Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested (4905 Views)

Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested / Soldiers Drag Out A Tout Who Ran Into A Church After Stabbing Their Colleague / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by id4sho(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Helgreenluv:

He didn't. I'm yet to understand how was he able to move that car from Abuja to Asaba so quickly and easy without any proof of ownership or plate number. More details will emerge today

Vehicle papers and plate number na play. Na customs b d Koko. But with a fake Royal plate number, you go enter places.
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Helgreenluv(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2023
id4sho:

Vehicle papers and plate number na play. Na customs b d Koko. But with a fake Royal plate number, you go enter places.
That's serious. The guy get mind sha
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Haveyoueatentod: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2023
Thank God I felt very bad when I first read this story
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by awesomegenius(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2023
eteebanky1:

Na confirm Thief ooo

How he was able to pass through soldier/police checkpoints from Abuja to Asaba still baffles me

Omo, the guy na Thief in corporate uniform

An experienced thief 😂😂😂...... Cos it's shocking how he was able to zoom off with that car to Asaba. Bypassing check points.
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Helgreenluv(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2023
awesomegenius:

An experienced thief 😂😂😂...... Cos it's shocking how he was able to zoom off with that car to Asaba. Bypassing check points.
Honestly it's very shocking. It still beats my imagination how he was able to do that. Do you know how many check points he bypassed from Abuja to Asaba so easily? I cut cap for am sha but he's still a dumb ass.
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Helgreenluv(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
Thank God I felt very bad when I first read this story
Oh dear! My guy would have been arrested. The owner of the car will not be interested in hearing that nonsense that the car he sent to him to sell was stolen by a thief who came as a potential buyer
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by westlius(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2023
awesomegenius:

Those no be checkpoint
Na revenue point
With na car na "Oga boss any thin for ur boys"
U go hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Helgreenluv(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2023
westlius:

Those no be checkpoint
Na revenue point
With na car na "Oga boss any thin for ur boys"
U go hear
Aswear no be lie. Hahahahaha. It's truly a revenue point. Roger me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by aAK1(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Funny enough, it was 20k that did all this magic. We had a strong and genuine link
impressive. You guys need to be careful next time.
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Helgreenluv(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2023
aAK1:
impressive. You guys need to be careful next time.
Very true. I hope he learns from this experience
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Killerbag36: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2023
Nemesis0147:
He own don be!
Abuja people and packaging!
How on earth did he think that he can run away with such a ride without being caught?

Asin ehn
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by NaijaCover(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by EMMARNUEL: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2023
wrongman665:
Him no get name? Bcuz he look's like one of those people. grin
Which people? grin grin
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by wrongman665(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=EMMARNUEL post=124227560] Which people? You be bad nigga aswear grin
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
So which location was he tracked ... Asaba ... Something that should not even leave Abuja to start with. Anyway Kudos to the Nigeria Police.
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Helgreenluv(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
jackcanfield:
So which location was he tracked ... Asaba ... Something that should not even leave Abuja to start with. Anyway Kudos to the Nigeria Police.
Yes Asaba. Honestly it's disappointing to know that he was able to beat all the checkpoints from Abuja to Asaba so easily
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
He don use that Benz knack asaba girls before police bust am.
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Angrygoat: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
Why was he caught. A benz iz not a hot cake...a benz suv sef go tay for market. Police hardly stop such a car in abj cos na big ma dey drive am.he ran out of luck,he must have ran out of fuel,ran out of luck, and drove straight to onitsha,pass,enter asaba...he forgot asaba npf are mad men who flag down g wagon,glklexus and allow only toyota corrolla and matrix to go scot free. talkless of thisone cos asaba na den of yahooritualists who drive cars of 40m,30m . Too bad ...now he would be dealt with. That's if he has not taken a bullet to the left leg. Npf will tag him a thief,kidnapper,robber,etc.. if he had stolen a corolla by now na sold. E fr butcher the benz,sell the parts highest 5m. Relocate go abroad. Ole
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Helgreenluv(m): 6:39am On Jul 06, 2023
Revolution2022:
He don use that Benz knack asaba girls before police bust am.
Lol. He was with 4 girls when he was arrested.
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by stuffs2002: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2023
When will the police arrest Mmesoma the JAMB forger.

She's 19 and hence an adult who should be made to face the consequence of her actions
Re: Thief Who Ran Away With A 55M Car Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Helgreenluv:
Lol. He was with 4 girls when he was arrested.
I talk am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) / Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying / They cut this man inside of his brain - Black axee and Eiye cult war - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.