Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Am Ready To Serve My Bonny People - Hon. Daniel Pollyn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Serve My Bonny People - Hon. Daniel Pollyn (131 Views)

The Oil � In Delta And Bayelsa Belong To Us Jigawa People ••~ Hon. Farouk / Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People / Hon Daniel Kanu Declares Interest To Contest For Imo Guber2019 Under APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Serve My Bonny People - Hon. Daniel Pollyn by DezMayorz(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2023
Bonny People Eulogised Hon. Daniel Godwin Pollyn, Endorsed Him For The LGA Chair

It was a massive jubilation in Bonny LGA on Sunday as people (political leaders, chiefs, elders, women, and youth) from the 12 wards of Bonny Local Government Area, Rivers State, gathered to endorse their philanthropic son, Hon. Daniel Godwin Pollyn, for the position of Executive Chairman of the LGA.

The community also went ahead to inaugurate the political organization called ‘DD2024’ which will facilitate and help to achieve their endorsement.

The organization was inaugurated by Wari-Alabo Abinsigha Haliday
with Hon. Sir Daniel Jumbo as chairman of the organization.

The people said the LGA is under-represented due to the lack of capacity and vision of the present system in the LGA., as they unanimously called on their son to run for the office of the Bonny LGA chairman to salvage the people.

Responding to his people’s plea, Hon. Daniel Godwin Pollyn said he will always be available to serve his people.

He vows to liberate his people in Bonny LGA and help them fulfill their quest.

“Am ready and always available to serve my people and represent them in any capacity.

My relationship with the party at the top is very cordial, as well as the grassroots here in the LGA.

If there is anyone to be chosen from the top/the grassroots, that person should be me.

I will ensure I bring everyone together for all to benefit from the dividends of good governance.
Those who are sidelined will be elated.” – Hon. Daniel Godwin Pollyn added.

Hon. Daniel Godwin Pollyn is a philanthropist who has significantly impacted positively in the lives of the people, and has served Bonny LGA. since 1998 as the PDP youth leader for 8 years, served his house for 7 years and also served as ward chairman.

He has also contributed to the progress of the LGA in different capacities, impacted the youth, and women; and also contributed to the improved security architecture of the Kingdom when he served as the Bonny Federation security director.

Re: I Am Ready To Serve My Bonny People - Hon. Daniel Pollyn by crossfm: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2023
More like am ready to loot tongue.

Trust Nigerian politicians at your own peril.
Re: I Am Ready To Serve My Bonny People - Hon. Daniel Pollyn by Lovilla(f): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Celebrate Sylva On His Birthday / Adeleke Approves Pension Of 734 Osun Retirees / Tributes To Segun Osoba At 84

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.