Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu (51949 Views)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo / Police Disperse Sit-At-Home Enforcers, Stop Bank Robbery In Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by princekwi: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2023
Alexis11:
Lol real cowards that love to hide their cowardice by calling others cowards.

I can't imagine one nonentity outside the country telling the Yorubas to observe sit at home here in Nigeria. Everybody in SW will just laugh about the joke and move on.

But we have the so called brave and courageous developers across the river Niger that hide under the bed at the order of one clown in Finland.

They are not doing it because of Simon Ekpa, get the message, they are doing it because they hate you people with passion and don't want to be in the same country with you. Got it? Simon Ekpa is a nobody to tell them what to do ok, you have noticed how they defied state governors to keep doing it. It's hatred to share the same country with you that caused it and not Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by TheZooHasFalln: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2023
Napata77:
Igbos have become an embarrassment and a laughing stock.

It’s really sad.

How are the mighty fallen!
After the total restoration of Biafra you will understand how TheZooHasFalln... Sorry the mighty has fallen.
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by famology(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2023
Igbos dehumanizing igbos
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Realist777: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Inhumanity of man to man.
God deliver my Ibo brothers.

I dedicate “ Breath ” by Fabolous to all my Ibo brothers in the struggle.
God has no reason to deliver you from what you used your own hands and money to bring to yourself!
You pay for the worst and pray for the best?
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by randymirrors(f): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Napata77:

But 1st in Africa.

And their victims are their own people, ONLY.

I’ve never seen such.

Other terrorist groups attack both their internal and external enemies.

IPOB only terrorise Igbos.

Which other tribe can they mess with if not their own? Can they try this shit with westerners, northerners or even the south south? Them no born them well na.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by hansomb: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ipob terrorist are unique in there activities. The only terrorist organization that gives order from abroad broadcasted freely through the Net and fully adhere to, while the announcemers are busy enjoying what they banned (working on Monday). No b juju b dat. Any criminal will just come out to say he's enforcing Ipob order and then use the opportunity to steal or rape.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Slimwhyt(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
What kinda fuckery is this?
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
Sometimes you have to make an example out of a few individuals that do NOT want to listen and follow simple directives!
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Sleekfingers: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Awon confused people.

Nigeria government should pls let these useless people go.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Josephkabila12: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Good one more flogging

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Brek: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Johans2023:
Do you know the Army couple that were slaughter like Rams? The man is my brother from kafanchan Kaduna state.
Ye sure you can keep crying your brother wasn't killed by IPOB
Anyways it was debunked that IPOB killied the soldiers
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Johans2023: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Brek:

Ye sure you can keep crying your brother wasn't killed by IPOB
Anyways it was debunked that IPOB killied the soldiers
was there anything ipob ever agree to have done.
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Brek: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Johans2023:
was there anything ipob ever agree to have done.
Remove Fulani herdsman
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by zomby(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Igboslayer: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
kalufelix:
iberiberism reloaded..the nigerian situation is worse than what you see on that video..cry your cry..cry for your region and your unborn..
Na una dey in tears and agony, you sit at home every Monday doing nothing because of one crazy ideology of fighting for freedom, because you believe you are slaves when other don’t allow your to dominate them due to your obvious classless flaws that you want to force on people far better than you.… don’t use your calamity to judge our joy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) / Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.