Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu (51952 Views)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo / Police Disperse Sit-At-Home Enforcers, Stop Bank Robbery In Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by ba7man(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Johans2023:
what is Tinubu doing? Is he a figured head commander in chief?
When you people were celebrating the Unknown gunmen,..... clapping for them in the streets......., celebrating them for burning police stations.....killing the police and millitary......calling them Umu Elohim and Umu Oma, you didn't call Tinubu's name back then.

Now they have turned on you people and started flogging and killing your people, you want Tinubu to come "Do his job"

E no go better for una. Una must enjoy the monsters you stupidly created.

IPOB enforcers, if you're reading this, Flog the billionaires very well. grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Austineva2: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Inhumanity of man to man.
God deliver my Ibo brothers.

I dedicate β€œBreathe” by Fabolous to all my Ibo brothers in the struggle.
and d illegal incalceration of Nnamdi Kanu by d zoo government is human right? I am an Igbo and an Ipob but don't cry More than d bereaved
Nnamdi is the Most important human being for us, take note
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by OkayDaddy: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
nedu666:
So you did not see that two of your colleagues have already opened a thread on this issue to post ur comment. You just have to start ur own thread. Busybody na ur surname

It is the cowardice of idiots like you that exposes Igbos to ridicle.
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by OkayDaddy: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
Austineva2:
and d illegal incalceration of Nnamdi Kanu by d zoo government is human right? I am an Igbo and an Ipob but don't cry More than d bereaved

Nnamdi Kanu is gone and forgotten. Ekpa runs the show now.

When last did you see Igbos at Kanu's trial?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by TemplarLandry: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
Peradventure you gain your purported independence, is this how you would treat each other like beasts?
Austineva2:

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by ba7man(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
Austineva2:
Yes, nobody should cry for you guys.

IPOB enforcers, una hear?? Flog them wella!!!!!
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Justkatty(f): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Haba!!!! This is truly not fair

I weep for my dear country of birth.
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by ba7man(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

Why exactly are you derailing the thread, sir??!

This attitude of needless over-defensiveness and "Whataboutism" will get you Southeasterners nowhere!
It's getting them somewhere........ it's getting them flogged by IPOB, that's for sure.
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Austineva2: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Nnamdi Kanu is gone and forgotten. Ekpa runs the show now.

When last did you see Igbos at Kanu's trial?
Simon is running the show for his Boss to be released and the series of interviews I watched today both on Arise TV and other media's are specifically referring to releasing of Nnamdi Kanu and it's an added advantage, that's for some of u that say 'Sit @home isn't working, watch out, Simon is rolling out more stringent measures other than sit @home, and don't forget that Simon Ekpa is not a Gentleman like Nnamdi Kanu
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Jeftliu: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
kingsways:
Thank God they didn’t shoot them

Is it that they didn’t hear about the sit at home or what?

Igbos always support Evil soon they will declare sit at home on Jamb exams day so all southeast candidates will just failed...ENIKURE
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Austineva2: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Peradventure you gain your purported independence, is this how you would treat each other like beasts?
until we get it and u will be envious of our amiable Nation of Biafra
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by merits(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
omenka:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuUlUlDoH8S/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Serve them right πŸ‘,Biafra country, they said they want Biafra they should enjoy the Biafra with their IPOB maltreating them like slave.When they are ready on their own they will support one Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by TemplarLandry: 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
I love you guys. The brigandage is just nauseating.
Austineva2:
until we get it and u will be envious abt our amiable Nation of Biafra
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by onuman: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Criminal elements employed by anti IPOB people in Nigeria's government.
It's most stupeed for anyone to believe that those asking for restoration of Biafra are behind all these sit at home and kidnapping to killing of people in the SE.
SEEING HOW THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN DESTROYED THE WARES OF POOR WOMEN IN THE MARKET IS ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE CRIMINALS HAVE NO AFFILIATION TO THE IGBO.
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by ComeToJesus: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
So education is now haram to Ipob..

IPOB is officially South east Boko haram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by ba7man(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
DaTruths:

Yorubas are way too cowards to enforce sit at home in SW.

