Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested (4892 Views)

Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested / Soldiers Drag Out A Tout Who Ran Into A Church After Stabbing Their Colleague / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Helgreenluv(m): 2:32am On Jul 05, 2023
This is the face of the criminal who ran away with a benz worth 55M. Thank God he has been arrested by the Nigeria police force. Kudos to the Police. The video is not uploading. You guys need to see the useless criminal's face. Tomorrow na him type go dey order Azul for club with person sweat.

5 Likes

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Nemesis0147(m): 2:33am On Jul 05, 2023
He own don be!
Abuja people and packaging!
How on earth did he think that he can run away with such a ride without being caught?

25 Likes

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Helgreenluv(m): 2:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Nemesis0147:
He own don be!
Abuja people and packaging!
How on earth did he think that he can run away with such a ride without being caught?
That's it. I wonder for the mumu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by shagasha: 2:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Em village people don finally catch up with am

5 Likes

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Helgreenluv(m): 2:41am On Jul 05, 2023
shagasha:
Em village people don finally catch up with am
Aswear. I'm so happy for my friend. Infact the NPF acted swiftly and did a painstaking job. I must say kudos to them

17 Likes

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Chidi4040: 3:17am On Jul 05, 2023
No peace for the wicked
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Buharidgeneral: 3:24am On Jul 05, 2023
Still test running. Ole ole

8 Likes

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Writingpresiden: 3:54am On Jul 05, 2023
Omo,,,,,, 55 what,, say na ritual the owner of the motor owner do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by fnep2smooth(m): 3:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Too much fast and furious forgetting say tracker de

11 Likes

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by yinkus6750(m): 4:13am On Jul 05, 2023
The story no clear.
How did he got possession of the car ?
Anyway, kudos to the NPF, and congrats to the Owner
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Chibuzoripob: 4:35am On Jul 05, 2023
angry sad E still look fresh angry. Una never mend am

2 Likes

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Edoreborn: 4:52am On Jul 05, 2023
Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by MatrixReloaded: 5:10am On Jul 05, 2023
So unfortunate. But I deduce that the dealer wasn't complying with him to take the car to buyer. Maybe he disobey the guy and flee with the car to unknown location. Maybe he used the car to go see one big Abuja babe or something of contract. But all the same fleeing with a brand new car without consent it criminal offence.
I don't know how close he Maybe with the owner but in every story there is another story we don't know.
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by juman(m): 5:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Our police dey work well if they intend to do the job.

11 Likes

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by adecz: 5:56am On Jul 05, 2023
Mumu...

An expensive car like that can't be
hidden, especially with the type of
tracking technology available today❗️❗️❗️

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by mykymyk101: 6:01am On Jul 05, 2023
Fast lane, Fast Car, Fast Life.= Untimely death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by OnlineArchitect: 6:23am On Jul 05, 2023
All these boys self, always looking for the east way out. I always tell ppl, there's dignity in labour and if you set ur mind in doing a legit hustle accompanied with praying then you'll surely prosper.

3 Likes

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by wrongman665(m): 6:36am On Jul 05, 2023
Him no get name? Bcuz he look's like one of those people. grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by bewla(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Twenty minutes BUGA
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by crossfm: 6:41am On Jul 05, 2023
Hehehe.

As if being a thief is not bad enough,this dude moved the game up,by choosing to be a "dumb thief" grin.

Big boy,has turned to big prisoner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Megabig: 6:41am On Jul 05, 2023
Adult with a fish brain, you will see them dress well and think they have something upstairs… How can he run with such a car, did not even think if the car had a tracker hidden somewhere
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by superCleanworks(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Writingpresiden:
Omo,,,,,, 55 what,, say na ritual the owner of the motor owner do

e no reach wetin dem dey take buy car for side chick. forget that yeye ritual talk. Just pray make God place you for money Zone.

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by nedekid: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
angry sad E still look fresh angry. Una never mend am
As in to turn am to Chinese?
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by aAK1(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2023
I knew the car would be found. The owner of the car has enough money to motivate the police

4 Likes

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by awesomegenius(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
So unfortunate. But I deduce that the dealer wasn't complying with him to take the car to buyer. Maybe he disobey the guy and flee with the car to unknown location. Maybe he used the car to go see one big Abuja babe or something of contract. But all the same fleeing with a brand new car without consent it criminal offence.
I don't know how close he Maybe with the owner but in every story there is another story we don't know.

He was caught in Asaba.
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Helgreenluv(m): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Break his 🦵🏿/cripple him so dat he’ll not be able to TEST drive and DEVELOP >: cool again. If possible ,Dislocate his 🦵🏿
Omo that's what he deserves.
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Helgreenluv(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2023
awesomegenius:

He was caught in Asaba.
Yes
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by SarakiBukola: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2023
I knew it would be a Flatin0 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by GOFRONT(m): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2023
Covetousness
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Kajaard: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2023
wrongman665:
Him no get name? Bcuz he look's like one of those people. grin

You like trouble grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult Clash Again In Kwara State Ilorin / "Sars Officers Stopped My Bus In Logos", See What They Did To Me (photos) / I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.