Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma (27133 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / UTME: Reps Asks JAMB To Suspend NIN Requirement For Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Globad(f): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Are they aware that she has confessed and she's not a minor?

8 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by ArewaNightmare: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2023
grin RONU PEOPLE WON'T LIKE DIS 😆
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by 2mch(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Honestly Oloyede and his hesistance to follow this case with the law has caused a lot of speculation and unnecessary uproar. If he is not up to the task of making decisive decisions and involving the police and courts in this case then he has failed as the head of JAMB. This should not have gone this far. This girl should be in jail or awaiting sentencing by now.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by StrikeBack(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2023
She is 19 oooo
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by ArewaNightmare: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Globad:
Are they aware that she has confessed and she's not a minor?

Hope you've checked ur BP 😜
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Globad(f): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2023
LionTiger:
It was a server issue. Read her today's interview on channels TV.

So it's a server issue because she said so?

Eh?

Nigerians!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Jones4190(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2023
ManWater:
I still can't fathom why any sensible girl will fake her JAMB result to have the HIGHEST SCORE. Highest score that will easily attract nationwide publicity & also attract the attention of JAMB to come & easily expose it as fake.
&she still went ahead to protest to Anambra Education Commissioner that Jamb didn't recognise her fake highest score.

It's practically impossible to do all these, without getting caught.
It's like stealing an expensive rough diamond, & later come out to brag that you own the most expensive diamond necklace in the country.

If she was involved in the fake, then she must be very foolish/insensible. &not owning up yet implies a hardened criminal.
Else she may just be an innocent victim of a fraudulent JAMB result scheme or JAMB system glitch.
there is something hidden about this whole story, something like this has been going on for a long time

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2023
grin THIS GIRL IS IN A BIG MESS. I hope the likes of Oby Ezekwelisi will not run away from her like Peter Obi and Atiku have abandoned Emefiele to his fate. grin

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by tollyboy5(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2023
ikennamadu1:
Yoruba people are bitter and heartless... Same people dey call 2face knife are here calling an innocent girl a criminal.. Same people weh dey rob banks for south west .. Shame no dey catch them ... People weh support drug baron and muslim-muslim candidate because naa them brother... I can't fathom the kind of bitter heart this people possess.. Even when jamb did not carry out a proper investigation.. Puuuuuuaaaaaahhhh
Sorry to say. I don't want her punished but 19 years is not a child. Were you born yesterday not to know that?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Globad(f): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2023
ArewaNightmare:

Hope you've checked ur BP 😜

I wonder the IQ of the person that typed this

It must be abysmally low

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Michael6292: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2023
I think, the sanction from JAMB was a bit too harsh
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Thermodynamics(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Only option for her now is to quickly write IELTS or IGCSE so she could study abroad. And she should pray against powers from her foundations which don't want her glory to manifest.

No fvcking power from foundation anywhere, the whites have a very horrible foundation and ancestry, their history is bathed in the blood of the innocent but yet they are successful. I wonder why black people think like this

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2023
Jones4190:
there is something hidden about this whole story, something like this has been going on for a long time

O really? undecided We would need you to come explain what you know in our office. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by 2mch(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2023
Michael6292:
I think, the sanction from JAMB was a bit too harsh
No. That is the rules and regulations. Plus additional jail time must be added

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Osilama1: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Right decision. You should do proper investigation before passing any judgement. The girl has no clue, she was just unfortunate. They should dig further and they'll find out where all these emanated from.
what's there to investigate go to court to disprove jamb that rep is Deceiving himself with the yeye order

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Buliwyf: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are the one with the terrible take ... how can a person deliberately forge a document and announce it to the world... to even fake it , she must have alot of money...where will that girl see money to fake her result... the problem with most Nigerians like u , is that u lack critical thinking...reason u keep on electing criminals to rule u ...

Y can't JAMB get her script for everyone to see

You are very dumb. So you haven't seen people faking the same result with her same format everywhere on the internet? It's like all the smart people in Igboland have gone silent and allowed morons to take over.

