Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics (44482 Views)

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Depending on how much her boyfriend have spent on her, Depending on the millions she has milked out of him without mercy or the exorbitant risky services she has ordered him to render at his own cost. All this will determine the kind of Yahoo rituals he will make out of her. embarassed
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Glister: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

Team I want a rich made Man. I don't want to work but want a rich man. I am lazy, Only a rich man must come my way!!!! This is what awaits you!
If u check its not like the guy is rich..just upcoming yahoo boy posing like he is hussling..Even poor people do pass rich people when u see them hungry for money..u hv to run.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by mozona(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
If it is true, she finding out by herself has broken the curse.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by mycaremimi(f): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Vomit all the money he gave you and have peace.....you think say you get sense. The guy have plan B.

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by mosaicafrique: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
This is a case of kpata ni logo benz
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by kalemy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
This one na skit na, it is obvious that the lady is chasing clout
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by kaywhy09(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hope she's well paid cool
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by graceilina: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
He bought you a car last month
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by mechanics(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
The tears is not real.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by NewDea4: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
longetivity:
Pata ni logo benz grin

grin

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by AmazingELixir: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
grin

Does it mean rituals is now a norm amongst young men in this country....where are those native doctors encouraging this craft learning it from...abi all the fallen angels land for Nigeria ni..
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by HRMK: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
hmmmmmm....no comment!
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Exedyne: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

Team I want a rich made Man. I don't want to work but want a rich man. I am lazy, Only a rich man must come my way!!!! This is what awaits you!

leave them idiots. most of them know but will still stay because of greed. play stupid games win stupid prizes
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Sweetvie: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
Otilo grin
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Adakintroy: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
And the first place you come na social media.

Not your papa or pastor or police.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Kingson28: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
What does she expect from an unbeliever, a fornicator?
When you were spreading your legs for him to use you like a dog you didn't remember the commandment of God and the call of Jesus to flee fornication and to repent and return to God.
You despised godly Christian brothers for a rich yahoo guy.
Now you're crying, calling God and Jesus as if you belong to them.
The guy has used your destiny finish.
You better run to God for deliverance.
Iranu.
Avon omo Iran Kiran.
Very useless and godless generation of sex addicts and money worshipers.
Smh.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by StUriah(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
This one na love ritual. His intention is to tie down the girl forever.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by FuckkMOD: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Who else pays better?
EKONGKING:
Don't date yahoo boys and cultists, is it a hard thing to do ?

Only useless and lack of self esteem ladies do it.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

They will never learn.

We still have some of their kinds parading Nairaland too.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Abagworo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Content creation
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Chosimba: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

After posting this inside your poverty, nobody will still follow you. You are looking for excuse for women to come and follow you suffer inside poverty.

There are loads of decent rich men.

Just like there are loads of wretched poor men. Like you.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Chosimba: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
DSS1335:
No matter how unfortunate this is, i have no mercy for any of such young ladies who fall prey to such evil machinations....

since they so much rebuff, repudiate, reject honest and hard working guys who earn within their means to chase after diabolical criminal advanced fee fraudster despite knowing that their ostentatious lifestyle can not be achieved through honest means

Poor man alert.

Do you know what she earns to know if she's 'dating outside her means', whatever the heck that means sef?

Abi do you have to rate yourself before you gree for person?!!
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Cloudflare: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Chosimba:

After posting this inside your poverty, nobody will still follow you. You are looking for excuse for women to come and follow you suffer inside poverty.

There are loads of decent rich men.

Just like there are loads of wretched poor men. Like you.

I'm not the cause of your frustration dude. The question is "do those decent rich men want you"? . Dude, everyone is attracted to his or kinds. Nothing go make rich decent man be attracted to a poor broke girl like you with entitlement mentality. E no possible bro. Life isn't nollywood.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Cloudflare: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
sslcrypt:

You must be ignorant, poor men are even the worst because they want to rich by all means. Technically it's two different sides of the same coin. Also did she state at any point he was into fraud or the type of work he did? We knew a banker that was caught involved in fetish things with women. So it's the grace of God that saves because the heart of men are wicked.

As a lady knowing a guy with sense is very easy, his ability to lead and get the woman involved is what matters. There are minerals under the earth all over, how you utilize the tools in extracting it is what matters. It's a man duty to refine himself from raw form to manageable form before polishing or processing can commence to bring out the true value.

I met my husband at a work seminar, then his job wasn't paying any significant amount but I could tell he's focused because he went out of his way to engage things with little or no money. I supported and now he has gained foothold in the industry and we living happily ever after.

Who's this one? Madam you should vent your anger and your frustrations including your advice towards your gender. Your gender needs this your advice more
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Expanse2020(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
longetivity:
Pata ni logo benz grin
Werey grin cheesy
O ya sope Otilor
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by bigcasava1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
EcoBrick:
shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaF9CQuyaho

but u want rich guy naa, na so them una do blood money
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Danisaint112(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jennyclay get your ass in here. cheesy

Cloudflare:
Damn!

Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by InvertedHammer: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
EcoBrick:
shocked

/

Why disturb the public?
The time she occupy the front of his Benz dey pepper her mates, she invite the public?
Kasala done burst, she want use crocodile tears disturb people.
Na so the owner take dey cry too for the oyibo money she follow her bf enjoy.
She go swear with Sango say she no know say the bf na yahoo boy. Abi na as she too come become victim she sabi cry.

Sadly she go break up with the guy and one unlucky chap go marry her and end up in Shiloh year in year out.

/
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by izubext007: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
unal never see any thing . she even see her pant and she still dey use hanger dey touch am
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by Dcoy: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
Even me as a man cannot live with someone I know is into fraud, whether rituals dey involve or not....all this girl hanging around this boys are worse....just say they can't do it themselves....
Na some of this girls dey even bring victims for this boys...
Re: Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics by kwasoly(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
EcoBrick:
shocked

Shey na Yahoo boys una want?
Why you dey cry?
You no dey enjoy the money again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo / Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.