Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Certificate III Program In Australian College - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Certificate III Program In Australian College (203 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Going For PLAB Exam And Abandoning Residency Program in Nigeria / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certificate III Program In Australian College by juc81(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Dear friends,let me first apologize if l did not place this in the right section.

I am planning to register my wife for a 52 week certificate program on Individual Support (health)in one of Australian's colleges. Please will that secure her a job there? I am not sure that qualifies her for post study work permit. Kindly correct me if l am wrong. Can the family go with her on this ? We opted for this approach because of the high tuition fees of the universities which is beyond us. We felt this may be within our reach. Kindly help us with as much information as possible to guide us properly.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

FAAN E-Hailing Services Worsen Transport Challenges For Air Travellers / Encompassing Islands: Discovering The Diversity And Allure Of Island Life / Enquiry About The Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.