Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. (34773 Views)

Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu installing his cronies
Shey for your gang of criminals na anybody wuna dey install as wuna armoury?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by malali: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Recycling same thieves

Anyway tinubu is the greatest thief

Tinubu's administration is a disaster

Mechio nu....Otim kpu !!

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by wolesmile(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

This one na achievement too?? Let's clap for him...everything na achievement for this tinubu government.

Tinubu walk, achievement. Tinubu laugh, achievement. Tinubu chook remi, achievement too.

Make una take it easy abeg
Did anybody say it's an achievement? Let's stop all these nonsense already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Godjone(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2023
jchioma:
Ribadu is an experienced fine officer that I believe will do justice to his position given the right support and ability to ensure peace.
he has nothing to offer bookmark this comment for future reference
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Why's this news?

Are those not the offices and agencies he'll be working with?

Was he supposed to visit my house before.. ?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Kingson28: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Heads of DSS and NIA are both from the North. Relics of Buhari's administration.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by TooMuchStuff: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2023
yeye things. Tinubu just want the Fulani supremacists to help him stop Peter Obi the real winner from becoming the president and he's ready to give them anything... virtually all things that would make them stop Obi and Datti from power.

How can same Terrorists ethnic group called Fulanis who are terrorists by nature across Africa 🌍 be the same people given all the security and defense apparatuses of coercive force to protect the live of the same citizens they seek to annihilate ?

no be juju be dat?..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by adrianehis(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Go to work stop this picture things and wearing agbada, action that's what we need now
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by myownonly: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2023
tongue
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by essentialone(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2023
May his visits reduce the price of fuel and dollars ooo.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by myownonly: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2023

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Reportbutton: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

This one na achievement too?? Let's clap for him...everything na achievement for this tinubu government.

Tinubu walk, achievement. Tinubu laugh, achievement. Tinubu chook remi, achievement too.

Same way it's an achievement when oby drank water by himself.πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Nature33: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2023
all dis big big stomach abokis in agbada
will offer nothing, but eye service, failure &
Qorruption.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Reportbutton: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Recycling same thieves

See all of them it will favour me and my family quoting me already

You still have 7 years, 10 month and 5 weeks to wail πŸ˜„πŸ˜†... After that you wail for another 8 years when shetimma becomes the president...
So your wailing is just starting.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by wolesmile(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

If you mention me again I will slap you
I'd love to see you try it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Sweetrosie(f): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Reportbutton:

Same way it's an achievement when oby drank water by himself.πŸ˜‚

And tinubu spoke coherently for the first time after bala blu talk grin
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by whippersnapper(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Tinubu should try and sack this bichi. i no dey like see malo for key government agencies. Like one slowpoke will say cows are higher mamals than human lipsrsealed
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by seunjungle1(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2023
I believe in this government and it will favour me, my family and my good friends.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by seunjungle1(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2023
I believe in this government and it will favour me, my family and my good friendssss
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Sweetrosie(f): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2023
wolesmile:

I'd love to see you try it.

Don't try me
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by stuffs2002: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

This is a very good step. Only mkporu mirri addicts will be unhappy with this development.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2023
[i][/i]
jchioma:
Ribadu is an experienced fine officer that I believe will do justice to his position given the right support and ability to ensure peace.

You think Children of Hate will agree?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by stuffs2002: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Godjone:
Can this one even curb insecurity? Just there to earn salaries and political benefits. No changes nothing new.

Since his appointment, bandits have killed hundreds of people in Nigeria. This NSA even look more clueless than i initially imagined

Eiyah... You go dey alright las las
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Reportbutton: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Recycling same thieves

See all of them it will favour me and my family quoting me already

And your suffering will continue πŸ™‚ πŸ™ƒ hahaha πŸ˜†
I can't suffer,you will I have been favoured by APC, same way this administration will favor me and my household, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜†, but you, na wailing go end your matter
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by wolesmile(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Don't try me
I just mentioned you again darling. So I dare you.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by stuffs2002: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Skull miner leave my mention

See who dey talk sef

Even 4th class citizens sef dey talk?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Reportbutton: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

And tinubu spoke coherently for the first time after bala blu talk grin
While obi and his dogss keep labouring in vain, looking for missing manhood, while tinubu is president over All πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Sweetrosie(f): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Reportbutton:

While obi and his dogss keep labouring in vain, looking for missing manhood, while tinubu is president over All πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚

President overall showing your kinsmen shege, few weeks ago dem dey fight each other at the fuel station.

Now na dem dey lament for twitter, dey beg for every shosho media grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To β€˜Sit Down’ During Proceedings / PDP Convention: Iyorchia Ayu Emerges PDP National Chairman / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.