Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,475 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years (74040 Views)

Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Top 50 Highest JAMB Score 2023 / 311 Not The Highest Jamb 2018 Score; A Blogger Scored 337 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by untoldtruth: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

North doesn't feed, North central does
Isn't it still the North then? What is it again, I ask you. What? Shebi you had to put that North before that central.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by omoluka: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124220728:

https://leadership.ng/mmesoma-meet-highest-jamb-scorers-in-the-last-10-years/
You guys are suffering from chronic inferiority complex.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Mayeldah(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2023
SmartPolician:

Don't use every opportunity to insult northerners. Everyone naturally has their strength and weakness. The problem of Nigeria is that we don't make intentional efforts to understand our strength in diversity and develop it. The point is, everyone must not perform well in conventional schools.

If NigΓ©ria was a sane society, there would be efforts towards building schools of agriculture in the north because believe it or not, those people feed the rest of the country. The schools of agriculture will teach them how to farm with modern farm implements and ranch cattle to optimise their products, instead using cows to cause problems all over the place (pastoral nomadism) and blame it on culture.

Will the North even accept any school of agriculture? Just build mosques for them and they are fine. They are not progressive in nature hence the high level of poverty in that region.
Also there is a deliberate attempt by Imams and other religious extremist up North to discourage their young ones from seeking western education, they prioritize Islamic and arabic education to the western education. In fact they teach their children that western education is haram. You can't help someone who do not want to be helped.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by marlow1962(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2023
untoldtruth:

You are misguided, it's a pity .
You should by now realize the untoldtruth.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Ezemeiyogu(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2023
tollyboy5:

The same person lives and wrote the exam in lagos So na our pikin. He or she is a lagosian simple.

You Sha like better thing. So Igbos should not leave your Lagos again since they furnish your pride?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by CapitalBank: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2023
SmartPolician:

Don't use every opportunity to insult northerners. Everyone naturally has their strength and weakness. The problem of Nigeria is that we don't make intentional efforts to understand our strength in diversity and develop it. The point is, everyone must not perform well in conventional schools.

If NigΓ©ria was a sane society, there would be efforts towards building schools of agriculture in the north because believe it or not, those people feed the rest of the country. The schools of agriculture will teach them how to farm with modern farm implements and ranch cattle to optimise their products, instead using cows to cause problems all over the place (pastoral nomadism) and blame it on culture.

May God bless you for schooling that bigot. I am Igbo but I also know that there are bigots among us.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by HoneySwag(f): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2023
Malory:
Majority of the top five are Igbo. No ronu chanters on the list.
Funny enough their Jamb centers are usually in the South West 🀩 I'm sure you now know who brush them up (Yoruba people), cos I'm very sure most of them if not all schooled in that region πŸ‘
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by manikspears: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2023
Malory:

You are stupid
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Shattuck(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2023
tollyboy5:

The same person lives and wrote the exam in lagos So na our pikin. He or she is a lagosian simple.
" na our pikin" until it gets to politics then you guys would bring out the bigotry and remember she is not from your tribe.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by SemperFid: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Ola9ja23:
This people and their wahala

What are they trying to prove ?

Yoruba always dominate the list Year in year out

So what's the bro haha all about

Did your father write a different list where yoruba is dominating?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by tiswell(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Ola9ja23:
This people and their wahala

What are they trying to prove ?

Yoruba always dominate the list Year in year out

So what's the bro haha all about
afolabi Olanikputu,
will you keep kwayet!
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2023
HoneySwag:

Funny enough their Jamb centers are usually in the South West 🀩 I'm sure you now know who brush them up (Yoruba people), cos I'm very sure most of them if not all schooled in that region πŸ‘

So what happened to the yorubas in their class, na foam them use foam them up not brush?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Gentew(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124220806:
The highest JAMB score 365 in history is from Anambra state that was in 2020 followed by another Anambra state

I heard the candidate has never been to Alambla although the candidate's state of Origin is Alambla.....

The candidate must have been studying in a peaceful place in Lagos.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Putinofrussia: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124220728:

https://leadership.ng/mmesoma-meet-highest-jamb-scorers-in-the-last-10-years/

DO NOT BELEIVE THIS LIE UNTIL JAMB VERIFIES IT.
MY IGBO BRETHREN LIE A LOT JUST TO COME CLOSE TO THE YORUBAS.

I dont wholly believe anything posted by Igbos again since WAEC came out to debunk the lies that have been going on for years that WAEC ranks state by state in Nigeria.Even a couple of newspapers have carried these lies.
WAEC is in 5 African nations.Nigeria is not treated differently.
I would only believe when the concerned educational institution pushes out information on the said topic.
Igbos lie a lot just to come close to Yorubas,their senior,teacher and master.

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Creativity22: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2023
Asswipemod:

Now you guys have found something to masturbate about. SMH.

I get you. If Obi can't be president, then you guys must rub jamb results in our face.😝😝 Our people will say : "IlΓ©sanmΓ­ dun j'oyΓ¨ lọ". πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The case is still in court. If you want to know how the case is going. Kindly ask wole olanipekun or tinubu witness michael bamidele how e dey be. You no go hear am from my mouth
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by emmybobo1: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2023
DRKRIZ:
I have stayed in Anambra for a long time.... Everything is money,The west and some states in South south like Akwa Ibom pay attention to details when it comes to Education....East too get plenty miracle centres for examination,be it WAEC ,NECO or JAMB.All these no move me..Most pay heavily for examination malpractice.
I have also lived in Osun and lagos, and it all the same. When serving the principal begged me to help cheat but I refused and he hence forth refused to give me regular pass to travel
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Heffalump(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2023
Malory:

They will not find their voices this time.

