Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. (34771 Views)

Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by sogodihno: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2023
Jestin:
His visit will favour me and my family 😂

This is stale, go and get sense and stop embarassing your parents
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by worksmart(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2023
The place they stand is such an eyesore, yet they see no problem standing there to snap photos *SMH*
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Sweetrosie(f): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

See who dey talk sef

Even 4th class citizens sef dey talk?

Better than brown roofians, next talk abeg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Reportbutton: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

President overall showing your kinsmen shege, few weeks ago dem dey fight each other at the fuel station.

Now na dem dey lament for twitter, dey beg for every shosho media grin
Either ways tinubu is your president 😋😂 so you still have 7 years 10 month and 5 weeks to wail 😄
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Elliotwaveforec: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2023
No try DSS o! They use both physical and metaphysical to get things done. I repeat, don't try DSS!

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2023
Ribadu seems committed to duty, from his days as EFCC boss, I expect to see more push and advancement in our national security architecture. Offensive approach rather than defensive will do us more good.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2023
Jestin:

As e dey sweet us e dey pain dem as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us.

Your comment is a prayer. My comment is a mockery. grin
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by enemyofprogress: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2023
Security still in the hands of the abokis. This Tinubu get sense at all?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Be expecting your presidential candidate from Agulu appointment's letter as the minister of lie.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu installing his cronies
Recycling same thieves
Anyway tinubu is the greatest thief

Tinubu's administration is a disaster

See all of them it will favour me and my family quoting me already

And your suffering will continue 🙂 🙃 hahaha 😆
Do your investigation here on nairaland and in your area and you will find out that your likes are suffering already because you are still doing politics of tribalism thinking it will favour you and your family

Do you want me to post the pictures of my computer room ? Only then you will see that I can not suffer for 30 years to come

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by waledeji(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Jestin:
MyGod, this is becoming irritating iswear

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Sweetrosie(f): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2023
Reportbutton:

Either ways tinubu is your president 😋😂 so you still have 7 years 10 month and 5 weeks to wail 😄

Na you dey wail more
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Reportbutton: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Na you dey wail more
grin cheesy

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Senioradvocate(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2023
Just for Fotos nothing much

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Yomit71(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Recycling same thieves

Do your investigation here on nairaland and in your area and you will find out that your likes are suffering already because you are still doing politics of tribalism thinking it will favour you and your family

Do you want me to post the pictures of my computer room ? Only then you will see that I can not suffer for 30 years to come

An inheritance may be gotten hastily at the beginning, but the end thereof shall not be blessed. Proverbs 20:21
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by omooba969(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

This one na achievement too?? Let's clap for him...everything na achievement for this tinubu government.

Tinubu walk, achievement. Tinubu laugh, achievement. Tinubu chook remi, achievement too.

Make una take it easy abeg

What has Tinubu got to do with the post...ehn?

Receive your healing IJMN.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

This one na achievement too?? Let's clap for him...everything na achievement for this tinubu government.

Tinubu walk, achievement. Tinubu laugh, achievement. Tinubu chook remi, achievement too.

i just picture this thing nw i never stop laugh, Tinubu chook remi

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Sweetrosie(f): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2023
DefKon:
i just picture this thing nw i never stop laugh, Tinubu chook remi

Bad boy grin
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Ijaya123: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Kindly point to where this was referred to as an achievement.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Sweetrosie(f): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2023
omooba969:

What has Tinubu got to do with the post...ehn?

Receive your healing IJMN.

Efimile joor
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Zion243(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Recycling same thieves

Yahoo boy calling someone thief.
People like you ought to be serving a long sentence at Kirikiri.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Harrykn: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2023
222Martins:
For those Who don't know, NIA (National Intelligence Agency is the Nigerian version of the US CIA, UK's MI6, Russia SVR, Israel's Mossad and Pakistani ISI. The NIA was responsible for covertly bringing Nnamdi Kanu back to Nigeria. They can smuggle Simon Ekpa back to Nigeria in a diplomatic crate like they did to Umaru Dikko, if they get the greenlight from the president. The NIA, like their foreign counterpart cannot operate within their respective countries unless accompanied by an internal security agency.

