Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? (2285 Views)

Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory / INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Bigkoko: 4:12am On Jul 06, 2023
I'm beginning to feel pity for Asiwaju. Personally I like his brand of politics until he fused with APC, and got infested with wahabism & jihadism. Asiwaju is a Muslim that still consult babalawo (s), but a moderate Muslim.
He has never hidden his disdain for Federalism, not his brand of politics because using omoulabi style of politics on coconut head Igbos won't fly.

Asiwaju reminds me of aneke the 🐦 bird, who after a heavy meal challenged his chi to a battle. Not only did his chi strick it with madness, he also made him self destruct. Asiwaju is not on a self destruct, but his chi has struck his witnesses and legal representative with foolishness!

A lot of people benefited from the largesse of Asiwaju even though they knew how the money came. A lot of people used the vulnerability of Asiwaju during the last elections, most notably the northern elites, who felt he's just the only option they gat..... They're not in the good books of AA, and notably loathe Peter Obi aka gum style of politics. For their interest, they felt Asiwaju is the only option. Where are the actors, movie stars, etc angling for our Asiwaju before the election? Missing in action! Where is covet Lamidis... Missing in action.

So to defend a position as big as president of Nigeria, Asiwaju can only cough out two willing witnesses minus the other three who refused to show up at the last minute!!! Why the mocking of Asiwaju? Why collect his hard earned or not so hard earned money, and not see the job through! Men Asiwaju claim to have built are not around to defend him in court!!! So typical of a certain type of people. All noise and no punch. Even Lamidi Apapa don rest. What about Mr. Akisanya aka MC oluomo? What about chop chop FFK? Onanuga nko? Now wey jungle don mature, they don ball!!!

Two people destroyed Asiwaju ambition most: Prof Yaks, who did a foolish job.
Best he could have done was arrange a rerun between Asiwaju & Atiku, leaving Obi out. Christian yorubans, of whom most are my friends would have voted Asiwaju, ditto Christian northern people. These lovely brand of yorubans prefer Osibanjo, Amaechi or Peter Obi. Since neither was among, they'd have settled for Asiwaju.

Not only did Prof Yaks did a shody job, I'm equally won't to say Prof Yaks sabotaged Asiwaju in lieu for Atiku who Aisha has a soft spot for. Forget the seemingly show of support, they're sabotaging Asiwaju secretly. Especially INEC. Guess the witnesses who chicken out at the last minute..... INEC staff whose words carries weight.

It's obvious Asiwaju can not continue as President. What they didn't see coming was LP Peter Obi getting the massive support from Nigerians home & abroad, save some few crooks. Activists can only ride the media for a season, but soon the real target of the media takes charge. See what's playing out in the PEPT.

After three witnesses changed their minds at the last minute to take a stand under oath, all Asiwaju and his so called legal team could come up with are:
• A fake pastor who refused to swear on the Bible he uses to ply his trade. So laughable. Does he think this is an owambe party? Or his brain washed parish members?

• A high ranking senator with law background who promptly indicted his master for narcotics trafficking, right at the full view of the honorable judges who would make decisions. Even a street boy could do better at responding to SAN Livy questions.

• His lawyers closing cases even though they gat some days left to bring in more witnesses. Damn.... didn't Asiwaju paid these lawyers?

My only conclusion, is that Asiwaju is carrying the curse of success. Which is known to follow people like him. That at the pinnacle of his most cherished goal, he will be disgraced. His babalawo and alfas tried to warn him. But he refused to hear.

Get ready for two possible pronouncement:
• A call for fresh elections in which Asiwaju may or may not stand as candidate. Akpabio would act as president for a while. Akpabio is PDP, in body as well as spirit. Akpabio have not forgiven Asiwaju for GEJ defeat. He will exert his own pound of flesh at the right time. That's how my lovely Akwa Ibom behave. They are loyal to a fault to what they believe in. Check how Gen Effiong stood with Ojukwu till the end. Akpabio will do the biggest damage to Asiwaju!

• A pronouncement that HE Peter Obi actually proved that he won and is hereby declared president elect of the 2023 elections.

Una good morning ohhh

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by DoTheNeedful: 4:38am On Jul 06, 2023
It seems Asiwaju haunted you in your dream overnight. How come you woke up this early just to write this epistle? Some of you Obidients are funny. In your myopic mind, only two people could defend BAT in court. You are definitely a kid.

