Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest (801 Views)

I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Alaigbopress: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Just ponder on this. What will the little Champ benefit from protesting non recognition of a result she knows she forged. Just ponder on it and have a reflection on the subject matter. JAMB should get to the root of this or their integrity of integrity of JAMB Exam will be at stake.
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by TemplarLandry: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
smiley
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Sharpsharp00123: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alaigbopress:
Just ponder on this. What will the little Champ benefit from protesting non recognition of a result she knows she forged. Just ponder on it and have a reflection on the subject matter. JAMB should get to the root of this or their integrity of integrity of JAMB Exam will be at stake.
go n listen to d call they put through to her via channels n shame go catch u

4 Likes

Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Fkmodhi: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
Another mumu thread only she has that kind of result slip out of millions candidates that wrote the exam. Abi nah that type of result your daughter/son bring home mumu man?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by SpatialKing(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Exactly 🤗

Just like Kemi former minister of finance never protested or came to the public to clear her name till today...
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Gajagojo: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alaigbopress:

Anambra logic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Gajagojo: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpatialKing:
Exactly 🤗

Just like Kemi former minister of finance never protested or came to the public to clear her name till today...

Actually she did

She went to court

And won

1 Like

Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by SpatialKing(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Gajagojo:

Actually she did

She went to court

And won

She never won anything
Till today she has not come to the public to deny any involvement in forgery...funny enough nobody invited DSS for her
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Flangelo12: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Person wey don confess.

She don already fall your hand.

1 Like

Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Gajagojo: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpatialKing:

She never won anything
Till today she has not come to the public to deny any involvement in forgery...funny enough nobody invited DSS for her

She went to court and won
Why should she deny forgery?

Was she ever charged with forgery?

1 Like

Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by DOptical: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpatialKing:
Exactly 🤗

Kemi took her case to court and won it. This girl is already backtracking while admitting to seeing her 249 score on her phone.

Also Kemi didn't have a case of academic fraud. So it's not comparable. Her Case was Nysc case which is inconsequential as far as I'm concerned because Nysc isn't the basis of one's knowledge. It's one's education. Nysc is more or less like physical exercise drill although could also be used as work experience for those who have no other work experiences. That's it. Never the basis of one's knowledge or education. Kemi has her academy excellence and was also excellent at her job. That she doesn't have Nysc or not is inconsequential as far as I'm concerned because she has her academy excellence and was doing excellently at her Job. In fact, the economy went into shit after she resigned.

1 Like

Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Gajagojo: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
DOptical:

Kemi took her case to court and won it. This girl is already backtracking while admitting to seeing her 249 score on her phone.

Also Kemi didn't have a case of academic fraud. So it's not comparable. Her Case was Nysc case which is inconsequential as far as I'm concerned because Nysc isn't the basis of one's knowledge. It's one's education. Nysc is more or less like physical exercise drill although could also be used as work experience for those who have no other work experiences. That's it. Never the basis of one's knowledge. Kemi has her academy excellence and was also excellent at her job. That she doesn't have Nysc or not is inconsequential as far as I'm concerned because she has her academy excellence and was doing excellently at her Job. In fact, the economy went into shit after she resigned.

Many eligible people for NYSC never did it e.g. Tinubu,Pat Utomi,Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

1 Like

Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by SpatialKing(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
DOptical:

Also Kemi didn't have a case of academic fraud. So it's not comparable. Her Case was Nysc case which is inconsequential as far as I'm concerned because Nysc isn't the basis of one's knowledge. It's one's education. Nysc is more or less like physical exercise drill although could also be used as work experience for those who have no other work experiences. That's it. Never the basis of one's knowledge. Kemi has her academy excellence and was also excellent at her job. That she doesn't have Nysc or not is inconsequential as far as I'm concerned because she has her academy excellence and was doing excellently at her Job. In fact, the economy went into shit after she resigned.

Where did she win her case?

Now you are calling nysc more of a physical exercise when the current Enugu governor is about to lose his case in court due to NYSC

The girl is going to court already
Moreover, this kill actually took jamb and did well
So no doubt she is brilliant
The challenge is the way she checked her result
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by SpatialKing(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Gajagojo:

She went to court and won
Why should she deny forgery?

Was she ever charged with forgery?

When
Where
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Gajagojo: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpatialKing:

When
Where
When and where was she charged for forgery?
Nothing to add

Google is your friend
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Xwizard: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
DOptical:

Keri submitted fake NYSC certificate, is the same case with the young kid, except that the girl remain adamant she didn’t commit any forgery, kemi on the other hand waited till she was sacked before going to court. Court is where they correct their anomalies. She is suppose to sue the federal government and be reinstated if she certain, i mean kemi.
As for the kid, she should login again and show how she logged in before.
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by DOptical: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpatialKing:

Where did she win her case?