Very tribalistic nonsense and ingredients undecided
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Xplorepd: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2023
Malory:

But they end up selling spare parts or electronics because exam is 100 meters but academic success is a marathon. Even an average student in a class can score high points but the best of the best student shines brightest at the end.

FACT!
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Lenxy: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2023
Ttalk:

Jamb has exposed you all, products of miracle centres parading doctored results as the best result.

No wonder Obi who came 3rd is parading himself as winner of the presidential election
Shut your lousy hungry mouth..why can't inec prove that BAT won it fairly?? Now they are saying Obi isn't a LP member...so from that list, every highest scorer is from miracle centres?? I can imagine you didn't go to school or you likely didn't go to a good school at all. That's how some of your hungry touts ended up in NL to troll and show loud stupidity.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2023
SpatialKing:

Stop crying on my comments

My post was just to confirm what the op has posted

I know and understand what your problem is

Sorry about that

Fvck off!!! I don't debate with nonentities.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Shedrack777: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
ccrazy:

That is why he pointed your IQs are in decimal point category,
All you've been producing presidents and co, how far you people's standard of living?
The nonsenses you people produce kept Nigeria in this condition, to you do you take Nigeria serious in anything? Even you, if you are honest you'd know your life, destiny and everything about you are bunch of jokes. Just imagine the trash you just spewed to confirm the insinuations of the poster.

If they say make we start doing things based on meritocracy, of course you guys and your brethren will use your pig prophet mohammad and his worthless religion to be killing people and causing chaos.

I really pity you people.
i believe you quote the wrong person. BYE
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Unaevince: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Alpharey:
If not for ethnic bigotry, Nigeria would have gone far in development and prosperity. But qualified people are neglected because of the regions they come from. An illiterate will be made the head of an important office where he knows nothing rather than embezzlement of funds. After all, Nigeria na their papa property. Many talented people are leaving the country in droves seeking for greener pastures.

Well spoken, this is what has put this nation into reverse gear. However, it is high time the narrative is changed.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Creativity22:

The case is still in court. If you want to know how the case is going. Kindly ask wole olanipekun or tinubu witness michael bamidele how e dey be. You no go hear am from my mouth

Awwwwwwwww. You're still being hopeful. I like your tenacity and faith. But bro, don't waste your time. You cannot be declared 3rd and somehow become 1st. All Obi and his team have been doing is fighting Tinubu. They're not even looking at Atiku who was declared 2nd. Γ€bΓ­ when they taught you numerals, 3 came after 1?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shedrack777:
ah ah! why you dey vex? you dey talk like say no be educated illiterate like you and i dey back and support them the uneducated literate to rule us for 28years. abi dangote even seat for jamb? tell me now who jamb highest score help?

When Fulani kill you finish, then we can talk.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

Who marries into a tribe that breeds lazy men

Now Yorubas are lazy men?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜.

PαΊΉlαΊΉ tΓ­ Γ¨ o.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Josephkabila12: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
post=124221143:

What's hard for JAMB to invite the poor girl and conduct another exam or remark her paper also invite journalist and media house to prove their credibility
NEVER, SHE MUST PROVE HOW SHE GOT THAT RESULT
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Judolisco(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
post=124221143:

What's hard for JAMB to invite the poor girl and conduct another exam or remark her paper also invite journalist and media house to prove their credibility
why will they conduct another exam for only her because she faked her result ? With all d evidences jamb brought forward... U still dey talk like dis
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shedrack777:
i believe you quote the wrong person. BYE
I must find the right person. Bye.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shedrack777:
and yet, we have 2 ex presidents and a2 sanate presidents and chief judge of of nigeria all from the north

That is why he pointed your IQs are in decimal point category,
All you've been producing presidents and co, how far you people's standard of living?
The nonsenses you people produce kept Nigeria in this condition, to you do you take Nigeria serious in anything? Even you, if you are honest you'd know your life, destiny and everything about you are bunch of jokes. Just imagine the trash you just spewed to confirm the insinuations of the poster.

If they say make we start doing things based on meritocracy, of course you guys and your brethren will use your pig prophet mohammad and his worthless religion to be killing people and causing chaos.

I really pity you people.

Na still you Ogbeni, are you not from the deluded backward north that keeps popping useless presidents such as Buhari cos of over population which you guys use to burden the rest of the nation without contributing noting only Milking and depending on incentives extracted from hardworking patriotic real and sane Nigerians.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Samade7: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

They learnt it from a Tinubu. Besides, which bad name is worst than that of hush puppy who is a world renown thief and a Yoruba. I guess he is your hero and has given you a very good image.

Bad name kee u dia

Anofia, go n check Chinese, Malaysian, Indian, Japanese, Singaporean prisons u will think they are located in Anambra with the number of ur bros u will see there. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by KanwuliaExtra: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Caseless:
He's like the only first-class of history or first from the north. Care to give us more list of history first-class from your region?

No wonder he looks so DULL and uninspiring.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Bashirkareem31: 4:05am On Jul 07, 2023
I've counted about 22 yoruba students from this list.I believe these yanmiris are falsely claiming students from edo/delta as theirs hence their claim of being dominant in the past 10 years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender / Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.