Fewer witnesses in defending this court case clearly indicates that LP and PDP petitions and the evidences provided are watery.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Rolings: 4:46am On Jul 06, 2023
Bigkoko:
I'm beginning to feel pity for Asiwaju. Personally I like his brand of politics until he fused with APC, and got infested with wahabism & jihadism. Asiwaju is a Muslim that still consult babalawo (s), but a moderate Muslim.
He has never hidden his disdain for Federalism, not his brand of politics because using omoulabi style of politics on coconut head Igbos won't fly.

Asiwaju reminds me of aneke the 🐦 bird, who after a heavy meal challenged his chi to a battle. Not only did his chi strick it with madness, he also made him self destruct. Asiwaju is not on a self destruct, but his chi has struck his witnesses and legal representative with foolishness!

A lot of people benefited from the largesse of Asiwaju even though they knew how the money came. A lot of people used the vulnerability of Asiwaju during the last elections, most notably the northern elites, who felt he's just the only option they gat..... They're not in the good books of AA, and notably loathe Peter Obi aka gum style of politics. For their interest, they felt Asiwaju is the only option. Where are the actors, movie stars, etc angling for our Asiwaju before the election? Missing in action! Where is covet Lamidis... Missing in action.

So to defend a position as big as president of Nigeria, Asiwaju can only cough out two willing witnesses minus the other three who refused to show up at the last minute!!! Why the mocking of Asiwaju? Why collect his hard earned or not so hard earned money, and not see the job through! Men Asiwaju claim to have built are not around to defend him in court!!! So typical of a certain type of people. All noise and no punch. Even Lamidi Apapa don rest. What about Mr. Akisanya aka MC oluomo? What about chop chop FFK? Onanuga nko? Now wey jungle don mature, they don ball!!!

Two people destroyed Asiwaju ambition most: Prof Yaks, who did a foolish job.
Best he could have done was arrange a rerun between Asiwaju & Atiku, leaving Obi out. Christian yorubans, of whom most are my friends would have voted Asiwaju, ditto Christian northern people. These lovely brand of yorubans prefer Osibanjo, Amaechi or Peter Obi. Since neither was among, they'd have settled for Asiwaju.

Not only did Prof Yaks did a shody job, I'm equally won't to say Prof Yaks sabotaged Asiwaju in lieu for Atiku who Aisha has a soft spot for. Forget the seemingly show of support, they're sabotaging Asiwaju secretly. Especially INEC. Guess the witnesses who chicken out at the last minute..... INEC staff whose words carries weight.

It's obvious Asiwaju can not continue as President. What they didn't see coming was LP Peter Obi getting the massive support from Nigerians home & abroad, save some few crooks. Activists can only ride the media for a season, but soon the real target of the media takes charge. See what's playing out in the PEPT.

After three witnesses changed their minds at the last minute to take a stand under oath, all Asiwaju and his so called legal team could come up with are:
• A fake pastor who refused to swear on the Bible he uses to ply his trade. So laughable. Does he think this is an owambe party? Or his brain washed parish members?

• A high ranking senator with law background who promptly indicted his master for narcotics trafficking, right at the full view of the honorable judges who would make decisions. Even a street boy could do better at responding to SAN Livy questions.

• His lawyers closing cases even though they gat some days left to bring in more witnesses. Damn.... didn't Asiwaju paid these lawyers?

My only conclusion, is that Asiwaju is carrying the curse of success. Which is known to follow people like him. That at the pinnacle of his most cherished goal, he will be disgraced. His babalawo and alfas tried to warn him. But he refused to hear.

Get ready for two possible pronouncement:
• A call for fresh elections in which Asiwaju may or may not stand as candidate. Akpabio would act as president for a while. Akpabio is PDP, in body as well as spirit. Akpabio have not forgiven Asiwaju for GEJ defeat. He will exert his own pound of flesh at the right time. That's how my lovely Akwa Ibom behave. They are loyal to a fault to what they believe in. Check how Gen Effiong stood with Ojukwu till the end. Akpabio will do the biggest damage to Asiwaju!

• A pronouncement that HE Peter Obi actually proved that he won and is hereby declared president elect of the 2023 elections.

