Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? (747 Views)

Nigeria @ 63: No World Leader Invited, Says FG / Why Has No World Leader Congratulated Tinubu? / We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? by megawealth01: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thanks to all those commenting constructively
Re: Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? by tsdarkside(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
megawealth01:
I completely understand you but I prefer building of workable institutions instead of political parties

but we agree on the same thing na....
think over it like this....we have a system that change people in function every 4years....

you need a party that understands to put the whole system in a particular direction for the entire nigeria for decades....
nigeria achieved that in some levels already....
coups is out of the question,send all politicians on vacation and the system would still work....
Re: Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? by abobote: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Gen. Sani Abacha

He dealt with the big men, did not send the west, and their were no increments of price during his time
Re: Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? by Napata77: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
abobote:
Gen. Sani Abacha

He dealt with the big men, did not send the west, and their were no increments of price during his time

His execution of Ken Saro Wiwa was evil. The whole world, including Mandela begged him not to kill Saro Wiwa, yet the devil went ahead and did it. He’s worthless.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? by megawealth01: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Napata77:

His execution of Ken Saro Wiwa was evil. The whole world, including Mandela begged him not to kill Saro Wiwa, yet the devil went ahead and did it. He’s worthless.
Tell me more about this please
Re: Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? by orisa37: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
EXISTING.
OBASANJO IS THE BEST.
HE IS INSTRCTIONAL, DIRECTIONAL DISCERNING AND DEMOCRATIC.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? by orisa37: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
NATIONAL PECULIARITY IS NOT RELEVANT TO ASSESSING A WORLD LEADER.
PUTIN IS A FAILURE. HE IS AUTOCRATIC.
BIDEN AND MACRON ARE MEDIOCRES.
RICHI SUNAK IS GRASPING EXPERIENCE.
SOME OF THE EU LEADERS ARE EVASIVE.
MAJORITY OF AFRICAN LEADERS ARE VERY NAIVE.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? by pharmagba: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
At the moment
My one and only Jagaban
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? by EKONGKING: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
For me in this particular order.

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.

Narendra Damodardas Modi

Paul Kagame

Putin for standing up to evil , post soviet union, Russian citizens used to stave to death . He transformed his country and he has given hope to his country .

Modi , hugely underrated guy in Africa and majority of them are ignorant of him. He transformed Indian economy and he is spending 1 trillion dollars in 5 years only on Infrastructure . India is fastest growing large economy in world for 2 years straight and is projected to be like it for at least the end of the decade .

Kagame , the transformer and visionary . Words cant explain how i feel about this man. He transformed a literally dead country to one of happening countries in Africa .
Re: Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? by megawealth01: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
EKONGKING:
For me in this particular order.

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.

Narendra Damodardas Modi

Paul Kagame

Putin for standing up to evil , post soviet union, Russian citizens used to stave to death . He transformed his country and he has given hope to his country .

Modi , hugely underrated guy in Africa and majority of them are ignorant of him. He transformed Indian economy and he is spending 1 trillion dollars in 5 years only on Infrastructure . India is fastest growing large economy in world for 2 years straight and is projected to be like it for at least the end of the decade .

Kagame , the transformer and visionary . Words cant explain how i feel about this man. He transformed a literally dead country to one of happening countries in Africa .

The Indian guy is a surprise... Thanks for the research
Re: Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? by mayor1814: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
George W. Bush Jr and Ronald Reagan.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? by megawealth01: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
mayor1814:
George W. Bush Jr and Ronald Reagan.
BUSH
Re: Who Is Your Favorite World Leader? by victory36(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kim jong-un, Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, Mohammed bin Salman and the Ayatollah of Iran. They have been giving the imperialist westerners heartache and dissapointment back-to-back. Lukashenko is also an honorable mention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ECOWAS Condemns Deadly Attacks On Soldiers In Niger Republic / Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu / Ojukwu Put Pressure On Oil Company During The Civil War To Pay Him Money - Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.