Igbos are brave, that's why rugged igbo boys were able to enforce sit at home against all odds of Governors and military might.
So flogging students and teachers, shooting and beating up innocent people in the streets and burning vehicles is your definition of bravery??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Burob: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
Napata77:
Igbos have become an embarrassment and a laughing stock.

It’s really sad.

How are the mighty fallen!
Odumegwu Ojukwu will weep for his people.
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Burob: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
onuman:
Criminal elements employed by anti IPOB people in Nigeria's government.
It's most stupeed for anyone to believe that those asking for restoration of Biafra are behind all these sit at home and kidnapping to killing of people in the SE.
SEEING HOW THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN DESTROYED THE WARES OF POOR WOMEN IN THE MARKET IS ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE CRIMINALS HAVE NO AFFILIATION TO THE IGBO.
Shameless blind thing, we know that ipob does't exist to Yourself & Peter Obi?
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by ba7man(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Goons who are not igbo or claims to be igbo are here having heart attacks over some people who volunteered to sit in their homes. I don't get it! I want to sit at home, it is my choice to sit at home! undecided why da fork does it bother some goons?
Me, I'm laughing at how they're flogging billionaires in the streets of alaigbo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Austineva2: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Ipob is the 10th deadliest terrorist organisation on earth
says by someone whom he and his family are in IDP camp due to fulani terrorists continuous attack
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by onuman: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Burob:
Shameless blind thing, we know that ipob does't exist to Yourself & Peter Obi?

Parasite spotted. Your dream of Islamic Republic of Nigeria shall remain a pipe dream.
A most stupeed person would want a part of his country asking for independence to become a war zone, but does not understand that the whole country will be adversely affected in that method.
Learn from the English and Spanish who also have separatist groups in their country.
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by ImperialYoruba: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Asari boys flogging ibo people in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by HEBEI: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
kingsways:
Thank God they didn’t shoot them

Is it that they didn’t hear about the sit at home or what?

"sit at home" gbuo gi there!
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by plaindealer: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
You reap what you sow..

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by tyinfinity: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
Gringori Obituary ignore this because of his friend and second in command Simon ekpa
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Allisgud: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
Wetin igbo people do Nigeria,Dem go collect flogging for Lagos election still collect flogging for their village
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by plaindealer: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
They say they are the richest

They say they are the most educated

They say they are the most industrious

They say they are developers and they develop Lagos and Abuja

They say they are better than the rest of the Nigeria

.................... when in fact they are not, they are at the end of the day, common sit-at-home slaves under the control of illiterate and uneducated ragtag kpangolo village Taliban wannabee terrorists.

Just imagine, a whole region with millions of people including governors, traditional rulers, a presidential candidate from the same region, and local and national political leaders, also their so-called imaginary billionaires willingly surrendered and subjected themselves to terrorist rule like mumu slaves.

This video is the saddest thing on the internet as we speak.

This is why we don't take them seriously when they beat their tiny and empty cocoroach chests.

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by LZAA: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Afamed:
LZAA and co, allow the poor to breathe

Obiagwu roundabout, Nkporkoti , Holy Ghost.

These are areas una dey operate
undecided undecided
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by plaindealer: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Funny enough, they will kill themselves and lament e endlessly if this was southern Kaduna, but they are always deaf and dumb when it comes to the madness, deaths, killings anf gross human attrocities in their own region.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by busomma: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
It's obvious the State governments of the entire Eastern region hv no clue what to do with marauding killers, IPOB. Declaring Marshall law by the federal government is the way to solve this problem. All the state governors should be sacked until normalcy is restored.
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Majesty7: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alexis11:
Lol real cowards that love to hide their cowardice by calling others cowards.

I can't imagine one nonentity outside the country telling the Yorubas to observe sit at home here in Nigeria. Everybody in SW will just laugh about the joke and move on.

But we have the so called brave and courageous developers across the river Niger that hide under the bed at the order of one clown in Finland.

I used to say this all the time. Even northerners will never heed and follow someone sluggishly. I don't know if it is the desperation for Biafra or just plain zombies.

If tomorrow, another mad man start shouting "Biafra", you will see them flock around such person without asking questions. Honestly,it takes a level of """" to be this desperate.

Che k it from Ojukwu till this small boy. They just follow like zombie. Is it lack of education or what? I seems not to understand them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.