Now you are calling nysc more of a physical exercise when the current Enugu governor is about to lose his case in court due to NYSC

The girl is going to court already
Moreover, this kill actually took jamb and did well
So no doubt she is brilliant
The challenge is the way she checked her result

Kemi won her case. Or you were living under rock not to have seen it? She won her case on the basis that at the time she returned to Nigeria, she was well above Nysc age.

I was unbothered by her Nysc stuff because the issue wasn't about her academia. She has her academic excellence and was doing quite excellently at her Job, so the Nysc issue is inconsequential as far as I'm concerned. In fact, the economy went into shit after she resigned.

On the girl, her case is academic fraud and none would have even bothered about her if she hadn't taken it to her state government to collect reward until jamb was notified about the fraud. Instead of her to rest like the Hausa guy, she thought she could blackmail Jamb with her bullshit to save face. Now she's started to realize the grievance of her action, even her cbt center has denied her because they don't want any implication thus her backtracking and even admitting to the truth of seeing 249 in the message sent to her by jamb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by DOptical: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Xwizard:

Keri submitted fake NYSC certificate, is the same case with the young kid, except that the girl remain adamant she didn’t commit any forgery, kemi on the other hand waited till she was sacked before going to court. Court is where they correct their anomalies. She is suppose to sue the federal government and be reinstated if she certain, i mean kemi.
As for the kid, she should login again and show how she logged in before.

It's different because it's no academic fraud. I can't be bothered if Kemi had Nysc or not because Nysc has nothing to do with one's education as long as the person has her academic excellence and is doing excellently at her Job which is the case of kemi.

Meanwhile, kemi won her case on the basis on the fact that she was well above Nysc age at the time she returned to Nigeria. Whoever gave her the Nysc certificate to dupe her was inconsequential because it was no issue for her in the first place because she was well above the age for Nysc thus didn't need it. So whether she submitted Nysc or not, it was inconsequential in the first place, likewise the unwarranted wailing over it. She won her case.
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by SpatialKing(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
DOptical:

Kemi won her case. Or you were living under rock not to have seen it? She won her case on the basis that at the time she returned to Nigeria, she was well above Nysc age.

I was unbothered by her Nysc stuff because the issue wasn't about her academia. She has her academic excellence and was doing quite excellently at her Job, so the Nysc issue is inconsequential as far as I'm concerned. In fact, the economy went into shit after she resigned.

On the girl, her case is academic fraud and none would have even bothered about her if she hadn't taken it to her state government to collect reward until jamb was notified about the fraud. Instead of her to rest like the Hausa guy, she thought she could blackmail Jamb with her bullshit to save face. Now she's started to realize the grievance of her action, even her cbt center has denied her because they don't want any implication thus her backtracking and even admitting to the truth of seeing 249 in the message sent to her by jamb.

How do you call it academic fraud

Did she cheat during her exams, did jamb caught her cheating?

She only checked her result on the wrong jamb platform...

Kemi used falsed nysc certificate
Lied under the oath
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by SpatialKing(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Gajagojo:

When and where was she charged for forgery?
Nothing to add

Google is your friend

I have Google search she was never cleared
She never retained her seat as MOF
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by DOptical: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpatialKing:

How do you call it academic fraud

Did she cheat during her exams, did jamb caught her cheating?

She only checked her result on the wrong jamb platform...

Kemi used falsed nysc certificate
Lied under the oath

Someone changed her exam score but you're asking if it's no academic fraud or you dey craze? No one would have even bothered about her academic fraud if she hadn't taken it to her state government or blackmailing Jamb with her bullshit!

On kemi case, I have answered on it even though I can't be bothered by Nysc nor the people wailing over it because It's no academic fraud in the first place and she was excellent at her Job. Secondly she was well above the Nysc age by the time she returned to Nigeria. It's inconsequential whether she submitted Nysc or not nor the unwarranted wailing over it.

1 Like

Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by SpatialKing(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
DOptical:

Someone changed her exam score but you're asking if it's no academic fraud or you dey craze? No one would have even bothered about her academic fraud if she hadn't taken it to her state government or blackmailing Jamb with her bullshit!

On kemi case, I have answered on it even though I can't be bothered by Nysc nor the people wailing over Nysc. It's no academic fraud in the first place. Secondly she was well above the Nysc age by the time she returned to Nigeria. It's inconsequential whether she submitted Nysc or not nor the unwarranted wailing over it.

She didn't change her score
Where is the evidence she did?
She only checked the results on a wrong platform

Kemi was aware that she wasn't having nysc certificate yet she lied just to get a ministerial appointment..

