Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years (73789 Views)

Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Top 50 Highest JAMB Score 2023 / 311 Not The Highest Jamb 2018 Score; A Blogger Scored 337 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by vickydevoka(m): 5:17am On Jul 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

It all started with the emergence of the bad luck Supreme Court Governor undecided

Ever since that man came into IMO State, We hardly feature in this sort of news.

Na so so tigbuo, sogbuo We dey see angry

Nonetheless,We still remain the most Educated State in Nigeria.
Not true. Anambra took over since 10 to 15 years ago just after Peter Obi’s tenure
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Shedrack777: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2023
Asswipemod:

When Fulani kill you finish, then we can talk.
if them kill me finish, how we go take talk when i don die?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Shedrack777:
if them kill me finish, how we go take talk when i don die?

The more reason why you should stop alignment with them and stop calling yourself "North". Fulanis, Northern Muslims, don't have your interest in mind. Trust me, Southern leaders always have your interest at heart.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Proudlyomonna: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
vickydevoka:

Not true. Anambra took over since 10 to 15 years ago just after Peter Obi’s tenure

And You even said not true with certainty undecided

You dey quarrel with the Google wey dey your phone??

For 4 straight up years now, it's been IMO State first position with Lagos in 2nd position, Anambra 3rd.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by vickydevoka(m): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

For 4 straight up years now, it's been IMO State first position with Lagos in 2nd position, Anambra 3rd.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by vickydevoka(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

One thing about me I don't care about people's success to be honest. All I think about is mine. I have never argued between two people who get money pass. I just nee my own simple
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Shedrack777: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2023
Asswipemod:

The more reason why you should stop alignment with them and stop calling yourself "North". Fulanis, Northern Muslims, don't have your interest in mind. Trust me, Southern leaders always have your interest at heart.
it seems nobody understood my comment. what i meant was, the north are not that bookwise like the south, but they've leading us. why? because we in the south are very tribalistic (what you'll hardly get in the north). untill we get it right, the north will always rule us
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Shedrack777:
it seems nobody understood my comment. what i meant was, the north are not that bookwise like the south, but they've leading us. why? because we in the south are very tribalistic (what you'll hardly get in the north). untill we get it right, the north will always rule us

Trust me, there is tribalism in the North. It's the Fulanis always dominating and killing the others. But somehow, they manage to whip everyone in line and make them do their bidding. That is why Nigeria is not advancing. Despite the so called tribalism in the South, anytime a Southerner rules, the country moves forward at least a bit. But when those who are uneducated but rule by brute force get there, the country goes back to the stone age. The South had for long tolerated them thinking that we are together. But Buhari made everyone to see their true color. The Igbos are the only problem with the South. If they are not fighting other Southerners, they are aligning with the North just to spite others, knowing fully well that the North never mean well for anybody.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Gerrard59(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
alfarouq:
for a thread that said in the last 10 years to limit tge years from 2018 till date ( 6 years) thereby systematically removing 2017 which hapened to produce the highest jamb score ever simply because the top scorer was Yoruba and it will shatter the preconceived notion that OP is trying to pass arround is apalling and repulsive.

The 2017 scorers were listed, did you not see it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Full Meaning Of Pms,agp And Dpo.