Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. (1594 Views)

2023: Based On Your Birth Month, Which Aspirant Are You Supporting / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by Rich4god(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Those of you who have been supporting unknown gunmen since there were wrecking havoc in the east.... Hope you guys are happy now.

Hope you are comfortable with what is going on in the east now....

Hope you guys have been going around sharing food to the less privileged who survive by the daily work they do....

Hope you guys will still recover back the customers lost by business owners in the east due to insecurity. Have you guys visited asaba off recent to see how houses are becoming expensive by the day. This is because people are fleeing Onitsha to asaba.

Today it has reached Enugu.... With tortures on innocent citizens. Tomorrow, who ones what they will do.

And I hope that you guys too are in the east too to participate in the sit at home.

Keep in destroying our region. I have never seen a "slave who will cut off his hands and legs just to prove a point to his master" cos by the time the slave gets his freedom, it's him who will suffer the consequence of having no limbs.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by BadMaster: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
OP, go and read the comments by Igbos on the thread on frontpage, where it was reported that Sit-at-home enforcers flogged students and teachers. You will realize one thing. Igbos don't have a problem with the enforcers or their activities. They simply don't want it publicized, they would rather no one talk about it.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by MadamExcellency: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Try to watch BBC commentary where Nigerian Army massacres Igbo youths in thousands every week. Nothing can be worse than that for Southeast.

You know the solution, release Nnamdi Kanu but no, you hate Igbos so much that the peace of the region is inconsequential to you.

Hypocrites.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by carreport(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
I think Asaba and Oyibo people should stop selling lands to igbos so we can have no where to run to or hide.

Let all the people currently in the south east continue to sit at home

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by mrvitalis(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Rich4god:
Those of you who have been supporting unknown gunmen since there were wrecking havoc in the east.... Hope you guys are happy now.

Hope you guys have been going around sharing food to the less privileged who survive by the daily work they do....

Hope you guys will still recover back the customers lost by business owners in the east due to insecurity. Have you guys visited asaba off recent to see how houses are becoming expensive by the day. This is because people are fleeing Onitsha to asaba.

Today it has reached Enugu.... With tortures on innocent citizens. Tomorrow, who ones what they will do.

And I hope that you guys too are in the east too to participate in the sit at home.

Keep in destroying our region. I have never seen a "slave who will cut off his hands and legs just to prove a point to his master" cos by the time the slave gets his freedom, it's him who will suffer the consequence of having no limbs.
Why not use this energy to call FG to obey their own court order? Won't that be easier? Simpler solution?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by kcnwaigbo: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Try to watch BBC commentary of Nigerian Army massacre of Igbo youths in thousands. It can be worst than that.

You know the solution, release Nnamdi Kanu but no, you hate Igbos so much that the peace of the region inconsequential to you.

Hypocrites.
So Igbos should be killing their fellow igbos and depriving them from making living to force Tinubu to release Nnamdi Kanu? You really think Tinubu gives a Bleep?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by kcnwaigbo: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Why not use this energy to call FG to obey their own court order? Won't that be easier? Simpler solution?
Oga I don't support the FG from obeying the court order but what the so-called auto pilot IPOB are doing today in the SE is much worse than the FG disobeying the orders to release Kanu.

9 Likes

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by kcnwaigbo: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
carreport:
I think Asaba and Oyibo people should stop selling lands to igbos so we can have no where to run to or hide.

Let all the people currently in the south east continue to sit at home
Asaba and Oyigbo are part of igboland.

You should rather concentrate your efforts in recovering Illorin from the Fulanis.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by AgbadoDie: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Holy! Holy!! Holy!!! Nnamdi Kanu is another Saviour.

If Biafran leaders won't press for the release of our leader, both Nigeria and them (the leaders) won't sleep neither in the day or night!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by MadamExcellency: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

So Igbos should be killing their fellow igbos and depriving them from making living to force Tinubu to release Nnamdi Kanu? You really think Tinubu gives a Bleep?

Asari Dokubo boys hired by FG were killing Igbos not IPOB.

How many have been killed since Monday they started enforcement of their sit at home - None.

Had it been that Asari's contract is not underhold because of the stupi.d things he said last month, Asari and his men would have killed more than twenty people and blame it on IPOB.

Understand the trick.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by paramakina202: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Is Nnamdi Kanu been held in Southeast?
Why is IPOB punishing SE for a crime committed by FG?
Does the people of SE have the power to free MNK from his Abuja prison?
Why can't IPOB go to Abuja themselves and free Nnamdi Kanu if it is that easy?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by MadamExcellency: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
paramakina202:

Southeast Governors and Ohaneze (from all party, no divide, no exemption) have been begging FG for more than four years to do them a favour and release Nnamdi Kanu to them but no, the FG hates Igbos so much that the calamity in Southeast gives her maximum joy.

Hypocrites.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by LikeAking: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
MadamExcellency:

How many have been killed since Monday they started enforcement of their sit at home - None.

Had it been that Asari's contract is not underhold because of the stupi.d things he said last month, Asari and his men would have killed more than twenty people and blame it on IPOB.

Understand the trick.

