Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,424 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma (27248 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / UTME: Reps Asks JAMB To Suspend NIN Requirement For Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by ManWater: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Baatunde:
I think it is because you might not know who has scored the highest at the point when results were just being generated

You missed the part she went to protest at the office of Commissioner of Education, that JAMB refused to recognise her as the highest scorer. That was when the commissioner escalated the issue to JAMB.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
meum:
This matter don tire me. Her own print out is different from the hundreds of thousands that wrote the same exam.

But wait o, If INEC can experience a glitch for only Presidential election then JAMB portal can experience a glitch for only one candidate
If the fault is from Jamb, we should have a over 1000 of its kind

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Triplerg: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

There's no glitch that can completely alter your scores, template, format, texts, dates, names of centers, etc to favor you. A glitch is simply a temporary bug or hitch that may deny access or scramble present incomplete data if the pages don't load properly. Imagine a glitch changing your picture and fingerprint, but keeping your name, image, and crediting you 40m
God bless you brother. There are so many dumb people in this country

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
grin RONU PEOPLE WON'T LIKE DIS 😆
Like what?

Read it well....
But she is lucky to be a woman!
Politicians will help her for a reason why I will help her too
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Michael6292:
I think, the sanction from JAMB was a bit too harsh
So we should all be furging result and tag the Registrar incapable to his job?

Is that not same corruption we are talking about?

Is that not why some people want Obi there to fight corruption?

So kids should leave hard work to lies and 419?
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Luckysbab: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

Clearly you're dumber than a pile of wet rocks.

It takes literally 5 minutes to alter an existing document using even Microsoft Paint. And it doesn't cost anything.

Jamb has shown her authentic result already.

Also, donkey, ask yourself why she's the only one with the old template.

Either your stupidity or petty ethnic sentiment is clouding your miniscule brain, or you're just a troll. Either way, fukk off

This response did justice. Thumbs up man.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Gajagojo:
Do they have such power?
They can even question the President himself.

Study more.....
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Graciousnaija: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Are there no matter of national urgency than this? With all the security and erosion problems in the South-East? What is happening to these people?
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Desammyst(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

This is a terrible take.

Jamb is the sole body that can authoritatively say whether or not her result is authentic, and they've done so.

I don't know what else you people are going to investigate. You'll still end up asking jamb for answers.

Why not question why she's the only one parading an invalid result format, one she printed herself from god knows where?

This is all a bunch of nonsense in an easily-distracted country full of suspicion, tribal sentiments, and no end of idiots.

That damn girl is a crook and that's the end of the matter.

Before you talk, think. Think if it was your daughter, can she attempt it? Would you be happy that she is being dragged like this? Think if your daughter has been taken first position from her primary school down to her secondary school, how will you feel when you hear such accusations against your daughter?
Think! Think!! Think!!!
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Luckysbab: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Emperormartin:
Banning a 16yr old from taking jamb in the next three years...lol

This people are systematically creating IPOB of next generation.

Nigeria government is trying hard to whittle down the rate Igbo youths join IPOB and Biafra activism then stupid jamb is creating an avenue for it to develop...

What makes you think that mmesoma won't join Igbo man activist who wants to train her educationally to the peak of education.

And what makes you think her friends of the same age won't want a philanthropic Igbo man to train them.

And what do you say of the next of kids coming up to write jamb.

You guys just brought IPOB mentality to kids of Igbo extract.

That is an own goal

Going by your logic, Boko Haram menace is also rational?
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by drlaykay(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
codemaniacs:

Your last sentence is a big lie.. a computer system cannot update itself, a human being has too update it..

Has a glitch ever changed your nair:aland username?

Has a glitch ever deducted or added money to your bank account without human error or another person stealing your money?

Has a glitch ever changed your ATM pin code?

has a glitch ever changed your ATM card number?

Has a glitch ever changed the date of expiry on your ATM card?

Has a glitch ever changed the 3 numbers behind your ATM card?

A glitch can never change information on a computer because the information is entered into a database and stored the way it was entered. So even if JAMB servers has issues the information will never be affected.

The girl is a liar.

Like I said the chances that the girl is lying is extremely high. However, you just did the same thing MTN staff did to me. Around 2015, I recharged #2700 in bits, 750, 200, 400 . The seller didn't have the bigger vouchers. After recharging, I dialled a code used for my regular data. Back then 2500 was for 4.5gig (3gig day and 1.5gig night and was the best offer).

After dialling the code around 7pm, I expected the plan to be activated and I should start browsing. Instead, 2500 was deducted leaving 200 naira in my account and the data was not given. I did all the hard rest and it didn't work.

I called them that night and they said I only recharged 200 naira and that 2500 was not reflecting in their system. I thought the lady was just saying nonsense.
The next day, I went to a small MTN outlet inside LUTH where I was working. I spoke with the guy therehe opened his system and saw that I only recharged 200 naira and called me a liar.

After close of work before reaching home, I went to a bigger MTN branch close to my house and still only ₦200 was reflecting on the system.

