Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) (7078 Views)

Igbos Can Only Achieve Its Dreams Of Producing Nigeria's President In PDP -Atiku / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producingย President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2023
Dr Aladdin 7 keys power harbal mixture is being produce in Onitsha by Dr Ike and Sons, it's number one harbal mixture for more than 5 decades for main purpose of Cleansing & detoxification of the body from skin diseases like measles, chicken pox, it's hard to see any Nigerian that haven't use this product

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by TemplarLandry: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2023
grin Efulefu products.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by AfonjaEkiti: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2023
Everyone of them drank this meds to avoid chicken pox.

Including the ones bathed near the slum like helinues

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2023
Victim mentality all the time, it's nauseating

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2023
Who in this forum that Abonki balm haven't stop his or her body pain or use his product
Still made by Anambra man from Ozubullu

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by richidinho(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2023
This herbal mixture is mainly used in the southwest, it is very effective

I thought it was produced in Ogun sef

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by AfonjaEkiti: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:

You drink am abi you no drink am ?

From Mama down to your own baby mama drink am

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2023
Tell me if you haven't use any Emzor or Juhel products leading Pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2023
richidinho:

Onitsha

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Beremx(f): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2023
Aboniki anytime, any day. But I noticed they have reduced the menthol. E no dey people like before. I guessed they reduced it to allow kids use it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2023
richidinho:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Who haven't cooked without Tiger food spices
Produced in Obosi, Anambra state

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Cloudflare: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Damn!

We are yet to hear from "this govt will favour me and my family" crew

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by ganisucks(f): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2023
post=124224376:
Dr Aladdin 7 keys power harbal mixture is being produce in Onitsha by Dr Ike and Sons, it's number one harbal mixture for more than 5 decades for main purpose of Cleansing & Detoxification of the body from skin diseases like measles, chicken pox, hard use see any Nigeria that haven't use this product
Isn't there an allegation that this product reduces sperm count in men?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2023
This is the best indigenous deodorant and body spray in Nigeria produced by Kate industry in Onitsha

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

You drink am abi you no drink am ?

From Mama down to your own baby mama drink am
I've never even seen it

8 Likes

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by AfonjaEkiti: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

We are yet to hear from "this govt will favour me and my family" crew

Them wan die?

If supplies are taking back as the ronu wants them go kpai finish.

From vitamin C to para to mosquitoes meds are owned by the people they are chasing alway.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Odin13: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2023
I love how you pepper those dirty myopic uneducated tribalists ..

God bless Nigerians.. and Nigeria.

Modified
Op please we must support soludo in making sure that Anambra security is top notch .. any attempted attempt of Ekpa boys must be crush in totality

Monday sit at home is okay in support for Kanu.. any other baggar tryin yo mess with our business must be crush with brutality..

Mid mainmarket and other markets will lead this and make sure no foolish Ekpa miscreat disrupt business

Ekpa knows his limit and must be warned like Sen Uba rightly said

If they want make them go one village come act stupidity.. wetin dem see for dec go be real chides play

Our eyes still Dey of their camp for ogbaru..

This is not to derail.. just that a lot bingos having been barking like ekuke all over the bet supporting whatโ€™s happening in igboland

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2023
ganisucks:

Isn't there an allegation that this product reduces sperm count in men?
This product has been existing for decades, I doubt if there's any person in southern region that haven't use Dr Aladdin 7 keys to power from childhood to adult stage

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by AfonjaEkiti: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
I've never even seen it

Yes but if you shout ronu finish you will run to your ibo master to save you

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Sweetrosie(f): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:

Na bad belle and hypocrisy dey do you

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by ganisucks(f): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2023
post=124224945:

These product has been existing for decades, I doubt if there's nobody in southern region that haven't use Dr Aladdin 7 keys to power from childhood to adult stage
I'm just telling you what the pharmacists told my brothers when they wanted to purchase the product to treat their chicken pox yester years ago.

2 Likes

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2023
These are products produced by indigenous industries in Anambra competing with those produced by foreigners in Yoruba land

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by illicit(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2023
This is very unnecessary

Nigeria is one

Who wants to produce a product that others won't buy

The producers are very happy that people are buying it, it has nothing to do with politics

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2023
ganisucks:

I'm just telling you what the pharmacists told my brothers when they wanted to purchase the product to treat their chicken pox yester years ago.
It means all the men in south region and north by extension are suffering from low sperm count because they virtual have used the product

20 Likes

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

I pity you but let me ignore you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Na bad belle and hypocrisy dey do you
Avoid me to avoid being crushed

1 Like

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by ganisucks(f): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

There's also M &B paracetamol. And I don't think it's made by someone from the south-eastern part of the country. Besides, the inventors of these products don't want a campaign based on ethnicity or รœbermensch philosophy. They just want to market and sell their products.

2 Likes

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Maize247(f): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Op should not damage these good products by ethnic boasting them so it won't reduce their national acceptability. Don't be stupid op

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by Sweetrosie(f): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
Avoid me to avoid being crushed

Tell that you your girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) by ganisucks(f): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2023
post=124225076:

It means all the men in south region and north by extension are suffering from low sperm count because they virtual have used the product
As I said, I'm merely saying what the pharmacist said. And it was a claim repeated and backed by other pharmacists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power Supply Fails To Improve 10 Years After Privatization / Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President / Insecurity: Osinbajo, Christian Lawmakers Hold Prayer Session Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.