Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) (5147 Views)

Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by SATANICALLY: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda is Speeding Upon Igbo Land – Kalu | #IgbereTV

You think the Nigerian Police force cannot fight back? They can, they have the capacity, but they won’t because they are happy about the destruction going on in our land, coming from us. They are aware of the type of lawlessness this will bring upon Igbo land and when it comes tomorrow, we have no excuse to call upon them for help.
Tomorrow if the fulani invaders we feared most lands here we have no single right to call on any security agency for help. Worst it, we lack the capacity to fight back.

If destruction of Igbo land will grantee us Biafra Ojukwu could have liberated us. For 3 years there was genocide here, ala Igbo was truly destroyed. It rather brought us to this state of slavery that we’re yet to survive.

May this destruction going on now never come upon your household In Jesus Name l pray.
That’s my prayer for even those of you supporting this. Just imagine someone going to set your family property in the village or town on fire? Just imagine that? That’s the situation we’re being dragged to. It always starts with popular places then gradually when the anarchy triples down, local destructive tendency will take place.

Rwanda is speeding upon Igbo land.
I come in peace my brothers. I love Igbo land and my Igbo people too much for me to keep quite in times like this.

https://igberetvnews.com/1386810/unknown-gunmen-weep-rwanda-speeding-upon-igbo-land-kalu-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Rickyzagy: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ezi

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by survivor10(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://igberetvnews.com/1386810/unknown-gunmen-weep-rwanda-speeding-upon-igbo-land-kalu-photos/

Go and sit down

Intellectuals only when the victim fights back

33 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
SATANICALLY:

there is nothing that will happen in Igbo land that has not happened before, during the civil war, you all are quick to remember Rwanda but what happened in Igbo land from 1967 to 1970 is 3 times bigger than what happened in Rwanda

33 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by IfGodbeforus(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
It is really pathetic that things have gone this way, but the Kalu that is talking should have been bold enough to speak to the powers that be who were turning the land to a blood bath. Instead he was from abuja touring niger state, snapping pictures and pursuing his political interest. What is happening is evil and should be condemned but we must understand that there is a limit you will push people to and once it gets to the limit you give them no option than to do whatever to save themselves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by heendrix(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Deepfeel:

there is nothing that will happen in Igbo land that has not happened before, during the civil war, you all are quick to remember Rwanda but what happened in Igbo land from 1967 to 1970 is 3 times bigger than what happened in Rwanda

Exactly

20 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by orikoku: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Space booked
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by bigeliot(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
When it was the other way round, nobody heard from u now that it's this way, bcus e no favour u, u are talking trash. All these our leaders ehh, na death by hanging aswear. When people were been killed and butchered where was ur voice. The truth is, the security agencies are useless bcus they can no longer protect us. They are all under FULANI command. How many times have u ever heard that any of our security agencies arrested FULANI killers or pursuing them. I mean, what exactly have they done, oh I see, they are waiting for everybody to die 1st. Omo I got no pity do none of them. Them no get use.

12 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Dreambeat: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Thrash from one of the most corrupt men that came out of Igbo land. Greedy, selfish cunt

11 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by tribalistseun: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Trash from a pig. The most corrupt thief

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by gidgiddy: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
survivor10:

Go and sit down

Intellectuals only when the victim fights back

Exactly. When Nigerian Police and Army were shooting and killing unarmed Biafran protesters, those who are making noise now shut their mouth with cellotape

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by bobowaja(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
One of their own selling them out to Fulani. But u won't see them attack him like they attack Tinubu.

Misplaced priorities for the iPod miscreants

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
embarassed[sup][/sup] cry
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by History555: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
You mean when fulani herdsmen attack community, police responds. Pls kalu can you give us one, just one example. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
As if the police has ever responded to any call for help when the Fulanis attack people.
I'm not happy the police are being killed but as for them securing lives and property, that only happens on the pages of news papers. They are food at looking into the matter everytime and have never found anything. They are good at harassing travelers and kiling innocent people but can't stand a gun battle or even knife battle with killer herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Explorer260: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
which kalu? Nnamdi kalu or orji uzor kalu
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
I have said it from day 1

IPOB keep sabotaging igbo people.

Igbo people are known for businesses...crisis affect businesses. Very bad for business.

The most interesting thing is igbo people arent calling out the excesses of IPOB...many are busy supporting IPOB violence and destruction.

