Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? (913 Views)

Is Hyundai Sonata 2012 -2012 Toks A Good Car To Purchase / Is Lexus IS 250 A Good Buy? / How durable is hyundai sonata 2004? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by BlaqSymp: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
Good evening everyone. I am in need of a good medium sized kinda new generation SUV to buy. But my pocket can only give out 5mil. I wont mind if it is a Naija used as far as it has good mileage, sound engine, AC + other features that wont fail after few turns. I came across this hyundai. Do you think it is a good suv? Talkin about maintenance & durability. Thank u
If u have any better recommendation u can let me know.

Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by Holybwoy: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
you'd be spoiled with choices in Lagos and Kaduna and a decent price..

That car above is not worth the price.. it's also not first user.. the body is rough.. 5 million can get you something more durable..

only if you are in Lagos or open to coming to Lagos for inspection.. I can send great deals your way..

Fuel efficiency is the only advantage this particular brand can offer you but is not even your top priority.. The engine and gear and spare parts are not reliable.. also, no second hand value.. You should opt for Lexus, Toyota or Honda CRV..

Those ones meets your needs as stated in our post and they have great resale value. You'd also get extremely neat ones.. People are selling their freshly bought toks vehicle because of sapa

3 Likes

Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by BlaqSymp: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Holybwoy:
you'd be spoiled with choices in Lagos and Kaduna and a decent price..

That car above is not worth the price.. it's also not first user.. the body is rough.. 5 million can get you something more durable..

only if you are in Lagos or open to coming to Lagos for inspection.. I can send great deals your way..

Fuel efficiency is the only advantage this particular brand can offer you but is not even your top priority.. The engine and gear and spare parts are not reliable.. also, no second hand value.. You should opt for Lexus, Toyota or Honda CRV..

Those ones meets your needs as stated in our post and they have great resale value. You'd also get extremely neat ones.. People are selling their freshly bought toks vehicle because of sapa
hello my bro, thank you so much for your contribution. I was so worried about this choice that i had to post for other’s opinion. Talkin about hond crv (no ball joints issues for suv?) and the toyota, What model n prod. year do u recommend for my offer?
Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by Holybwoy: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
BlaqSymp:
hello my bro, thank you so much for your contribution. I was so worried about this choice that i had to post for other’s opinion. Talkin about hond crv (no ball joints issues for suv?) and the toyota, What model n prod. year do u recommend for my offer?

Ball joint issue is only for Honda accord 2008 and below..

Honda CRV is very reliable and it's 4 plug with a classy interior and a chilling AC.. You'd enjoy the ride.. Toyota Highlander 07 and below naija used is also not bad.. Toyota Rav4 08 and below is too small and not classy.. and that's what your budget can afford..
You'd get a decent lexus 07 for 5 million.. very neat too and it's the classiest of all..

The choice is yours..

The deal you should look out for are those who are permanently relocating to UK/Canada.. their cars are always sweet, neat and affordable.. I can plug you to some

2 Likes

Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by BlaqSymp: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Holybwoy:

Honda CRV is very reliable and it's 4 plug with a classy interior and a chilling AC.. You'd enjoy the ride.. Toyota Highlander 07 and below naija used is also not bad.. Toyota Rav4 08 and below is too small and not classy.. and that's what your budget can afford..
You'd get a decent lexus 07 for 5 million.. very neat too and it's the classiest of all..

The choice is yours..

The deal you should look out for are those who are permanently relocating to UK/Canada.. their cars are always sweet, neat and affordable.. I can plug you to some
if you can plug me to something from the above brands you’ve mentioned around 2011-2014 I’ll be glad to contact u immediately
Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by Holybwoy: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
BlaqSymp:
if you can plug me to something from the above brands you’ve mentioned around 2011-2014 I’ll be glad to contact u immediately

2011-2014? it's hard to come by but not impossible.. where is your location?
Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by BlaqSymp: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Holybwoy:

2011-2014? it's hard to come by but not impossible.. where is your location?
port harcourt ATM
Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by Holybwoy: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
BlaqSymp:
port harcourt ATM

If Lagos deal show, will you come for inspection? here's my whatsapp number 091 3057 6357
Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by BlaqSymp: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Holybwoy:

If Lagos deal show, will you come for inspection? here's my whatsapp number 091 3057 6357
yes as far as u will be very very honest with me. Cos flight money alone can feed me for a month plus

1 Like

Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by Holybwoy: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
BlaqSymp:
yes as far as u will be very very honest with me. Cos flight money alone can feed me for a month plus

you have my word chief.. i've sold cars to several people here on NL

2 Likes

Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by Purvan(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Post this in Facebook groups with single moms or working class moms
Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by Michael547(m): 4:43am On Jul 07, 2023
BlaqSymp:
Good evening everyone. I am in need of a good medium sized kinda new generation SUV to buy. But my pocket can only give out 5mil. I wont mind if it is a Naija used as far as it has good mileage, sound engine, AC + other features that wont fail after few turns. I came across this hyundai. Do you think it is a good suv? Talkin about maintenance & durability. Thank u
If u have any better recommendation u can let me know.
Hi......I do computerized professional car inspection in the southwest incase you need my services before buying a car....contact me on 08167469103
Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by tunbosun002(f): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
H
Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by tunbosun002(f): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
Holybwoy:

The choice is yours..

Good day, please I wouldn’t mind a toyota venza if you have anyone relocating and willing to sell at affordable price.

4 plugs
Panoramic roof
Thumbstart

It can be any color.
Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by Oxef123(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Drop your location and budget please
WhatsApp me 09137182868
Re: Is Hyundai Lx35 A Good Buy? by Holybwoy: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
tunbosun002:

Good day, please I wouldn’t mind a toyota venza if you have anyone relocating and willing to sell at affordable price.

4 plugs
Panoramic roof
Thumbstart

It can be any color.

text me on whatsapp ma.. 091 305763 57.. I have one sweet deal

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On My 2003 Honda Accord Leather Seat / How Reliable Is Hyundai Lantra / Your Worst Driving Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.