Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". (20779 Views)

Some Clubs Owe 1.8 Billion Euros - PSG President / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Landlord97: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
MBAPPE IS NOW UPTO YOU, TO DECIDE EITHER TO STAY OR LEAVE, BUT I WOULD SAY STAY SINCE ENRIQUE IS HERE, HE IS A GOOD COACH HE SHALL HELP BRING OUT MORE QUALITIES HIDDEN IN YOU.
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by StJasper(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
post=124238356:
The next player to take over from Messi and Ronaldo for the next few years to come.
Much love Mbappe.

Read the below from Mbappe's dad.....
God Save Africa 🌍

What made George Weah's son not to play for Liberia despite the fact that his father is the president of Liberia?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by onadana: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is this player really 22yrs?I don't believe because he looks and behave way more than 22.Probably 30.

You need to see my 16 year old son,you will swear he is in his twenties,and matured too.
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Freebills12: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Revolution2022:
Is this player really 22yrs?I don't believe because he looks and behave way more than 22.Probably 30.

You are not a footballer and you don't watch soccer

2 Likes

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by tuzle(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
Adebaba1:
even madrid doesn't want him
what is his problem
who told u Madrid don't want him? They know his contract will expire next year so they are not willing to pay the money psg are asking for. But they want him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by kellyjoesteve: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Bluntguy:
I no know why I no too like this guy.
What do you expect, young with that kind of account it takes special grace of God not to misbehave. He will learn later after all mistake is allow.

1 Like

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Angelfrost(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mbappe is becoming a bone in the neck of PSG...!

I wish they will just let him go to Spain...! He will probably not pull off what Haaland did at Man City!

2 Likes

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by vickydevoka(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
No br 9ja. Dem get under5,13, 15 n so on
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Angelfrost(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Revolution2022:

He was born and raised in a country that actually keeps meticulous birth records! Not your nation where everything is forged! tongue

So, yes... He is definitely 22 24!

Modified: Mbappe is definitely 24!

6 Likes

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Gajagojo: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Felabrity:
Psg don't wanna be at the losing end, his contract is expiring 2024

What can they do

They are weak

They can sell him now and will not get a good price
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Adebaba1:
even madrid doesn't want him
what is his problem

Of course, they do... They actually NEED him, but you can't expect them to cough out ridiculous amounts for a player whose contract is almost ended!

PSG will lose him one way or the other...! If they had won UCL against Bayern that year, they would have let him go since!
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by EMMARNUEL: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Stupid glazers for just sell man utd gv that qatari man make him bring money make we splash buy this mbappe.

2 Likes

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by MozartBethoven: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
He is right though. You cannot buy a player 180 million and allow him go free. Thats ripping. Make them pin him neck for ground force am sign contract till he at least win the champions league for them.

But the question is: Is luis Enrique fit the job at hand. Next season is their last chance

Guy u wicked oooooooooooh, this your reason hard. Pin him neck for ground, force am sign contract till he at least win the champions league fir them. So he will play from goalkeeper to defense add midfield join attack. Bros Bros. U wicked
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by sterlingD(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
sotall:
grin

Madrid should comma carry their crush naa tongue tongue

They have been toasting him for several years now and now that he is about getting a divorce, Madrid should step up and carry.
Madrid and Mbappe right now

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by airsaylongcome: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Revolution2022:

I don't think there is much chance to declare wrong age in France
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Mecka: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
onadana:

You need to see my 16 year old son,you will swear he is in his twenties,and matured too.
my daughter is 18. I'm looking for sb to disvirgin her

1 Like

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Lunar2010: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Allmiron:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/africa.espn.com/football/story/_/id/37964018/psg-chief-kylian-mbappe-sign-new-deal-want-stay%3fplatform=amp

As if they have much choice.
They either sell him for wholesale price now or he leaves next year. There's nothing they can do about it
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by opius: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Arsenal will sign him cheesy grin grin
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Landmine1: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
Imagine oo. He isn’t forcing you na. Put him up for sell if you are tired.
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Landowner101(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

He was born and raised in a country that actually keeps meticulous birth records! Not your nation where everything is forged! tongue

So, yes... He is definitely 22!

