Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years (72717 Views)

Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Breaking : Highest JAMB Scorers Offered Scholarships. / 311 Not The Highest Jamb 2018 Score; A Blogger Scored 337 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Malory: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
wisdomkid:

This is the problem, you're among the problem of Nigeria. Yet, when it comes to simple politics, the Igbos are no where to be found.
Did I lie?

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Kingcalls: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
tollyboy5:

The same person lives and wrote the exam in lagos So na our pikin. He or she is a lagosian simple.

But when it comes to election , u tell them to go back and they are not from lagos

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by ribbit: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Anambra has highest number of miracle centers though

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by PoloG: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
how is 2020 to now the last 10yrs op?

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by PureFace1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
post=124228719:

Imagine the fake Yoruba website you guys use in deceiving yourselves you posted, visit the link I posted not those fake sites

Fake lol you are delusional

Who was the highest scorer in 2017 on your list ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by endy69: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Anambra, Imo and Ekiti competitive states in Academy

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by endy69: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
ribbit:
Come outskirts of Abuja, na run you go run. Miracle centres full everywhere. Lagos own make I just keep quiet but people wey no dey do Tinubu/Obi fight know where Miracle centres dey
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by tuzle(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
post=124221143:

What's hard for JAMB to invite the poor girl and conduct another exam or remark her paper also invite journalist and media house to prove their credibility
why should they? What she showed was forged.

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by wisdomkid: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
Malory:
Did I lie?

We should preach unity, I've experienced a little bit of war, and it's not good. little seeds sowed today will likely bring negative discord tomorrow.

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by ribbit: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
endy69:

Come outskirts of Abuja, na run you go run. Miracle centres full everywhere. Lagos own make I just keep quiet but people wey no dey do Tinubu/Obi fight know where Miracle centres dey
naaa

Too much eyes on Lagos. And e go cost to run miracle center for Lagos. Student no fit pay am. I don't know about Abuja though.

But see that anambra ehn. Make I no talk.

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by stuffs2002: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
post=124220954:
Not just JAMB, Anambra has the highest cut off points in Nigeria followed by Imo, Anambra currently producing the highest lawyers, medical doctors and engineers same with those gaining administration in management science

Abegi... All those forged results

Miracle center and results upgrade products

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by slam7000(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
post=124220806:
The highest JAMB score 365 in history is from Anambra state that was in 2020 followed by another Anambra state

You are too petty and childish. You, Helinues, Areewa and some moniker named Ebi are some of the biggest nuisances on social media.

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by soil4soil(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Malory:
Majority of the top five are Igbo. No ronu chanters on the list.

We don't know if it is the same thing that your current girl did that the others were doing before it leaked out now.
Altering JAMB results

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by totit: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
alfarouq:

wow, so the 2017 was systematically factored out because it will spoil the preconceived notion OP was trying to pass

cheesy cheesy

Op/Frank is well known to be conny and trolly. He lies a lot and his mod accomplice loves to help push his narrative to the FP.

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Theboss001: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Does it mean 'THE NORTHERNERS' do not take JAMB? undecided
How did MAD-MOOD YAKUBU BANZA become a professor? undecided
THE QUOTA SYSTEM BILLIONAIRE CALLED DANGOTE NKO?

Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!!!!

So crazy my brother.
The most backward set of people at the helm of affairs.
This is Nigeria for you

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by omooba969(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
What's the meaning of this nonsense?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Alvin212(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ogun state is a shithole

With their dirty Agbo selling girls

Spits

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by blowjohn(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
So what does jamb stand to gain frm the recent controversy?

They have proven that they don't cheat the winners.

Most of the highest scorers are Igbos.

That gal needs to apologise or prove her innocence

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by blowjohn(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
tuzle:
why should they? What she showed was forged.

I do t get it.
Invite her to write another exam because of what?

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Alvin212(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ogun state no dey the list

No skullarship

No school

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ttalk:

Jamb has exposed you all, products of miracle centres parading doctored results as the best result.

No wonder Obi who came 3rd is parading himself as winner of the presidential election

Oluwole is essentially a Yoruba name. Take it from there

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by gentposh: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Guy if you are not making money with this talent of comedy you are wrong.... You cracked me up and over... You get mouth abeg

MAD-MOOD YAKUBU BANZA
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by FreeStuffsNG: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Malory:
Awon ti Ejikeme
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by tiger28: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Malory:

See these folks trying to deflect their stupidity with this rubbish....

At the end of the day.......These foolish folks messed up badly with the Fraudster JAMB "WOMAN".........

Their Elders should have been smarter BUT now we see WHY their Youths are uncouth.

I think all these past SE JAMB winners need further INVESTIGATION

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by ppogba: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alvin212:
Ogun state is a shithole

With their dirty Agbo selling girls

Spits

Dirty girls selling agbo are ten times better than baby factory graduates and veterans who come to Lagos by attachment claiming virgin and age 16..

If not for JAMB, WE WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN that the idiot claiming to be a minor is already close to menopause.

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by lexy2014: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
SmartPolician:

Don't use every opportunity to insult northerners. Everyone naturally has their strength and weakness. The problem of Nigeria is that we don't make intentional efforts to understand our strength in diversity and develop it. The point is, everyone must not perform well in conventional schools.

If Nigéria was a sane society, there would be efforts towards building schools of agriculture in the north because believe it or not, those people feed the rest of the country. The schools of agriculture will teach them how to farm with modern farm implements and ranch cattle to optimise their products, instead using cows to cause problems all over the place (pastoral nomadism) and blame it on culture.

How will they get into these schools of agriculture

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Fkmodhi: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
post=124221288:

You forgot that Oluwale center is rooted in Yoruba land start from Tinubu, former Finance minister, go to Lagos Island and see their headquarter

JAMB should invite the girl and her parents and prove their credibility
Lol jamb should invite her and ask her where she printed the fake result. You guys won’t stop to amaze me because I can’t believe you see fraud certificate in her hand and u calling it original i tired for you people.

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
ribbit:

Are jamb and waec not aware of these miracle centresz?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Menclothing: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
No doubt Yoruba and Igbo are intelligent

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by MTNnews: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Gombe is part of the wretched SE ba ?

KanwuliaExtra:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus