Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me (612 Views)

When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me / Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by Ilamina(f): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
smiley
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by TemplarLandry: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Dead that thought.
We glove you Mina. 💜

1 Like

Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by nepapole(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Msheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by Purvan(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Make sure to post a live vid of you kys
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by ElliotP: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cash your cruise
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by ElliotP: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Catch your cruise
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by bahdpersona(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
One animal among 8 billion animals. You won't be missed a bit.

1 Like

Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ilamina:
smiley
It is just a thought that tells you it is your best escape route , but think about it you don't know where you are headed , but from research you still end up here without your body ... Problem don't finish in this World , we all think suicidal everyday it is perfectly normal because we don't like problems, but then problems make us stronger , they are many problems you really can't solve yourself, no matter how hard you try , just calm down. Even the Sun and the Moon would not miss you, how much more human being ...

1 Like

Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by Ilamina(f): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
bahdpersona:
One animal among 8 billion animals. You won't be missed a bit.
cry
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by LikeAking: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ilamina:
smiley

I will..
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by Ilamina(f): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
LikeAking:

I will..
thanks poom poom💕
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by carl90(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Go out there and live a life.

2 Likes

Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by garriAndsugar: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ilamina:
smiley
Bring it let me eat first before you go
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by finallybusy: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ilamina:
smiley
“Lol
One is a serious moniker and always at politics section.
Another one is tribalism(sic) moniker at crime section.
3 are females.
2 are neutral
Plus anoda 3, made for e-war,
Plus this one...
Thats 10
Some are on ban sha...”

Na like this we wan dey?
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by elmagnifico411(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Abeg do quick! Make we know who remain.
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by Konjiboii: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
Make I collect one round ,no waste the kuntus
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by AndrewTate(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alright... you're noticed 👋🏾
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by Bennysam: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ilamina:
smiley
Let it be now ma
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by imagrg(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
Why on earth would you do that?
Do you have any deformity?
E don tey you dey look for death.
If u nor too fat, you fine and you nor get any deformity, come keep me company.
I need to counsel you.

Don't give those boo boo and toto to the worms; they are still useful.
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by Mercury12(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yes
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by Olarewaju89: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
jackcanfield:

It is just a thought that tells you it is your best escape route , but think about it you don't know where you are headed , but from research you still end up here without your body ... Problem don't finish in this World , we all think suicidal everyday it is perfectly normal because we don't like problems, but then problems make us stronger , they are many problems you really can't solve yourself, no matter how hard you try , just calm down. Even the Sun and the Moon would not miss you, how much more human being ...

You get time ooo
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by Daniel7543: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Can I have a taste of ur kpekus be4 u commit suicide?
Re: When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me by NwaliE01: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2023
We will surely miss you but don't miss heaven. See you when we get there, that's if you're in heaven otherwise, enjoy your new found home.

(1) (Reply)

Halloween Is More Scary Than African Juju/ Traditional Religion / Just In! MTN Clearing Airtime Debts Of Customers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.