24 and not 22.
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Angelfrost(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Landowner101:

24 and not 22.

Thanks for the correction... I was merely echoing his words!
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by princejohnard(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
THE ISSUE IS THAT.....

NO ELITE CLUB IN EUROPE CAN BUY MBAPPE AT THE PRICE PSG IS CALLING AT THE MOMENT.

TO SELL MBAPPE PSG MUST BE WILLING TO LOWER THE PRICE TO RANGE OF 60-80MILLION INCLUDING BONUS CLAUSES.

MBAPPE IS ALSO NOT WILLING TO GO TO ANY CLUB ASIDE REAL MADRID.

PAPA PEREZ IS ALSO TRYING TO GET MBAPPE FOR FREE NEXT SEASON COS THERE'S A VERBAL AGREEMENT TO MAKE MBAPPE HIGHEST PAID PLAYER IN EUROPE IMMEDIATELY HE SIGN FOR MADRID FOR FREE.

EITHER WAY MBAPPE WOULD BE THE WINNER.

5 Likes

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by RealEzee(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Overrated spoilt brat

He is the problem of psg

Not only you bro

The truth is you understand football alot reason you don't like him
nope he is not psg problem,he has been their saving grace rather,name another player on that team that delivers like him na

U can dislike him as a player but can't undermine his efforts for psg n France

6 Likes

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by RealEzee(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
kellyjoesteve:
What do you expect, young with that kind of account it takes special grace of God not to misbehave. He will learn later after all mistake is allow.
wetin b him mistake ? Is it a crime for him not to renew contract? Wia e misbehave for here ?

1 Like

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Teeklef(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin Tani Mbappe maa pe bayi?
Mbappe maa pe REXIE🏃‍♂️
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by TemplarLandry: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lol. Abi kin pe Wizzy?
Teeklef:

Mbappe maa pe REXIE🏃‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by RealEzee(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Landlord97:
MBAPPE IS NOW UPTO YOU, TO DECIDE EITHER TO STAY OR LEAVE, BUT I WOULD SAY STAY SINCE ENRIQUE IS HERE, HE IS A GOOD COACH HE SHALL HELP BRING OUT MORE QUALITIES HIDDEN IN YOU.
which other quality e won bring out of mbappe naa,d one he is doing neva do una ? Liv am oo grin let him go as free agent to madrid
No b hin fault say psg no win cl
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by yusluvad(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Is it by force to hold this guy in hostage, if he doesn't!
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Culer: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

So, yes... He is definitely 24!
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Banbanna(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is he going to be 22 yrs old forever? That was the old age. He's currently 24. He's a 1999 product.
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Teeklef(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Lol. Abi kin pe Wizzy?
😂
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by stagger: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
dyera:

He said if Mbappe doesn't want to sign a new contract, then he has to leave the club one year before his contact expires to prevent him from being able to leave the club for free. Don't joke with Arab contractors when it comes to business.

That said, is it possible to chase a player out of a club when their contract has not expire? Is it possible to sell a player to another club against their will? Maybe they will withhold Mbappe salary until he decides to leave the club or sign a new contract.

The club president is just talking. He needs to go and study the Bosman rule. This was an EU court ruling on player transfers.

PSG cannot railroad him into signing shit. That ruling protects Mbappe. PSG is mandated to pay him his wages to the very last day. The best the club president can do is force the coach to make Mbappe unavailable for match duties.

This is Europe, not the Middle East where a moneybag or royal family member can do as he pleases. In EU, there is rule of law and everyone must respect it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics / Ibrahimovic Hints At A Possible Return To Man Utd / Basketball: Nigeria Lose To The USA 76-71 In Final Olympic Qualifying Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.