DSS or SSS (DSS is just their pen name for dealing with the public). SSS is the Nigeria version of US Homeland Security and Secret Service Combined, UK's MI5, Russian FSB and Israeli ShinBet. Their jurisdiction is mainly with the borders of their country.

I saw a post on NL where people were saying the position of NSA given to Nuhu Ribadu is bigger than the Service Chiefs. No!! The service chiefs comprising of CDS, COAS, CNS and CAS are under and report to the Minister of Defence (MOD); unless they are summoned directly by the president. The MOD can also provide tactical assault teams to the NIA if requested for. If not for the way Nigeria is, the MOD and Service Chief have no business operating within Nigeria or mounting roadblocks.

Even in the USA, any soldier you see responding to crisis or terrorist attack inside USA is drawn from Homeland Security under the Department of Homeland security, not the regular Military under the Department of Defense.

A good teacher.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by stuffs2002: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Better than brown roofians, next talk abeg

Dem no tell you say Una no dey inside list of Nigerians abi?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Sweetrosie(f): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Dem no tell you say Una no dey inside list of Nigerians abi?

Yes, na only brown roofians be Nigerians...are you okay now?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by stuffs2002: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Yes, na only brown roofians be Nigerians...are you okay now?

Make any IPOB cannibal try contest make him see na. Him disgrace go pass LAMBA Obi own
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Sweetrosie(f): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Make any IPOB cannibal try contest make him see na. Him disgrace go pass LAMBA Obi own

We know you cannot do without thuggery and rigging...its not new.

Rig and suffer afterwards
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Bad boy grin
na you spoil me
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Mogajunior(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2023
222Martins:
For those Who don't know, NIA (National Intelligence Agency is the Nigerian version of the US CIA, UK's MI6, Russia SVR, Israel's Mossad and Pakistani ISI. The NIA was responsible for covertly bringing Nnamdi Kanu back to Nigeria. They can smuggle Simon Ekpa back to Nigeria in a diplomatic crate like they did to Umaru Dikko, if they get the greenlight from the president. The NIA, like their foreign counterpart cannot operate within their respective countries unless accompanied by an internal security agency.

DSS or SSS (DSS is just their pen name for dealing with the public). SSS is the Nigeria version of US Homeland Security and Secret Service Combined, UK's MI5, Russian FSB and Israeli ShinBet. Their jurisdiction is mainly with the borders of their country.

I saw a post on NL where people were saying the position of NSA given to Nuhu Ribadu is bigger than the Service Chiefs. No!! The service chiefs comprising of CDS, COAS, CNS and CAS are under and report to the Minister of Defence (MOD); unless they are summoned directly by the president. The MOD can also provide tactical assault teams to the NIA if requested for. If not for the way Nigeria is, the MOD and Service Chief have no business operating within Nigeria or mounting roadblocks.

Even in the USA, any soldier you see responding to crisis or terrorist attack inside USA is drawn from Homeland Security under the Department of Homeland security, not the regular Military under the Department of Defense.
You sound knowledgeable about these agencies. I applied to join the NIA in 2019. Did the physical screening and exam but didn't make it to the interview stage.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by stuffs2002: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

We know you cannot do without thuggery and rigging...its not new.

Rig and suffer afterwards

Na lamber you dey talk about ooo

LAMBA Obi the master rigger
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by BestMan001: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2023
222Martins:

Correct
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by delpee(f): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2023
Hopefully he'll do something about the old CID and the Forensic dept of the Police Force.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by ComptonGee: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Godjone:
Can this one even curb insecurity? Just there to earn salaries and political benefits. No changes nothing new.

Since his appointment, bandits have killed hundreds of people in Nigeria. This NSA even look more clueless than i initially imagined

U be mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) / "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.