Una good morning ohhh

Okay
Shey PO said he won and he will prove It so why are you jumping the gun.
This a a court not social media,courts rely on facts not emotions
You think by blackmailing CJ and telling lies against him will make judiciary hand over to Obi

Like Mmesoma like Obi
Third wan cheat the real first position taker

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Bigkoko: 4:55am On Jul 06, 2023
There are boxes upon boxes of evidence before the honorable judges of how PO won. INEC own documents. Lol.

Was really expecting Asiwaju to bring his own boxes upon boxes of evidence of how he won... But even his legal team are tired sey ni. Instead of Prof Yaks to rig like others, he reach Asiwaju turn he go do am Sha Sha ...now we don catch am. Witness no gree testify. Even the two that came further indict him, making the legal team to call off brining in witnesses.

Look my friend, Asiwaju is a gonner. He was simply sabotaged by INEC in lieu for Atiku, but they all didn't see the Peter Obi upset coming. That's why we believe him.

The average northern person except off course their elite, wants Peter Obi. Only raccoons like Gandollar and El Rufai associate with Asiwaju.

Rolings:

Okay
Shey PO said he won and he will prove It so why are you jumping the gun.
This a a court not social media,courts rely on facts not emotions
You think by blackmailing CJ and telling lies against him will make judiciary hand over to Obi

Like Mmesoma like Obi
Third wan cheat the real first position taker

7 Likes

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Bigkoko: 5:03am On Jul 06, 2023
Inability to respond appropriately to accusations of rigging and bringing in credible witnesses to counter the accusations, in law courts is assumed to be acceptance of guilt.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Rolings: 5:05am On Jul 06, 2023
Bigkoko:

Look my friend, Asiwaju is a gonner. He was simply sabotaged by INEC in lieu for Atiku, but they all didn't see the Peter Obi upset coming. That's why we believe him.
Asiwaju.

Okay

I have heard you PEPC.

Just tell this to justice Tsamani and ask him to give judgement already

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by DoTheNeedful: 5:05am On Jul 06, 2023
Bigkoko:
There are boxes upon boxes of evidence before the honorable judges of how PO won. INEC own documents. Lol.

Was really expecting Asiwaju to bring his own boxes upon boxes of evidence of how he won... But even his legal team are tired sey ni. Instead of Prof Yaks to rig like others, he reach Asiwaju turn he go do am Sha Sha ...now we don catch am. Witness no gree testify. Even the two that came further indict him, making the legal team to call off brining in witnesses.

The average northern person except off course their elite, wants Peter Obi. Only raccoons like Gandollar and El Rufai associate with Asiwaju.

You know nothing about law. Unfortunately, ignorant people like are very vocal on the social media space. In law, the burden of proof lie with the accuser, not the accused. Besides, did Obi/LP prove anything with the boxes they brought to court? They only came to show the court that those downloaded IREV copies were blurred. It wasn't that they came to prove that they got X million votes and INEC assigned them 6.1 million.

I know some of you Obidients are desperate for Obi's victory, but the law doesn't work on sentiment. Obi/LP have not proven anything concrete in the court.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by fartkay(m): 5:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Boxes upon boxes means nothing, just one sheet of evidence that he is not a registered party member will finish Obi.
So forget

Who first reach station sometime no dey win case o
Know this and know peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Benwallt(m): 6:07am On Jul 06, 2023
This is not the question you should be asking. You should finding answer to the fact that LP spent 4 weeks in court making noises and it took APC oneday to cancel all the noises.

Levels dey. Lawyer pass lawyer. Tinubu is the father of everybody.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by IVORY2009(m): 6:15am On Jul 06, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

You know nothing about law. Unfortunately, ignorant people like are very vocal on the social media space. In law, the burden of proof lie with the accuser, not the accused. Besides, did Obi/LP prove anything with the boxes they brought to court? They only came to show the court that those downloaded IREV copies were blurred. It wasn't that they came to prove that they got X million votes and INEC assigned them 6.1 million.

I know some of you Obidients are desperate for Obi's victory, but the law doesn't work on sentiment. Obi/LP have not proven anything concrete in the court.

lol you should have check the case of Osun state, election petition as a reference point grin grin grin grin similar is about to happen...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Bigkoko: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2023
Ohh no..... I like Asiwaju but I loathe the drug mule Bola Ahmed/Adekunle Tinubu. Don't get me wrong, I love Asiwaju but loathe the drug mule.