That night around 9pm, I called customer care again and behold I was told 1200 was reflecting on the system. The next morning I went back to the MTN outlet at work and met the same guy who checked again and saw 1700. The guy felt stupid and apologized to me for his previous day behavior.

It took over 48hrs for the system to completely update the full 2700. Still it was difficult to give me my money because their system wasn't still signifying a failed transaction. It took close to 2 weeks before I finally got refunded after back and forth in their office. In fact, a lady just had to credit me and I believe it's from her personal account after it was becoming embarrassing to her.

So if you haven't experienced something, please don't outrightly call people liars. Give a little room for technical error.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Enskynelson(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Luckysbab: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Okortor:
As an Intelligence Officer, This girl doesn't look nor sound guilty. however the way and manner in which Jamb is taking the issue now looks more suspicious on their path and more like a political induced war on her or whatever.

Take it or leave it , Mmesoma is a brilliant girl and as such doesn't need a forgery or an upgrade to prove that, only dullars engage in such act! The hardship facing the country alone is something to focus on and not on an innocent girl.

That being said, I suspect a glitch on Jamb's website or a cyber error but this girl doesn't look like she's aware of the alleged offense being accused of.

Peace!

What of MOTIVE? Even JAMB spelt this out in clear terms - the motive was likely to earn accolades and rewards for SCORING THE HIGHEST.

I don't know if she is guilty or not, but a motive has clearly been established.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by ShenTeh(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

This is lame reasoning. You can as well say your university is not the final authority in aggregating and recording your scores.

Lame reasoning? Great, so say your University wakes up today to say the certificate that you have been parading all your life is fake, how do you remediate that? Do you just fold your hands and say, well, that's final?

Wouldn't you go to court to challenge that, if you are sure the university issued it and you earned it? Won't you seek that Justice comes to your aid? Would it be out of place for you to call for an investigation into such a claim?

Or do you think the scenario is impossible in today's vile world? Don't close your mind to other people's perspectives and tag them as lame. Explore the options.

It's a beautiful day today if you see the sunshine.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Neoteny7: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Desammyst:

Before you talk, think. Think if it was your daughter, can she attempt it? Would you be happy that she is being dragged like this? Think if your daughter has been taken first position from her primary school down to her secondary school, how will you feel when you hear such accusations against your daughter?
Think! Think!! Think!!!

Accusations my ass.

Jamb has provided evidence. I'll never encourage my children to steal, i don't care how well they do in school.

This adult girl is a criminal and should be punished
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Neoteny7: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Anusiemgood:

You are the most useless and idiotic Person I have known from the nairaland,trust me... assuming the results was manufactured to give her a higher score, why suspending her for three years, What Jamb needed to know is to come out and insist on the original score , going further to punish her is why they are very stupid like you

Another idiot.

So jamb should reward her crime.

The only important fact that has surfaced over this matter is the number of criminals lurking in nairaland.

I spit on you, your family, your friends, and anyone who saw you today.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Gajagojo: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

They can even question the President himself.

Study more.....
I

How is this interrelated to my question?
Anybody can question anybody

Is it not that same freedom that allows you to quote me
So to that extent your response has no meaning and doesn't answer my question which was not directed at you so you were not obliged to quote me
The House of representatives is is not a court
In just the same way as it was powerless over the CBN so also with JAMB
Its resolution is just ADVICE without teeth

JAMB is established by law and it's operations are governed by that law

The HOR has no power to order JAMB on how to do its work.
It can only advise of if it is not happy change the law
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by codemaniacs: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
drlaykay:

Like I said the chances that the girl is lying is extremely high. However, you just did the same thing MTN staff did to me. Around 2015, I recharged #2700 in bits, 750, 200, 400 . The seller didn't have the bigger vouchers. After recharging, I dialled a code used for my regular data. Back then 2500 was for 4.5gig (3gig day and 1.5gig night and was the best offer).

After dialling the code around 7pm, I expected the plan to be activated and I should start browsing. Instead, 2500 was deducted leaving 200 naira in my account and the data was not given. I did all the hard rest and it didn't work.

I called them that night and they said I only recharged 200 naira and that 2500 was not reflecting in their system. I thought the lady was just saying nonsense.
The next day, I went to a small MTN outlet inside LUTH where I was working. I spoke with the guy therehe opened his system and saw that I only recharged 200 naira and called me a liar.

After close of work before reaching home, I went to a bigger MTN branch close to my house and still only ₦200 was reflecting on the system.

That night around 9pm, I called customer care again and behold I was told 1200 was reflecting on the system. The next morning I went back to the MTN outlet at work and met the same guy who checked again and saw 1700. The guy felt stupid and apologized to me for his previous day behavior.

It took over 48hrs for the system to completely update the full 2700. Still it was difficult to give me my money because their system wasn't still signifying a failed transaction. It took close to 2 weeks before I finally got refunded after back and forth in their office. In fact, a lady just had to credit me and I believe it's from her personal account after it was becoming embarrassing to her.

