng:

See this guy, I’m just trying to talk of the latter html ,css, people like you are the one that only see the hole not the doughnut. Pessimists

Wetin you dey talk? Are you not the one that typed html/css/js are all markup language. Instead of you to take correction, you dey yarn dust.

The only markup language in all three is html. CSS is not a markup language. JS is a full fledge programming language. Learn and upgrade yourself not this useless attempt of a clap back
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by LadyTara(f): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2023
Chioma4eva:
that sounds like a good idea sis.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Lordsagna: 6:42am On Jul 11, 2023
Rathoreng:

Don’t let anyone mislead you html/css/()are markup languages not programming languages like Python and the rest. 💯📈
Are you saying there's no job if you learn HTML CSS and JavaScript?
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2023
Rathoreng:

Just a suggestion, yeah I’m not Andrew tate 😄Hh, but you can create it an assign a male as a boss, anyways, I’m on my annual leave/break right, so I can teach you guys like Python 3 , maybe for just some weeks,uhhm , before I start enjoying my days,Hh
Ahhm,more also Python is one of the easiest and mightiest languages out there (Beginner Friendly Also) , for your own information about Python.

1. YouTube was build with Python (YouTube was sold to Google by some dudes for just a couple of millions , but YouTube now generates that same money weekly just from even common ad revenue), now that’s really stunning 😇😯

2. Spotify was also Python based
3. Instagram too and so on an so forth.

Python should be for you, Ahhm dm me after 10’oclock (07018154753) so that you ladies could set up the group .
Lol sounds interesting. But there has to be an agreement from other ladies here as I'll not be the only one in the group. Btw, Are you quite knowledgeable in python?
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Rathoreng(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Lol sounds interesting. But there has to be an agreement from other ladies here as I'll not be the only one in the group. Btw, Are you quite knowledgeable in python?

Yeah, Alhamdulillah, I’ve over 5 years of experience with python. So it’s a head start,Hh.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Rathoreng(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2023
I’m a programmer too, so I respect both languages whether markup or a cascading style sheet, bootstrapping or anything.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Rathoreng(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2023
Before you talk, just make me a program to generate random numbers with *css* . Then you’ve prove me wrong. You are still not getting it, I don’t want us to be derailing like illiterate guys, you should try understanding my point.

jikins:

Wetin you dey talk? Are you not the one that typed html/css/js are all markup language. Instead of you to take correction, you dey yarn dust.

The only markup language in all three is html. CSS is not a markup language. JS is a full fledge programming language. Learn and upgrade yourself not this useless attempt of a clap back
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2023
LadyTara:
that sounds like a good idea sis.
Yep it does wink
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2023
Rathoreng:

Yeah, Alhamdulillah, I’ve over 5 years of experience with python. So it’s a head start,Hh.
That's nice smiley
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Phantaminum1(f): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2023
Frontend developer here
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Phantaminum1:
Frontend developer here
Great to know, will you like to join our NL ladies only Whatsapp group of Programmers? let's see how many ladies shows interest here before i create it smiley
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Phantaminum1(f): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Great to know, will you like to join our NL ladies only Whatsapp group of Programmers? let's see how many ladies shows interest here before i create it smiley
Sure
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Phantaminum1:

Sure
Cool, will mention you ladies with the link once it's created. Gracias.
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by eboniest(f): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Cool, will mention you ladies with the link once it's created. Gracias.
An upcoming programmer here too..You could add me also to the group
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by Chioma4eva(f): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
eboniest:

An upcoming programmer here too..You could add me also to the group
Sure smiley
Re: Female Programmers In Nigeria? by jikins(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Rathoreng:

Before you talk, just make me a program to generate random numbers with *css* . Then you’ve prove me wrong. You are still not getting it, I don’t want us to be derailing like illiterate guys, you should try understanding my point.

As always yarning dust. No substance, your refusal to learn and take correction will never take you anywhere. I have said my peace continue css and js are markup language well done sir. I have better things to do. If you want to die on the hill feel free wetin concern me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Advance Java How To Program By Deitel? / PHP Socket Programming To Send And Receive XML File Data / I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.