How do I explain to my kids that I supported a narcotic peddling who wasn't even smart enough to remain uncaught?

Common. Opposing the drug mule is a matter of principle, not hatred, ok and if you are alive to your civic responsibility, you too should!

DoTheNeedful:
It seems Asiwaju haunted you in your dream overnight. How come you woke up this early just to write this epistle? Some of you Obidients are funny. In your myopic mind, only two people could defend BAT in court. You are definitely a kid.

Fewer witnesses in defending this court case clearly indicates that LP and PDP petitions and the evidences provided are watery.

5 Likes

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Adurax: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2023
Chai. Man has been seriously betrayed

5 Likes

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Bigkoko: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2023
Lagos, Abuja & Osun....lol key reference point of how overrated Asiwaju actually is!

Taking first in Agberoism isn't smart especially when a vengeful army general is bent on a transparent elections!

IVORY2009:

lol you should have check the case of Osun state, election petition as a referene point grin grin grin grin similar is about to happen...

1 Like

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Bigkoko: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2023
He's good in betrayal, that's why karma is dishing it out, cold, hot, warm! Abobi na even lady for school records. He name na even Adekunle!

Adurax:
Chai. Man has been seriously betrayed

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by IVORY2009(m): 6:19am On Jul 06, 2023
Bigkoko:
Lagos, Abuja & Osun....lol key reference point of how overrated Asiwaju actually is!

Taking first in Agberoism isn't smart especially when a vengeful army general is bent on a transparent elections!

I said it before the elections, Mr Tinubu can not win a free and fair elections in Nigeria, he is over rated.

5 Likes

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Bigkoko: 6:22am On Jul 06, 2023
Is it Olanipku Wole? Wonderful 😊😊😊😊. No wonder babalawo Lamidi was celebrated! Shallow peeps.

Now I know why PDP have been losing election cases, and in places where they won, look deeply na money!

Ola in his so much brilliant mind says in the full glare of the court that citizenship expires when passports expires!! Lol lawyer ni, lawyer ko!

Infact, maybe the ola guy is subtly sabotaging Asiwaju. Abi no be Ola again wey PDP dey always use?

Benwallt:
This is not the question you should be asking. You should finding answer to the fact that LP spent 4 weeks in court making noises and it took APC oneday to cancel all the noises.

4 Likes

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Bobloco: 6:22am On Jul 06, 2023
Benwallt:

While Tinubu and APC spent two days indicting themselves by further proving that they rigged the election

5 Likes

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by leroi01(m): 6:24am On Jul 06, 2023
Obi said he will prove that he won, and his legal team have done a splendid job.

Its actually interesting how this man has changed the game of politicking across Nigeria .

Issues based.
No monetary inducements.
No corruption cases.

He has taken the INEC, other Politicians, and now the Judiciary to the task and placed them in the glare of the citizens spotlight.

Its just... Very interesting.

I am eager to see what he can achieve as president.

8 Likes

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Bigkoko: 6:24am On Jul 06, 2023
Imagine they arrest you, come reach station, even police wan help you because you dey sing na my turn, he reach make you write statement wey police fit take help you, you no fit write. That is after person wey arrest you don write he own, even dey beg for more time to write more. Abeg you sure say you dey Norma ni?

fartkay:
Boxes upon boxes means nothing, just one sheet of evidence that he is not a registered party member will finish Obi.
So forget

3 Likes

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by seanfer(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2023
Bigkoko:

You think it’s by dumping boxes of papers in the court alone will win a case.
Did your Obi and his lawyer prove that they won the election by showing any state that their votes was removed?
So it is the judges that will read and find where Obi won the election in the boxes dump in the court.
Will the judges declare Obi winner when there is someone else who came second ahead of Obi and his not included in the petition?
Court is not a charity organization, they don’t deal with emotions but fact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Bigkoko: 6:26am On Jul 06, 2023
Off course I'm a novice in law cos I'm a trained chemist not lawyer, but my truths is enough to rattle you up from your pyrrhic victory...

