Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Man, Woman, And The Boundary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man, Woman, And The Boundary (927 Views)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, Woman, And The Boundary by CaveAdullam: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
1. Relationships fail because men first fall in love before drawing and assigning boundaries. When a woman becomes romantically involved with a man, she's simply keying into his outline and frame.

2. Whether she has something to hide or unveil is dependent on that frame. Her respect is equivalent to the way she perceives him.

3. The man might double down on his values and principles to win a woman. However, when he does, he can't pick what he dropped to construct the defense of the union. The woman will find it difficult to absorb that reality because it's strange to her and hinder her agenda - genuine or deceitful.

4. The man must remain open to accepting her the way she is else chaos occurs due to constant friction and arguments about what must be and what shouldn't.

5. A promiscuous woman has the traits of promiscuity. Winning her with extreme kindness and love can't obliterate her desire for different men. Repentance be it religious, guilt, shame, self-improvement or self-discipline is a mere temporary sedation.

6. What she has exposed herself to for long will haunt her like a ghost - more handsome this time. She'll be tempted to create memories as with other humans, and can't hold up to their newly defined principles and will fall for the temptation again. Easier to avoid from the onset; withdrawal symptoms are harsh.

7. Women that grew up in a well-defined patriarchal community, with virile figures who are present and aware of societal changes and how they can affect them define themselves according to the customs.

8. Their tradition is not to keep women as slaves as the liberal society wants the unsuspecting to see it. But to protect these women from the unintended consequences of liberality without caution, guidance, and self-awareness.

9. The men they enter sexual union with within that community don't need to start defining dos and don't. Because the woman is already aware.

10. What the man does is build on this defined boundary and lead her and the family along. She knows what the man desires, and what is demanded of her by the community, hence, will comply.

11. When a woman who was formerly engaged with a jerk is pained, the heartbreak she suffers is because the jerk isn't willing to compromise his stance and gets subdued by her sermons and lectures. So, the relationship split.

12. Relationship is defined by boundaries. Formal and informal interactions are a result of boundaries set. Boundaries don't mean contempt, although, it's a solid response to contempt.

13. Boundary is important because it raises a bulwark around you, directs your movements, and also determines the people you would like to access you. The sight of boundaries already tells people how to behave and notifications of possible outcomes.

Thread: https://twitter.com/baba_cave/status/1676608467107192832?t=BoEj1YFYjOpXp6zb0c0Efw&s=19

8 Likes

Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by SpaceMarshall: 12:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Apt
Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by CaveAdullam: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good afternoon, peeps.

@Hedgefunds and Tonnyray, I got something for the kids.

Please, do open the door.

Cc. emmaodet, "I don drop am for your email o".

Thanks.
Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by Hedgefunds: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
CaveAdullam:
Good afternoon, peeps.

@Hedgefunds and Tonnyray, I got something for the kids.

Please, do open the door.

@CaveAdullam , Hope you feeling the New Gorvt....May God help us...Door Open sir.
Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by CaveAdullam: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hedgefunds:

@CaveAdullam , Hope you feeling the New Gorvt....May God help us...Door Open sir.

"Na ghost mode I enter so o...the feelings have killed me".

I recently published a children's storybook. "Fuel nor go let send hard copy. Make I send soft copy first".

Let me scroll through my inbox and search for your email address, then, send.

Well done, sir.

1 Like

Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by Hedgefunds: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
CaveAdullam:

"Na ghost mode I enter so o...the feelings have killed me".

I recently published a children's storybook. "Fuel nor go let send hard copy. Make I send soft copy first".

Let me scroll through my inbox and search for your email address, then, send.

Well done, sir.

People are feeling it...do you trade in ngx or NYSE at all?
Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by CaveAdullam: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hedgefunds:

People are feeling it...do you trade in ngx or NYSE at all?

Nope.

Did Instafx one time and my money disappeared.

Notwithstanding, I'm open to new ideas and progress.

Thanks.
Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by JESHAL007: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Good afternoon boss, CaveAdullam
How have you being, I just opened this account, I'm now a corper and by God's grace earning a living, like I stated in earlier posts your wisdom has been a blessing to me, pls send your account no and pls accept these little token from me, your wisdom is worth more than gold, I'm now seeing the redpill reality in 3D in the real world, you general wisdom advice about life is even more real, when I'm less busy I read your articles

Thank you Sir
Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by CaveAdullam: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
JESHAL007:
Good afternoon boss, CaveAdullam
How have you being, I just opened this account, I'm now a corper and by God's grace earning a living, like I stated in earlier posts your wisdom has been a blessing to me, pls send your account no and pls accept these little token from me, your wisdom is worth more than gold, I'm now seeing the redpill reality in 3D in the real world, you general wisdom advice about life is even more real, when I'm less busy I read your articles

Thank you Sir

Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by JESHAL007: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2023
CaveAdullam:

If you come here later, I must have removed my details.

You can drop your email or send me mail through this nairaland account. Or (germaneson@gmail.com).

Probably, I can catch your mention in micro-seconds again.

Thanks for the kind gesture.

Pls the account number let me send it directly, I'm not used to email
Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by CaveAdullam: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2023
JESHAL007:

Pls the account number let me send it directly, I'm not used to email
Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by JESHAL007: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by JESHAL007: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Nope.

Did Instafx one time and my money disappeared.

Notwithstanding, I'm open to new ideas and progress.

Thanks.

I have transferred the money
Take care
Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by CaveAdullam: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2023
JESHAL007:

I have transferred the money
Take care

Thanks, man.

Much appreciation.

You need to send your email. Let me give you a free copy of my ebook.

Well done.
Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by JESHAL007: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Thanks, man.

Much appreciation.

You need to send your email. Let me give you a free copy of my ebook.

Well done.

My email;
@gmail.com
Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by CaveAdullam: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
JESHAL007:

My email;
...@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: Man, Woman, And The Boundary by JESHAL007: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Sent.

Received you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Idea Age To A Lady To Get Married / My Friend's Girlfriend Jilted Him / Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.