Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) (50367 Views)

Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours / Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by CaptainFM1: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2023
If I were her I will not cook any food that will involve me using too much energy especially any food that will involve the use of spatula or "turni-gari"
The more energy you can save, the longer hours you can stay in the cookaton.

Just give me a nice music playing in the background, and people should be ready to eat lots of noodles.

1 Like

Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by CAPteencee(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by CAPteencee(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2023
MeineMutter:

https://newtelegraphng.com/guinness-world-record-hilda-baci-takes-30-minutes-break/

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/13/why-seven-hours-was-deducted-from-hilda-bacis-time-guinness-world-records/amp/

Thanks for the reference and screenshot, else some people wouldn't have bothered to research on it, rather they'll prefer back-lashing the lady for resting. (I guess because she isn't Hilda).

1 Like

Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by MeineMutter: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2023
CAPteencee:

Thanks for the reference and screenshot, else some people wouldn't have bothered to research on it, rather they'll prefer back-lashing the lady for resting. (I guess because she isn't Hilda).

You are welcome, bro. Lots of us rely much on unverified info. That’s why we have fa.ke news flying everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by TristanX: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

How you go know the meaning of original wey na fake jamb result you get

How will u have sense when u don’t know the meaning of original
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
superCleanworks:
the babe reason am say make she chop wetin she dey cook before she die for nothing.

She tried, her own na sleep but the massager fainted abi na collapsed. grin

grin
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by Oakenshield: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
wolesmile:

Even Hilda took naps too. That was part of the hours deducted from her 100 hours.
5mins break
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by todugo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
MRDEE01:
The issue is that these people are just attracted to the paparazzi that Hilda attracted,so they are not original.
The people who are trying to break her record thought she did it on are on strength not knowing that she might have used some medical enhancer and boost grin grin
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by stuffs2002: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
TristanX:

How will u have sense when u don’t know the meaning of original

Fake jamb products everywhere.. Una plenty sef..
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by wolesmile(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Oakenshield:
5mins break

Five mins break ke? Have you forgotten they deducted 7hours? It's an accumulation of all the rests she took. Their rule for cooking marathon did not say you can't take a rest. Go read it and understand what they require.
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
superCleanworks:
the babe reason am say make she chop wetin she dey cook before she die for nothing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
It will not work, sleep time is sleep time smiley
CaptainFM1:
If I were her I will not cook any food that will involve me using too much energy especially any food that will involve the use of spatula or "turni-gari"
The more energy you can save, the longer hours you can stay in the cookaton.

Just give me a nice music playing in the background, and people should be ready to eat lots of noodles.
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by erniok(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by emmaodet: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Rayban25:
Nigerians just have problem. We think we gain relevance by chasing clout and attention.

One has fainted while trying to massage people and another one slept while trying to do copy copy..GWR should ban Nigerians from applying abeg

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by mosesjay(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
So she will just be cooking for days without taking her bath
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by blesdman(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Stupidity
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by vhykeeytor(m): 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEeTq9v7PSM

150 Hrs Cook-A-thon: Ondo Chef Deo Seen Taking A Nap After Cooking For Over 80 Hours

That was how Tinubu went to France to sleep...when Ruto and others were making a case for their citizens. Coming to the north, I realized Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by Quebec91(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
As in ehn
blaquemyc:
It is well, everybody wan break longest cooking record now. Nigerians with "I Pass My Neighbour" mentality.
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by Cantonese: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
Rayban25:
Nigerians just have problem. We think we gain relevance by chasing clout and attention.

One has fainted while trying to massage people and another one slept while trying to do copy copy..GWR should ban Nigerians from applying abeg

As she sleep go so, is she still in it and she don follow like that disqualify herself?
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by uchwar1: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
superCleanworks:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by isabi2lof: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
You can't just fake it
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by mignone(f): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
MeineMutter:

She is entitled to 5 minutes of rest in every 1 hour. I guess she can accumulate those 5 minutes and use the time in totality to rest. This is my opinion o. Somebody can correct me, if I am wrong, with proof from GWR.
My thought too.
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by mignone(f): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
TristanX:

Rest not sleep. Hilda didn’t sleep
Ok
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by mignone(f): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
thatigboman:
she has. But she's not supposed to sleep in the kitchen
Ok o. Na dem sabi.
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by kernniejay(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
accordadoga26:
Lol.. Thank God she no burn house
Chai, see wicked comment grin grin grin
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEeTq9v7PSM

150 Hrs Cook-A-thon: Ondo Chef Deo Seen Taking A Nap After Cooking For Over 80 Hours

One nigga said his mother has been cooking for over 30years so what isxd big deal about breaking cooking record?

Hope GWR is aware that somebody is suffering herself for record? If not, all this effort is a waste of time.

By the way, who de chop all the cook wey Dem de cook?
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
mignone:
Ok o ... Isn't she supposed to have certain some mins/hours of rest/nap/sleep?

Make she come burn the food abi?
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by Federalis: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Minus 150 hours for sleeping on duty.
Re: 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) by seguno2: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Glimpsetv:
Lol. The spirit is willing but the body is weak.

Know thy strength.

Know your limits no be abuse, na advice. 😂

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) / See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k / This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.