Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics (44464 Views)

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Omoawoke: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thank goodness we have seen her face, na to avoid am

5 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Rechargeam247(f): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ofadaman:

LoL so every man that makes money is a fraudstar and every broke ugly man is a honest man. LoL, better tell people to go and work hard, and make money and stop consoling themselves. Everyone wants the best ,and wanting to not settle for less is not a sign of gold digging or anything. If you prefer to marry a beautiful rich smart respectful woman why shouldn't women sort after the same thing

Plus this is a poorly stage skit
Thank you. Women shouldn't want or go for the best but men can.

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Omoawoke: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

Team I want a rich made Man. I don't want to work but want a rich man. I am lazy, Only a rich man must come my way!!!! This is what awaits you!

And the rich man, you don’t know what he does for a living
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Angelfrost(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
donbachi:
how would she know?dem no dey write am for face

Trust me... They know! At the very least, they suspect it.

When a guy is spoiling you with funds without a verified or verifiable source of income, even the blind can see he is a criminal!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by just2endowed: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

Team I want a rich made Man. I don't want to work but want a rich man. I am lazy, Only a rich man must come my way!!!! This is what awaits you!

I do taya for naija ladies... They would rather settle for scammers
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Gggjhhj: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
I went to one of my guys friends house, nigga is a yahoo boy, he was sweeping swept some fetish stuff under his bed out

Nigga was just explaining all through, how his grand mum gave him because witches press while he is asleep, that a girl he dated was a witch.

Me just listen and leave story

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by emonis88: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
Die009:

Jennyclay just signed out 🌚
The one weh say ,them train her not to date broke guys abi? Na them ,they dey use like this.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
Atleast she dey chop the money and she is not insane
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by franchasofficia: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ah, this fetish purpose will favour us, ronu oh grin
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Pathfinder2090: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

U dey mind them? Dey no wan die but dey wan go Heaven
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by motionarena: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Staged shit.

Bi****ch can't even act

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Popeonah(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
You get luck. The man "must" be rich and tall and handsome. No be you talk am? No complain ooo
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Senator777: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Waiting concern me. When she dey collect money from the guy she no come Nairaland
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by kings59: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
There is always a pot underneath the front sit of their cars

Girls go dey fight for Front seat not knowing they are being used.

I pity young girls.

Stop dating yahoo boys.

Develop yourself and make your own money

Even if you date him, just know he has multiple girlfriends.

Case closed!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Popeonah(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Another man go come marry used product
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by NOwazobia: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
ok
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Emmacy001: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
EcoBrick:
shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaF9CQuyaho

Na you dey video yourself?
The matter never serious na
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by mukthar2000(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
When those yahoo+ guys buy all kind of extensive items for them they forget the awaiting consequence.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by mukthar2000(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
We warn and warn then some Ladies we turn deaf ear, When those yahoo+ guys buy all kind of extensive items for them they forget the awaiting consequence.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by BigBen23(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
May God keep exposing occultic people in our societies.

You no go gree suffer with me na so make Franklin use your pussy take care of you.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by mukthar2000(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
warn and warn then some Ladies we turn deaf ear, When those yahoo+ guys buy all kind of extensive items for them they forget the awaiting consequence.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by nnewsnjobs: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
donbachi:
how would she know?dem no dey write am for face

99.999999.... of those girls dating yahoo boys/ritualist knows about what they doing.

In short, that was actually what they wanted.

They felt people that are doing real job will not have money to throw around for them.

If they know that you are not into this kind of deals, they won't take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
You want to Bambam
You want to chill with the big boys
Na you de run kitikiti, you de rukatakata
You no want fit drink water drop cup...

Now you see how the thing goes

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Nackzy: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
EcoBrick:
shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaF9CQuyaho

If I tell her to come date me she go call Me poor man, na money you dey find naa

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Bonjelomo: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
everybody, is "traumatised", including those who forged results...
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Waywardson6: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Shebi, they want to roll with the BIG BOYS, drive in expensive cars, hold latest iPhones. Sometimes, I wonder how some ladies think, so they think big boy go just they give them money for free. OK na. As far as they lack real Sense, They will continue to used for juju.

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by HENRY940: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
IT IS BETTER TO CRY IN A BENZ.

GOD EPP UNA.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Josephkabila12: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
U want chop free shawarma and pizza πŸ•, but u no dey work. Mumu osho free
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Dancebreaker: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Na so one unlucky guy will carry her marry and bad luck go dey follow am.

Ladies, beware of guys without verifiable source of income. Not all that glitters is cold.

What am I saying? She just verified his source of income and car gift. grin cheesy

Boys looking for easy money. Nothing the devil gives you is for free. You must pay dearly for it one day.

Thank God she found out early. Wee wee on the whole poo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by gabbytabby: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
What is important is what people can do or what they are comfortable doing because they will do it to you.

Being a friend to a yahoo plus is dangerous.

EKONGKING:
Don't date yahoo boys and cultists, is it a hard thing to do ?

Only useless and lack of self esteem ladies do it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christabel Buoro Suicide: How 300-Level UNIBEN Student Committed Suicide (Photos / Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.