Do you have any evidence?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by Urheadmaster(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Federal government is afraid that releasing of Nnamudi KANU will be the beginning of Biafra republic angry
MadamExcellency:

Southeast Governors and Ohaneze (from all party, no divide, no exemption) have been begging FG for more than four years to do them a favour and release Nnamdi Kanu to them but no, the FG hates Igbos so much that the calamity in Southeast gives her maximum joy.

Hypocrites.
Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by MadamExcellency: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
LikeAking:

Do you have any evidence?

Asari said so himself the day he visited President Bola Tinubu at Aso Rock. Watch it in the same video he accused Nigeria Military of stealing crude oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by Ofodirinwa: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Rich4god:

nwanne, shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by helinues: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Asari said so himself the day he visited President Bola Tinubu at Aso Rock. Watch it in the same video he accused Nigeria Military of stealing crude oil.

Why should you believe the words of Asari? Is it not same Asari that claimed to be an Igbo in the past but just some days ago, he advised the president to let the Igbo's go? Hahaha is he no longer one.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by MadamExcellency: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Federal government is afraid that releasing of Nnamudi KANU will be the beginning of Biafra republic angry

It's no true. Nnamdi Kanu is just asking for Federal presence in equal magnitude as it's obtainable in the North and West. A viable seaport, Embassies or consolates at least, relocation of Oil companies headquarters to base.

Equity and fairness will simply kill the referendum.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by kcnwaigbo: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Understand the trick.
Which Asari Dokubo?. better stop deceiving yourself.

If your so-called referendum is held today in igboland majority will reject Biafra.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by MadamExcellency: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
helinues:

Why should you believe the words of Asari? Is it not same Asari that claimed to be an Igbo in the past but just some days ago, he advised the president to let the Igbo's go? Hahaha is he no longer one.

I live in Imo State and the citizens have been confronting the Governor since the day Asari made the Statement and the Governor is not denying it.

Moreso, the Governor has disbanded all task forces and most vigilantes he constituted accusing them of giving him a bad name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by MadamExcellency: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Which Asari Dokubo?. better stop deceiving yourself.

If your so-called referendum is held today in igboland majority will reject Biafra.

Is okay.
Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by mrvitalis(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
paramakina202:

Do u want solution or to blame someone

There are over 100 different Biafra groups... Controlling them and releasing Nnamdi kanu which is easier?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by helinues: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
MadamExcellency:

I live in Imo State and the citizens have been confronting the Governor since the day Asari made the Statement and the Governor is not denying it.

Moreso, the Governor has disbanded all task forces and most vigilantes he constituted accusing them of giving him a bad name.

Didn't Asari once claim to be an Igbo? So you expect the government to be responding to ogoro talk from Asari?

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by SpatialKing(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nobody is supporting unknown gun men

First release NK

Let Military deal with those criminals with full force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by mrvitalis(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga I don't support the FG from obeying the court order but what the so-called auto pilot IPOB are doing today in the SE is much worse than the FG disobeying the orders to release Kanu.
So your solution is to blame ipob? Show me how many thread u created calling FG to Obey court order?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by paramakina202: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Hypocrites.

Why is IPOB punishing the same Igbo people for the sins of FG?I need answer to this question.
Both governors and traditional leaders have begged FG to release MNK so why is IPOB bent on destroying the same Igboland hated by FG?
IPOB is doing more harm to Igboland than the so called enemies put together.
FG be like,If you wanna burn down SE because of MNK go ahead and IPOB is foolishly doing exactly that.
Why can't IPOB direct their anger to Abuja where MNK is being detained?Abi una be cowards?Nde oka ike na ime ulo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by AwkaFinest: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Asaba and Oyigbo are part of igboland.

You should rather concentrate your efforts in recovering Illorin from the Fulanis.

Thi*f

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by AwkaFinest: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

So your solution is to blame ipob? Show me how many thread u created calling FG to Obey court order?

Did Wike wait for FG before chasing Ipob away?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by paramakina202: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Do u want solution or to blame someone

There are over 100 different Biafra groups... Controlling them and releasing Nnamdi kanu which is easier?

I do not have the power to free MNK and I doubt any Igboman today have that power, but does it mean a whole region should perish because one person is in prison?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by MadamExcellency: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
helinues:

Didn't Asari once claim to be an Igbo? So you expect the government to be responding to ogoro talk from Asari?

Asari is a Nigerian Military Contractor, who was given the right to float private army hence he can parade guns and his militia groups (Contractors) without arrest. BTW, Igboho was arrested for having guns.

What did DSS and the Military do after seeing Asari and his men parading sophisticated weapons in their camp last month? - They did nothing because they know he has license.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by mrvitalis(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Did Wike wait for FG before chasing Ipob away?
That was what lead to this issue today... Thousands of igbo youths locked up for months, women had same pants for 3 months

Ipob is still heavily present in obigbo

Nigerians are programmed to question the person reacting instead of asking what lead to the reaction

Obigbo massacre lead to esn
Government formed UGM to fight esn

Ask yourself why no Python dance since esn was formed

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by MadamExcellency: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
paramakina202:

I do not have the power to free MNK and I doubt any Igboman today have that power, but does it mean a whole region should perish because one is in prison?

They were perishing in astronomical numbers without offense for having flags.

Remember operation python dances 1, 2, 3, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition / See How Emefiele Actually Stopped Banditry & Kidnappers Within Weeks! / AIT Special Report: State Of Abuja-lokoja Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.