Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend (43087 Views)

Surviving In Nigeria �� & Ghana �� - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly Truths Of / The Ugly Christmas Sweater / Systems Of Record Keeping In Ancient Civilizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by diggindeep: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2023
marvellous2222:
op what is your business there, with all this tribal mentality you use about

You soon will say Hilda is Igbo and Labour Party sponsored her, rather than agree to the obvious fact poster said.

1 Like

Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Beuberry(f): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2023
[sup][/sup]
Brendaniel:
Guinness....

All their records will still favour me and my family....
cruise
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by EdiskyHarry: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2023
Apart from Hilda, all others are just bunch of jokers.

1 Like

Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Crafteck1: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Yeah you are right Nigeria don't think for themselves and be innovative

But the truth is anyone can decide to wake up break and set records

Live and lets live...let the record breakers breeef

Me want try break keyboarding records set by one Pakistani guy....have been keyboarding since on Monday non stop

I swear you get sense even though you pretend not to, so to that empty head hilda is justified because she has more funds to organise than others plus yanch and make up? You either condemn them all or none... Stoo the hidden hate..
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Great0123: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2023
Until some fall and faint, they will not stop.
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Crafteck1: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Apart from Hilda, all others are just bunch of jokers.

Why seperate hilda, didnt she break someone elses record too? If the others were photogenic and social(trends that are not required to chef), would you excuse them too? Rest for krist sake...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by IamPlato(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Jaybee3456:
Honestly it's quite annoying seeing how this trend is moving in this country. How does one just wake up and decide to break records of professionals? This thing is now a joke lol. I don't know hilda personally but what i know is she planned, strategized and made sure everything is in place for her to break the record she just broke. Then came chef dammy grin no training, no planning, no strategy but went on to try breaking a record she knew nothing about?

It's quite hilarious seeing everything unfold before my eyes lol. This is one problem i have with our people, we are not innovative enough. There are so many ideas to be implemented but no emeka sells shoes and he's successful ok make i go dey sell shoes too, or funke bakes bread and she's doing quite well make i go dey bake bread too. Then at that point you're there struggling with that person with the same targeted audience, isn't it hilarious?

We really need to do better honestly or maybe it's this generation of Nigerians that are just not thinking properly, i mean see this ondo girl she slept off while trying to break the hilda's record grin. That's what happens when you jump into something with no idea of or the other lady that slumped while doing massage it is well. This trend isn't stopping anytime soon so more failed attemps to come.
I literally just published similar opinion on my Facebook page 🤣
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0mLrpai2i5QTkNdpmkTdHcyuxy8RfF4vNP4LtWKxUsjV8AVuJLCGNP1a2UybJF5Qcl&id=100090235242637&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by lexyclasy: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Crafteck1:

Why seperate hilda, didnt she break someone elses record too? If the others were photogenic and social(trends that are not required to chef), would you excuse them too? Rest for krist sake...
go and hug transformer because he is telling the truth.
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Kobicove(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nigerians too like follow follow grin
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Chidi4040: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
To much of everything is bad
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Damikjay(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Me want try break keyboarding records set by one Pakistani guy....have been keyboarding since on Monday non stop
Na virtual dj be dis na
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by AfonjaConehead: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Nigerians will soon turn this Guinness book of Record to Ogogoro and skull mining Book of Record aswear.
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Jaybee3456: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
SarakiBukola:

Keep quiet. Bigot.

You stylishly mentioned Dammy was from Ondo and conveniently forgot to say the masseuse was a Yamlegger.

@ topic, the Guinness Records trends shows the pathetic bandwagon mentality of Nigerians.

Funny enough I'm from ondo state, ilaje is my local government. Not everything is about tribal war, the truth is the truth however bitter it tastes.
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Jaybee3456: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
Crafteck1:

The reason i excused her is stated already. She didn't just jump on this feat she just achieved. This isn't about pictures or videos or how she looks. If you followed the process you would know everything she did was thoroughly planned. Anyways I'm also yoruba so what else do you want to say? I'm being tribalistic?
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by lilkelv(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Nigerians will soon turn this Guinness book of Record to Ogogoro Book of Record aswear.
Sounds nice already, Ogogoro Book of Records
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by duro4chang(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=124228509][/quote]You have come back from the ban? You will soon be banned
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by phorget(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
Anything wey don enter naijiria don enter wahala be that.

Dem carry religion come, naijiria carry am for head pass people wey bring am.

Dem carry cultism come, naijiria hijack-am.

Dem give us independence, we turn politics to tribalism and bigotry.

Dem bring civilization, naijiria open eyes pass people wey civilize.

Instead make we use sense dey break record nah oversabi we dey take break our own record. Dammy no no say she sabi cook before o, Ondo girl self no no say she fit cook before but as Hilda don cook nah that time dem self remember to enter kitchen.

As she don come sleep inside kitchen now I hope she no go burn the house o.
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by AfonjaConehead: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
You have come back from the ban? You will soon be banned

Haba!!! See mental o grin

So you are a snitcha from behind grin
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by duro4chang(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Haba!!! See mental o grin
So you are a snitcha from behind grin
Continue. You will soon go back
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Solsix(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Klington:
embarassed

It will favour me and my family
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Crafteck1: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
lexyclasy:
go and hug transformer because he is telling the truth.

Your truth... Go soak garri with sniper... Add small sugar.
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by jaybee345(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
You are right. Nigerians need to be more innovative and quit this copy copy behaviour. I see people on this thread saying records are to be broken which is true but the main issue is they just jumped on it without planning which makes it look like mockery honestly :-
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Crafteck1: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jaybee3456:

The reason i excused her is stated already. She didn't just jump on this feat she just achieved. This isn't about pictures or videos or how she looks. If you followed the process you would know everything she did was thoroughly planned. Anyways I'm also yoruba so what else do you want to say? I'm being tribalistic?

I dont think i mentioned tribe though almost everyone is plaugued with it, hilda wasnt the first, she doesnt have to be the last, if fwr isnt castigating people.... Y R WE
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Jaybee3456: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
Crafteck1:

I dont think i mentioned tribe though almost everyone is plaugued with it, hilda wasnt the first, she doesnt have to be the last, if fwr isnt castigating people.... Y R WE

My posts doesn't say they don't have the right to break hilda's record, i mean someone else was holding the record before hilda. My only concern is they are jumping on this without properly planning. It's not the first time you're hearing that he who fails to plan, plans to fail. Tho i must say we still need to be be innovative as people.
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Icuib4cu: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Slynation(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Keyboarding ontop VirtualDJ... cheesy
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by tiswell(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
Guinness....

All their records will still favour me and my family....
grin cheesy
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by tiswell(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
okomile:
Me go break sleeping records too oooooo grin grin grin

Jokers everywhere
beta go find work and stop sleeping upandan
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by Pacyrus(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nigerians with their copycat mentality. Zero innovations.
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by isabi2lof: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Very soon nobody will give a fvck about all this undecided
Re: The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
The one thing I hate about Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland's Compedium Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) / What Are Cultural Taboos In Your Village Or Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.