So if you haven't experienced something, please don't outrightly call people liars. Give a little room for technical error.

Impossible..

Everything you dial on your phone has logs in their system.

If you dialled a USSD code it will show on their system and they will tell you to wait that it will reflect.

They will not say you're lying because even if it has not worked it will show as "transaction pending" or just "pending" on the logs.

If you had committed a crime and police request for your call logs from MTN the police will see everything you dialled and the call duration or ussd duration.

The system will always show if a transaction is "completed" or "success", if it is "pending" or "in progress", or if it is "failed".

The people you met most likely didn't have full access to the main systems that will be at the headquarters. They had partial access that's why they couldn't help you.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by samsongbemisola(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Michael6292:
I think, the sanction from JAMB was a bit too harsh
harsh for forgery?
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by OkayDaddy: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
Emperormartin:
Banning a 16yr old from taking jamb in the next three years...lol

This people are systematically creating IPOB of next generation.

Nigeria government is trying hard to whittle down the rate Igbo youths join IPOB and Biafra activism then stupid jamb is creating an avenue for it to develop...

What makes you think that mmesoma won't join Igbo man activist who wants to train her educationally to the peak of education.

And what makes you think her friends of the same age won't want a philanthropic Igbo man to train them.

And what do you say of the next of kids coming up to write jamb.

You guys just brought IPOB mentality to kids of Igbo extract.

That is an own goal

You are all crooks, foolish criminals.
You have made fraud part of your culture, even children are now involved.
2006, the entire Abia state was banned from writing UME because of this rubbish. We thought maybe you will have sense, but it is obvious you are irredemable criminals.
Come to NYSC Camp in Lagos and see graduates from the East who cant type a single paragraph of correct English. They will tell you it's by money and not by book.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by tivhador: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
Those fools at JAMB don see customer wey wan buy good result at high price, hence they trump up false charges. Let them provide the girl's question and answer sheets so we can determine the truth
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by alobright17(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Gajagojo:

Just imagine a person is arrested with fake 5000 naira note insisting he got it from ATM machine and his brothers start arguing it was the bank staff who loaded the AT with take money ,they should probe the bank for 5000 note that CBN never produced

Exactly, no mind them
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Zeezmo2023: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
It's very dangerous when a body is given the sole responsibility to be the umpire and the judge. Is it not possible for jamb to give a candidate a specific score and go back to alter such score. How many people understand what a machine glitch is? Just a thought though
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Gajagojo:
I

How is this interrelated to my question?
Anybody can question anybody

Is it not that same freedom that allows you to quote me
So to that extent your response has no meaning and doesn't answer my question which was not directed at you so you were not obliged to quote me
The House of representatives is is not a court
In just the same way as it was powerless over the CBN so also with JAMB
Its resolution is just ADVICE without teeth

JAMB is established by law and it's operations are governed by that law

The HOR has no power to order JAMB on how to do its work.
It can only advise of if it is not happy change the law
Are you okay, here your self....
JAMB is a mere agency and CBN is a full Ministry on his own headed by a Governor.
CBN?
May God help you.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Gajagojo: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Are you okay, here your self....
JAMB is a mere agency and CBN is a full Ministry on his own headed by a Governor.
CBN?
May God help you.

Shut up and get lost
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Gajagojo: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
Zeezmo2023:
It's very dangerous when a body is given the sole responsibility to be the umpire and the judge. Is it not possible for jamb to give a candidate a specific score and go back to alter such score. How many people understand what a machine glitch is? Just a thought though

How is it different from a ICAN,GMAT,WAEC or a auniversity .
If they catch you cheating they sanction you if you are not happy to go court

Is this the first case since JAMB started

You people like to lie to yourselves

Now JAMB never gave any score and went back

The girl Forged it
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Gajagojo:

Shut up and get lost
Its not fight, try and learn....
No one is perfect.
Even some civil servant don't even know how this works up till now.

So JAMB is Ordinary Agency.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Gajagojo: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Its not fight, try and learn....
No one is perfect.
Even some civil servant don't even know how this works up till now.

So JAMB is Ordinary Agency.

Not fight just f.uck off
No time for stupid talk
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Biletaste(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
The only credible news from national assembly so far.
Jamb registrar was high handed on the little kid. It's like a governor shouting on a university student threatening him with jail and poverty for life. It deserves apology and the kid needs rehabilitation from unjust verbal and stuturtory bullying and manhandling.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Semaj77(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are the one with the terrible take ... how can a person deliberately forge a document and announce it to the world... to even fake it , she must have alot of money...where will that girl see money to fake her result... the problem with most Nigerians like u , is that u lack critical thinking...reason u keep on electing criminals to rule u ...

Y can't JAMB get her script for everyone to see

And how much do you think she needs to parade a fake print out

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience / Muslim Students Denied Admission At Oyedepo’s Covenant University / Does A Local Government Chairman Earn More Than A University Vice-chancellor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.