13 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Goalnaldo(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2023
If no adequate punishment is given to this girl, more people are gonna commit this fraud again.

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by perfecta1(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2023
Omo you dull gan o😂😂😂
ManWater:
I still can't fathom why any sensible girl will fake her JAMB result to have the HIGHEST SCORE. Highest score that will easily attract nationwide publicity & also attract the attention of JAMB to come & easily expose it as fake.
&she still went ahead to protest to Anambra Education Commissioner that Jamb didn't recognise her fake highest score.

It's like stealing an expensive rough diamond, & later come out to brag that you own the most expensive diamond necklace in the country.

If she was involved in the fake, then she must be very foolish/insensible. &not owning up yet implies a hardened criminal.
Else she may just be an innocent victim of a fraudulent JAMB result scheme or JAMB system glitch.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Samogloby: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2023
First sensible narration. In my opinion, I don't believe the lady actually manipulate the result
ManWater:

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by enemyofprogress: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2023
Yeye people. Most of them na fake certificates dem dey carry up and down

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by ArewaNightmare: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2023
Globad:

I wonder the IQ of the person that typed this

It must be abysmally low

Hope you've checked ur BP ? 🙄

Try adding veggies to ur meal 😂
I'm teaching u things ur parents failed to do
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by GloriousGbola: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2023
This is exactly why jamb came out all guns blazing.

Because this is Nigeria. What would have been a comedic open and shut case anywhere else in the world has been tribalized and politicised

Now some ediats in house of reps looking for clout will waste everyone's time with a useless 'fact finding' investigation. The goal of course is to try to bully or negotiate a soft landing for miss mmesoma.

The foolish people want to drag this out further. The girl was on TV brandishing an obviously and transparently fake result. What more evidence do you need?

Las las they will push this girl into prison.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Cooly100: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin THIS GIRL IS IN A BIG MESS. I hope the likes of Oby Ezekwelisi will not run away from her like Peter Obi and Atiku have abandoned Emefiele to his fate. grin

Big girl...Yoruba Ronu tout...

Just read your post again...Emefiele working for Obi and Atiku..?

Even those gossips...those big women who scramble for baskets of Tomotoes at KETU market, will pity your state of mind... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by enemyofprogress: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2023
perfecta1:
Omo you dull gan o😂😂😂
he over dull self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by splendorian(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2023
Good
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Lekan239(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2023
Give igbo biafra una no gree. Now because of their victim mentality and over sabi attitude, foreign body will stop recongnizing Nigerians result.

Imagine all of them insulting an examination institution of bias and of low standard because of there tribal woman that faked a result to invade being penalised.

To the igbos Jamb is giving the North and west cheap scores or allocating scores to the North and west and south than they allocate to them. I don't just get it

And many were even criticizing the Jamb registrar for being a westerner..... as a reason for them to denied the result. They forgot that there was never any record of a northerner or westerners/southerners parading a faked result claiming to have being the best

Peter Obi has laid a foundation with tribal bigotry, its unfortunate that this is what we will face in Nigeria for years to come before it will be eradicated.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Opolopoopolonio: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2023
If I own a school, can't I punish a student for disobeying the school rules

Do I need to go to court to mete out an appropriate punishment

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by DOptical: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2023
Jamb is an independent body. The previous jamb registrar, Ojerinde went into prison for looting Jamb blue blind and no one has said anything about it. I hope same thing befall those useless evil criminals looting us blind. In fact, all government officials must have immunity removed.

On the whole sham from the girl, it wouldn't have got anyone bothered if she hadn't gone to her state government or blackmail Jamb with her bullshit despite seeing her original 249 score on her phone.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by EdiskyHarry: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2023
Send her to jail if guilty.
If not jamb should pay her 500 billion naira for defamation of character.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Hostel Nnamdi Azikiwe Built For UNN In Poor State (Photos) / Kaduna Pupils Desert Schools After Eating Free Meals / List Of Approved Private Universities In Nigeria And Year Of Establishments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.