Let me quote Dr Oby Ezekwesili....."certificate wey he go return?"

DoTheNeedful:

4 Likes

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Bigkoko: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2023
Smiles

Rolings:

Okay

I have heard you PEPC.

Just tell this to justice Tsamani and ask him to give judgement already

1 Like

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Benwallt(m): 6:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Bigkoko:
Is it Olanipku Wole? Wonderful 😊😊😊😊. No wonder babalawo Lamidi was celebrated! Shallow peeps.

Now I know why PDP have been losing election cases, and in places where they won, look deeply na money!

Ola in his so much brilliant mind says in the full glare of the court that citizenship expires when passports expires!! Lol lawyer ni, lawyer ko!

Infact, maybe the ola guy is subtly sabotaging Asiwaju. Abi no be Ola again wey PDP dey always use?

No lawyer in the whole world can record any success defending either PDP or LP no matter how good they are. Both lacks concrete base. Olanipekun is on the right case now and he would shine without breaking a sweat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Bigkoko: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2023
Know this and know Peace:

* Democracy is different from Agberoism.
* Asiwaju has been scammed by Prof Yaks.
* Asiwaju is, was, and will never be the choice of the north, if not they for rig am well for am. Abi no be Prof Yaks run am for Buhari? Atiku is their main choice, without rattling the system too much. But they never saw HE Peter Obi coming!

Asiwaju would be removed. His Lawyers knows this. The EU has passed their damning report.

In case he escape disqualification and join in a fresh election, there won't be Prof Yaks to run it the second time as PDP man; HE Godswill Akpabio will do the needful regarding what the masses want; a credible elections umpire!

That way we go see how Asiwaju take lose Lagos, FCT, Osun and suddenly became president!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Britishpea: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2023
You are not correct.

He knows that the case is a dead case. If it needed to buy witnesses in 100s, e know that Asiwaju would do that.
Be rest assured that Fashola could be a witness without thinking twice, Faleke would do it with no blinking. Goke Solomon, yayi, and so many others even Oshiomole. He has a hundred people who would go into that witness box to testify either falsely or in truth. He’s the president and they want to be in his good book. They settled for Opeyemi Bamidele, majority leader of the senate, because he’s a lawyer. He served under Tinubu in Lagos in so many capacities. Asiwaju paid his kids school fees abroad even when MOB isn’t a poor guy under his tutelage.

It is a tactic. Thy don’t want witnesses to come and contradict the case all because they want to satisfy the court and please their principal. Unlike some people’s witnesses that came to practice their skills in skit making at the court.
It is high time you began to respect the wizardry of Asiwaju. This case is a dead case. It would be thrown out and scattered like a pack of cards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by BossGerald: 6:38am On Jul 06, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Same way obidients matter dey give you Hbp and insomnia grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Alaigbopress: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2023
fartkay:
So forget

That has been taken care of so rest. Peter Obi net the constitutionally required 30 days. The court will likely do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by stonemasonn: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2023
Una don dey count una eggs before hatching.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Benwallt(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2023
Bobloco:

While Tinubu and APC spent two days indicting themselves by further proving that they rigged the election

Hmmm. It is finished for LP. APC can waste more that one day over their phony case. It will amount to see finish for APC to have used more than a day to trash LP case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by tinsel: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2023
They must have something to talk about at every season. Within one month, this one will fail them and they will go to another season. It is a circle. In the last 8 years. Have ever you seen anyone who ever won?
So they must have something to wail and talk about at any particular time. In the end, they will lose and go to another thing to wail.

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Burob: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2023
Bobloco:

If you didn’t wake up as a Mumurist this morning Mr Bobby Loco, please just mention 1 instance, how APC rigged the election?
Re: Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? by Burob: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2023
tinsel:
They must have something to talk about at every season. Within one month, this one will fail them and they will go to another season. It is a circle. In the last 8 years. Have ever you seen anyone who ever won?
So they must have something to wail and talk about at any particular time. In the end, they will lose and go to another thing to wail.
Yes o, the Obidients next season will start with the PEPT Judges are corrupt, and collected bribe, let them Atikulators, & most especially the oblivious Mumu Obidients enjoy their next couple of weeks of deceiving themselves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Sani Abacha: The Legend / Celebrating Gani In Pictures / Massob Lobbies American Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.