This violence and destruction will spread across all eastern states, it will learn to anarchy, high crime rate, rape, robbery and lot of arsons.

If time is not taken, lot of igbos will become refugees in southern Cameroon or across Nigeria.

The civil war should be a lesson, igbo leaders cant keep sending ordinary igbo people to their early graves, while they live comfortably abroad.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Shut up, if you are comfortable with the way Nigeria has made you useless then remain there.

Mumu that cannot even boast 24hrs electricity supply is talking rubbish, do you even have tarred roads leading to your house? Slave.

Anything that will split Nigeria is ok, I’m not even from southeast

You can't be comfortable with violence.

You think biafra will have 24 hours light, continue dreaming.

Nnamdi kanu is just a marxist, he uses destruction to get what he wants and it is brutality he will use to stop the destruction when he gets power.

Why does he keep sending igbo people to their graves.

Aren't you people tired of dying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can't be comfortable with violence.

You think biafra will have 24 hours light, continue dreaming.

Nnamdi kanu is just a marxists, he uses destruction to get what he wants and it is brutality he will use to stop the destruction when he gets power.

Why does he keep sending igbo people to their graves.

Aren't you people tired of dying
Do you want to continue like this?

What do Yorubas people even want?
Are you comfortable with the mess you see now?

It’s better to die for something instead dying for nothing. You will die as a slave who can’t boast of electricity and didn’t do anything about it

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by History555: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I have said it from day 1

IPOB keep sabotaging igbo people.

Igbo people are known for businesses...crisis affect businesses. Very bad for business.

The most interesting thing is igbo people arent calling out the excesses of IPOB...many are bust supporting IPOB violence and destruction.

This violence and destruction will spread across all eastern states, it will learn to anarchy, high crime rate, rape, robbery and lot of arsons.

If tome is not taken, lot of igbos will become refugees in southern Cameroon or across Nigeria.

The civil war should be a lesson, igbo leaders cant keep sending ordinary igbo people to their early graves, while they live comfortably abroad.

Seun come and hold this guy. This one has run mad. Only.you since morning jumping from thread to thread crying lamenting and bitching about. Are you a bitch. Damn,.stop it, it's disgusting. Toh

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
History555:

Seun come and hold this guy. This one has run mad. Only.you since morning jumping from thread to thread crying lamenting and bitching about. Are you a bitch. Damn,.stop it, it's disgusting. Toh

I will keep on making you disgusted and sick until you are rushed to the psychiatric ward.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Atleast that what you like to boast of.

When you see death, you will beg for it to stop. Continue typing rubbish because you have a smart phone.
Is the dead not better than you now? grin

You hear generator sounds all over you like lullaby, you have never entered proper transportation system and major bad roads lead to your house. You are living dead already grin

If you are a coward then fine, no disturb people with your wailing. If you are hoping for these thieves to change overtime and give you good governance then you are dreaming.
No be today person don dey die

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by IamFINESSE: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
My boys grin

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Deepfeel:

So you want it repeat itself or what
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Is the dead not better than you now? grin

You hear generator sounds all over you like lullaby, you have never entered proper transportation system and major bad roads lead to your house. You are living dead already grin

If you are a coward then fine, no disturb people with your wailing. If you are hoping for these thieves to change overtime and give you good governance then you are dreaming.
No be today person don dey die

I am not a living dead like you.

If you think you can change Nigeria in 8 years you are joking, it takes generations to change a country.

You are just the same with the thieves you abuse, you havent stolen because you lack opportunity.

Your father too will become like those thieves...just give him 2 month of opportunity to have access to government fund.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Tangiblehandwork: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
It is well with my soul
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not a living dead like you.

If you think you can change Nigeria in 8 years you are joking, it takes generations to change a country.

You are just the same with the thieves you abuse, you havent stolen because you lack opportunity.

Your father too will become like those thieves...just give him 2 month of opportunity to have access to government fund.

So you think this life you are living as a Nigerian is worth calling a life? Lol grin

A dead person in Europe gets better infrastructure than you do.

A prisoner in u.S has better access to nutrition that you do. Man, you are living dead person by default as a Nigerian who resides in Nigeria.

Some people want to do something about that, let them do it.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by OnyeOlokoro(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
To hell with him, When Fulani and their cohorts were killing innocent souls we didn't see this long epistle.
He had the chance to make Abia better what did he do

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uyo Speech Lands Ekwunife In Fresh Trouble / Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs / The Man General Sanni Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.