That's multiple fraud charges
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by princeemma69: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
DOptical:

Forgery is forgery even if you forge your baptism certificate
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Xwizard: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
DOptical:

It's different because it's no academic fraud. I can't be bothered if Kemi had Nysc or not because Nysc has nothing to do with one's education as long as the person has her academic excellence and is doing excellently at her Job which is the case of kemi.

Meanwhile, kemi won her case on the basis on the fact that she was well above Nysc age at the time she returned to Nigeria. Whoever gave her the Nysc certificate to dupe her was inconsequential because it was no issue for her in the first place because she was well above the age of Nysc anyway thus didn't need it. So whether she submitted Nysc or not, it was inconsequential in the first place, likewise the unwarranted wailing over it. She won her case.

I like you, you very logical. Now let me ask a single question, will Kemi still go free if na UK?
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Gajagojo: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpatialKing:

I have Google search she was never cleared
She never retained her seat as MOF
Never cleared of what?
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by DOptical: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpatialKing:

She didn't change her score
Where is the evidence she did?
She only checked the results on a wrong platform

Kemi was aware that she wasn't having nysc certificate yet she lied just to get a ministerial appointment..

That's multiple fraud charges

Someone who already confessed to seeing 249 scores on her phone after Jamb checked facts with Airtel? You dey craze or so?

Kemi Nysc issue had nothing to do with academic fraud because she's got her academia and she was doing excellently at her Job. I can't be bothered by it. Secondly she was well above the Nysc age at the time she returned to Nigeria, so whether she submitted Nysc or not, it's inconsequential as well as those wailing over it
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by DOptical: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Xwizard:

I like you, you very logical. Now let me ask a single question, will Kemi still go free if na UK?

UK wouldn't even demand for Nysc if she was well above the Nysc age in the first place. It was the dubious Nigeria who led her into the shit in the first place. She was above the age for it and told Nysc about it but some Nysc official told her she had to pay money to have something like that, even if she was well above the age.
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Xwizard: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
DOptical:

UK wouldn't even demand for Nysc if she was well above the Nysc age in the first place. It was the dubious Nigeria who led her into the shit in the first place. She was above the age for it and told Nysc but some Nysc official told her she had to pay money to have something like that, even if she was well above the age.
Now that you know what UK want, will she still go free, we talking about forgery and lying under oath here. TELL THE WORLD WHAT UK WOULD HAVE DONE, even to her citizen on forgery.
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by SpatialKing(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
DOptical:

Someone who already confessed to seeing 249 scores on her phone after Jamb checked facts with Airtel? You dey craze or so?

Kemi Nysc issue had nothing to do with academic fraud and she was doing excellently at her Job. I can't be bothered. Secondly she was well above the Nysc age at the time she returned to Nigeria, so whether she submitted Nysc or not, it's inconsequential as far those wailing over it

So she saw 249, agreed

What do you expect her to do next of course do what everyone else will do, go online and print her results..
That was where she fell victim of fake Jamb sites..

You can go for nysc without graduating from an academic institution, only graduates go for nysc.. Moreover nysc is compulsory for all Nigerian graduates so is it not academic...

NYSC is the pinnacle of all undergraduate pursuit

Has even worst she was receiving salary and benefits with fake NYSC certificate.. Criminal!

Mmesoma has not been admitted, even the money given to her by Innoson has not been credited...
She actually tried to verify unlike Kemi that pretended like she wasn't aware... 😂
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by DOptical: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Xwizard:

Now that you know what UK want, will she still go free, we talking about forgery and lying under oath here. TELL THE WORLD WHAT UK WOULD HAVE DONE, even to her citizen on forgery.

She would have gone Free!

The UK wouldn't have demanded for Nysc if she was above the required age hence it wouldn't have been an issue in the first place.

I recall when I had something to do at the head office, some dubious officials were collecting money to grant such request until the head official heard about it and put a stop to it. Now those who already used money to acquire their request couldn't have got their refund money because they weren't even aware of the fraud taking place in the office in the first place. I don't even think they would even remember the face of the officials who duped them if asked today because it's been a while. That was the case of kemi. Nysc wasn't even needed for her in the first place.
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alaigbopress:

when you get caught openly like that, many would still pretend they are innocent (while they know deep down they are guilty as charged). she can only fight it because if she doesnt, she will be viewed for the rest of her natural life as "THE DAMN FOOL WHO THOUGHT SHE COULD CHEAT HER WAY WITH FAKE JAMB RESULT."

as someone at Jamb stated, they will give 1m to anyone who can prove with facts that the system is broken...
Re: If Mmesoma Forged That Result She Won't Even Have Boldness To Protest by Afamed: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alaigbopress:

Una no dey shame for that una side ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A 300L Student Don't Know The HOD Of Department. / Is Carringtonherritage Scholarship Real? / Write An Article And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.