Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited (34665 Views)

Senate Begins Probe Into Oil Subsidy Payments In Buhari’s Government / Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by Asswipemod: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Believeintruth:

yes ooo it is well progenitor of Bozos....Shior

You can't even see your error.😝😝😝😝😝 Simple sentence you can't construct.
Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by Believeintruth: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
ArewaNorth:

If a crude oil is sold at $100/barrel then Nigeria can negotiate a swap of let say 60m barrel of crude oil for 150m barrel of refined Petroleum Products of equivalent monetary value of the crude oil. Market price will determine how it should be swapped, I'm not defending the figure but expatiating how it was done.

It is the media analysis or reportage that you read but u need to watch the interview Mele Kyari tendered instead of reading misleading headlines. Media houses are just reporting things to mislead public or just to generate traffic!

But that leaves room for error and falsification of measurement metrics. In the international market the measure for gasoline is in liters, while the measurement for crude oil is in barrels. again for Bonny light crude that you want to swap. how many liters of petrol can be obtained from a barrel of bonny light crude, so based on that how many barrels are you going to swap for liters of Petrol. The whole thing is so opague and filled with corruption. please stop justifying it.
Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by Believeintruth: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Asswipemod:

You can't even see your error.😝😝😝😝😝 Simple sentence you can't construct.

you are really a dunce sha. You are the progenitor of Bozos. you descended from Bozos, your ancestors are all Bozos that is what i meant.
Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by Ellasure: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
no fuel subsidy payments since 2016, then whom have you been claiming the fuel subsidy on their behalf?

your no payments since 2016 is surprising. where did the subsidy money go.
Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by Opiop: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

I put it to you, you are a Paypal scammer, you operate in the Darkweb to steal innocent people's monies, and I will put your details on our site, and also forward your pictures to the economic and financial crime commission.

https://www.nairaland.com/7750322/enter-darkweb-journey-ur-favorite
kkk

Since 2015... Sorry dooh, who do u lyk this ? God forbid. Very useless person.

Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by IVORY2009(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Opiop:
kkk

Since 2015... Sorry dooh, who do u lyk this ? God forbid. Very useless person.

Criminal shocked

1 Like

Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by Opiop: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

Criminal shocked
jobless psychopath. Since 2015... Ur fadar go dey quarrel with ur 700 body count mother for giving birth to a failure like u. Failure that stalk people online and troll Dem like his destiny depends on it.

You're a complete failure. Cos no successful man or average person will leave his source of income to spend his life on a forum that doesn't earn him money.

U don't have job. While some of us are growing through online businesses, you spend your time looking for who to pluck down.

No matter what u post, I will program my Bots to automatically reply you with "show ur proof".

Then you can spend the rest of ur day stalking bots automatic reply.

I pity ur life... Very useless person. You and lordvicco na same face.
Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by IVORY2009(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Opiop:
jobless psychopath. Since 2015... Ur fadar go dey quarrel with ur 700 body count mother for giving birth to a failure like u. Failure that stalk people online and troll Dem like his destiny depends on it.

You're a complete failure. Cos no successful man or average person will leave his source of income to spend his life on a forum that doesn't earn him money.

U don't have job. While some of us are growing through online businesses, you spend your time looking for who to pluck down.

No matter what u post, I will program my Bots to automatically reply you with "show ur proof".

Then you can spend the rest of ur day stalking bots automatic reply.

I pity ur life... Very useless person. You and lordvicco na same face.

Which job do you have, if I may ask, is it yahoo yahoo job or Darkweb scamming job, see your thread you opened with your own hand about how you buy stolen Paypal from Darkweb and then come here in nairaland to sell it for cheap, are you not a Yahoo boy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by worksmart(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Gbam!
Fuel subsidy in Nigeria is a hoax, does not exist. Buhari never paid it because it lie used by Obasanjo who first introduced the concept to raise fuel prices and accumulate funds to loot. Check Buhari budget presentations and you would never hear of fuel subsidy, it is only corrupt media owned by corrupt politicians that kept the lie going.
jude79:

Hahaha, anyway, I have guys in the oil sector, the gist is that there was no subsidy, in order words, tinubu removed nothing, he only increased the price of fuel, the masses should continue to sacrifice and pray fervently for our insatiable leaders to live lavishly, it's the least we can do as patriotic citizens, other increments are on the way, but citizens are allowed to get used to the high fuel cost punishment, before other punishment can be introduced, this shows how merciful and considerate our leaders are.
Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by Opiop: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

Which job do you have, if I may ask, is it yahoo yahoo job or Darkweb scamming job, see your thread you opened with your own hand about how you buy stolen Paypal from Darkweb and then come here in nairaland to sell it for cheap, are you not a Yahoo boy?
kkk
Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by Opiop: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

Always Online Everyday...This is a child of 18yrs don't reply his comments. He's always online looking for ways to insult people.
Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by Opiop: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

Criminal shocked
Always Online Everyday...This is a child of 18yrs don't reply his comments. He's always online looking for ways to insult people.
Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by ArewaNorth: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Believeintruth:

But that leaves room for error and falsification of measurement metrics. In the international market the measure for gasoline is in liters, while the measurement for crude oil is in barrels. again for Bonny light crude that you want to swap. how many liters of petrol can be obtained from a barrel of bonny light crude, so based on that how many barrels are you going to swap for liters of Petrol. The whole thing is so opague and filled with corruption. please stop justifying it.

That is why I said I'm not defending the figure but the right swap can legitimately and apparently be reached if they so want....
Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by ArewaNorth: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Oh please stop....We are not goverment.... we ddnt vote them...there are ruling class in this nation forcefully putting themselves into power using the inec and corrupt justice system to get away with everything..

the system doesnt favor diversity.... common man cant contest for public office....u need hundreds of millions...doesnt that tell u that arrangement will only keep some set of rich pple rulling.........the system is rigged agaisnt us...and u are saying we are goverment .... dont bring theory here.. we are not goverment.....

Its annoying ....stop calling it hate whem pple are asking for better governance. Even if they voted them in
grin grin
Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by ArewaNorth: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ellasure:

arewa north, why this name? are you representing the whole of the north or a section for business of the north?

how much of your business benefits is beneficial to the north itself (if there is anything like that) and the Nigerian populace in general.

I passionately like North/Arewa that is why I chose the name!
Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by Believeintruth: 12:06am On Jul 07, 2023
ArewaNorth:

That is why I said I'm not defending the figure but the right swap can legitimately and apparently be reached if they so want....

Even the swap for crude is even an avenue to steal because the metric of measurement will never be the same, because gasoline is a fraction of crude oil and it's metric measure for sale is in liters. Again why would I swap crude for fuel? it is a loss on my part because a single barrel of oil will give me gasoline, AGO, DPK carbon black, paraffin wax and bitumen, depending on the crude oil blend. So what metrics really did they use to determine the barrels of crude that can be equivalent to the liters of gasoline? Is it the oil and gas traders that decide the metrics in connivance with corrupt NNPC officials?

1 Like

Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by Asswipemod: 1:09am On Jul 07, 2023
Believeintruth:

you are really a dunce sha. You are the progenitor of Bozos. you descended from Bozos, your ancestors are all Bozos that is what i meant.

🤪🤪🤪🤪😜😜😜😜😜😝😝😝😆
Re: No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited by Opiop: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2023
IVORY2009:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) / Dokpesi's Son At Aso Rock, Presents Card To Buhari (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.