Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Help Is It Possible To Upgrade My Laptop From 2gig - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Is It Possible To Upgrade My Laptop From 2gig (622 Views)

(pix) See Creativity As A Boy Built A Land Rover And A Laptop From Mere Wood. / Less Anonymity: Is It Possible For Nairalanders To Stop Being Aliens? / Help! Is Information Marketing A New Way Of 419 In Nigeria Of Toaday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Is It Possible To Upgrade My Laptop From 2gig by realdosh: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2007
hello please i want to know if its possible to upgrade my laptop from 2g? If i can then tell me how much it costs. thanx
Re: Help Is It Possible To Upgrade My Laptop From 2gig by ict(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2007
Hi,
Just got your ad. Yes, it very much possible to upgrade any part of computers. One thing is that you have to be specific next time on the part you want to upgrade. Am sure you are talking about memory or processor. WHICH?

Do complete the following to enable me know if it can be upgraded or not:
1. Manufacture:
2. Model:
3. Pentium Class:
4. Processor speed:
5. What gig do you want it upgraded to:

You can reach me on: 08023930575.

Regards
Re: Help Is It Possible To Upgrade My Laptop From 2gig by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 11, 2007
Why don't you just try the easy way? go to the store and buy a laptop that is higher than 2gig?

(1) (Reply)

Brief Introduction / How To Keep New Year Resolutions / Ciaralover Is Back: Its About Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.