Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k (50428 Views)

See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 / See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / The Fish I Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ok, with the thought that I will be traveling for the yuletide vacation very soon, so I went to a vendor to get some items to cook my usual concoction rice, everything were going smoothly (tho not as expected) until I was given this baby skumbia for 1k..

Normal normal wetin dey for this one body wey a wan eat biko?? I just kuku buy four eggs join to augment the package grin grin

My fellow concoctionists please update me, e don red reach like this for ur cribs??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by superintendents(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok, with the thought that I will be traveling for the yuletide vacation very soon, so I went to a vendor to get some items to cook my usual concoction rice, everything were going smoothly (tho not as expected) until I was given this baby skumbia for 1k..

Normal normal wetin dey for this one body wey a wan eat biko??

Please guys update me, e don red reach like this for ur cribs??
you for cut am like 25 pieces,so that e go plenty...

Use your head..

grin

417 Likes 39 Shares

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Artiiclebeast: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
You fit start correct business with this fish..

Imagine frying and selling each cut for #500 and you can turn this over 50 times in a day. You should also sell other fried fish accomplices such as Sugar, Garri, etc plus a small corner where guys can sit to enjoy some cold ijebu Garri with fried fish while thinking about their individual and collective lives viz a viz Emilokan.

I am a motigetional speaker and I'm here to encourage someone.

You, or anyone else here can begin this business in the new year while we keep this thread starred to monitor progress and see where we get by this time next year.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Zonefree(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Una still dey chop fish undecided

Thought we agreed to be using only crayfish?

216 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by illicit(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dat specie dey cost

Normal

18 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
How??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Artiiclebeast: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
How??

Go back to my initial post.

2 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:
Una still dey chop fish undecided

Thought we agreed to be using only crayfish?
I don't like crayfish..it's exoskeleton so the outer membrane use to do me shege for tongue grin

6 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by ThatHausagirl(f): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
Rich kid

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Imagine frying and selling each cut for #500 and you can turn this over 50 times in a day. You should also sell other fried fish accomplices such as Sugar, Garri, etc plus a small corner where guys can sit to enjoy some cold ijebu Garri with fried fish while thinking about their individual and collective lives viz a viz Emilokan.

Lol, I don't know how profitable it is but it can never be as profitable as my business..laelae grin grin

So I will pass sir..

Tho I am thinking of opening a good cold room in same area but no be now.

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by psucc(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner for single.

If you get concubine, na you sabi

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by RepoMan007: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
Fish these days are not smiling o. To catch them hard.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
psucc:
It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner for single.

If you get concubine, na you sabi
it can't serve three square meal for me ooh cus I must carry 2 pieces chop..na wetin make me buy egg join am be that grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
RepoMan007:
Fish these days are not smiling o. To catch them hard.
all these fishs are not even old enough to know their mama

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by superCleanworks(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
No worry. 2024 is coming. 2025 still dey ahead too.
Come back and read this your topic in 2027 and compare prices by then

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by gasparpisciotta: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
I like this fish fried and eaten with blended pepper and white rice with beans

10 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by NFBI: 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Normal normal wetin dey for this one body wey a wan eat biko?? I just kuku buy four eggs join to augment the package grin grin

My fellow concoctionists please update me, e don red reach like this for ur cribs??
50 naira fish 20 years ago

8 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by arthurwillia(m): 1:49am On Jan 01
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, I don't know how profitable it is but it can never be as profitable as my business..laelae grin grin

So I will pass sir..

Tho I am thinking of opening a good cold room in same area but no be now.

Which business is that

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 7:07am On Jan 01
arthurwillia:

Which business is that
cocoa
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by CheedyJ(m): 7:15am On Jan 01
Artiiclebeast:

You, or anyone else here can begin this business in the new year while we keep this thread starred to monitor progress and see where we get by this time next year.
Will you buy one slice of that fish for 5h, no lie

2 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by LooneyLester: 8:52am On Jan 01
Next time buy trap use am catch bush rat

6 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by ahnie: 9:51am On Jan 01
Hi There,it's bn a while sir!
Compliment of the new year.
superCleanworks:
No worry. 2024 is coming. 2025 still dey ahead too.
Come back and read this your topic in 2027 and compare prices by then

2 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by EbenezerTriumph: 12:58pm On Jan 01
OlawaleBammie:

this is scumbia. I got mine yesterday at 1,300

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by EbenezerTriumph: 1:00pm On Jan 01
Artiiclebeast:

@last paragraph.. I'm interested

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by superCleanworks(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01
ahnie:
Hi There,it's bn a while sir!
Compliment of the new year.

Correct person. I hail thee.
I wish you a year full of hallelujah and testimonies

2 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by ahnie: 2:06pm On Jan 01
superCleanworks:

Correct person. I hail thee.
I wish you a year full of hallelujah and testimonies
Thank you!
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Karleb(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01
It's actually cheap.

Something exactly like this goes for 1k4 in my side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by GanagiBitrus: 6:32pm On Jan 04
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by tnerro1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04
Fry am use am drink garri with cold water, u no go feel bad after that, you can thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by NaijaCover(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04
Nawa o
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by MetaFiles230709: 6:34pm On Jan 04
Na 800
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by TANID(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Can Any Body Tell Me The YoRUBA ,igbo And House Name? / This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught / How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.