Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,511 members, 7,854,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious (2303 Views)

Tribalism Has Only Negative Ramifications / Tribalism Has To Stop On Social Media / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by MohammadSAW: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Blow yourself with allaku bom!bs

Your dead Muhammad is a piece of shit.

YOU'RE NOT ANONYMOUS,YOU INFIDEL & NON VIRGIN.
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Zionmdde: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2023
ba7man:
Yeah, they're going about their business by either sitting at home out of fear....... or getting flogged, kidnapped or killed by unknown gunmen.......or having no choice but to clap for the Unknown gunmen out of fear of being visited for not showing support.

Some business the Igbos are going about there. grin

Did you see how that guy or those kids and their teachers that were going about their business were getting flogged on the floor in those videos??

You guys are fast becoming a big Nigerian joke.
And has any of them come to beg you money?
How is that your business?
If you hate igbos so much, why don't you stay off their business?
I don't think they are the reason you are jobless or miserable.

Ok let's even say they are getting flogged, shouldn't that at least ease ur piled up bile?
Pity ur parents because wen u end up in hospital due to sickness of hatred (stroke), they might end up dying too in regrets of having a useless entity as a son
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by ba7man(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

And has any of them come to beg you money?
How is that your business?
If you hate igbos so much, why don't you stay off their business?
I don't think they are the reason you are jobless or miserable.

Ok let's even say they are getting flogged, shouldn't that at least ease ur piled up bile?
Pity ur parents because wen u end up in hospital due to sickness of hatred (stroke), they might end up dying too in regrets of having a useless entity as a son
When you guys mock and denigrate other people, they keep quiet and wait for your misfortune so they can come out and dance to your pains.

You should trying to prevent your family members back in the southeast from getting flogged or kidnapped right now, not chatting trash on social media.

You guys are the new Nigerian clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by MohammadSAW: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Your dead Muhammad is a piece of shit.

A living pig is better than him.

GO AWAY undecided
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by mightyhaze: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2023
It's really very funny because in real life these things don't really apply..atleast outside politics..

My best staff is a northerner from kebbi ( forgotten the exact tribe..but we all see him as hausa).. very efficient n non assuming boy. I've plans to support him anytime he decides to further his studies

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by goodnessme1(f): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

GO AWAY undecided
Better for you.

It's only a foolish Man that fights and kill for a dead man in far away Saudi Arabia.
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by ezechi242: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:

The thing is getting out of hands seriously
Seun needs to do something oo

you are calling SEUN... grin grin grin ...who do you think is their leader in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by BentizilL: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2023
Igbo are the one dragging Yoruba, Omoluabi have no time for them..

I think the Yoruba only respond when drag... 💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by BentizilL: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2023
proeast:

Lol, the whole blame goes to Tinubu. This man destroyed whatever was left of Nigeria out of desperation.

Tinubu destroyed all the efforts of Nigeria's past leaders who preached unity. This man introduced the worst form of tribalism and religious bigotry into mainstream politics. Today, the damage is beginning to manifest everywhere.

Except the judiciary does the right thing by removing that impostor, I doubt Nigeria will survive it.
Tell us how Tinubu destroy Nigeria unity??

I'm waiting for you, no insult pls... 🤷

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Pwettylinda(f): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

All the fatwa you have been declaring have you been able to afford a good meal?

If not wearing jalamia like a giant black penguin what else ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by NSNO(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Even this thread have been taken over by tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by SenatePresdo(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
The level of Tribalism on Naira is really disturbing sad

As great as the platform is tribal wars have finished it.

What is really the problem with you guys?

Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba what's your problem

It was even Nairaland tribalism that gave birth to Twitter Tribalism we are witnessing now.

It was Yoruba people here that made become a tribalist.

Always bashing igbos and supporting any evil against them.

It started during Python Dance and Oyigbo massacre.

Were the boys protesting in Yoruba land? How would they be celebrating the killings of unarmed igbo youths?

I pray this tribalism never stops untill all round civil war breaks out in this country grin

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by SenatePresdo(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2023
accordadoga26:

Victimization mentality as usual

Why shouldn't a victim feel victimized?

Abi you just want to write English you doesn't understand?
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by chidiokay: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:

The thing is getting out of hands seriously
Seun needs to do something oo

is it only on Nairaland, is it any different from what happens daily on twitter and media outlets

As little as these Mmesoma case was, the only saving grace for Jamb was that the highest scoring candidate is still Igbo and from Anambra IF NOT people as educated as chimamanda would have being saying all manner of jargons ..Tinubu want to yorubanize education, jamb is after Igbos because they didnt vote Tinubu, no limit to nonsense these people spew

I gave up on Nig. elites the period jubril of sudan became a national debate, see is ear cheesy Gawd! shame on EVERY elite in Nigeria
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by chidiokay: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2023
proeast:

Lol, the whole blame goes to Tinubu. This man destroyed whatever was left of Nigeria out of desperation.

Tinubu destroyed all the efforts of Nigeria's past leaders who preached unity. This man introduced the worst form of tribalism and religious bigotry into mainstream politics. Today, the damage is beginning to manifest everywhere.

Except the judiciary does the right thing by removing that impostor, I doubt Nigeria will survive it.

Will you shut your mouth, was it Tinubu caused the 1st coup that led to civil war

What it Tinubu, that made an igboman go to court to annul 93 election

When Buhari became president was there unity, in the last 8yrs of Buhari did igbo for one day show love to that administration from beginning to end,

At what stage or time was SE and South ever united, can you mention that one time there was UNITY in Nigeria maybe i skipped that part of history

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2023
BentizilL:
Igbo are the one dragging Yoruba, Omoluabi have no time for them..

I think the Yoruba only respond when drag... 💯
It was Fulani fir 8 years now it’s Yoruba to those bigots
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by udede(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2023
Nairaland mods, Hmmmm their own worse pass.
See why someone was banned for 9months, as if nairaland is now bad belle, or heaven

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Diego35M: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:

It's more with igbos, yorubas & south south, the northerners are (now) keeping quiet

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
proeast:

Day dreamer like you
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Zionmdde: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
ba7man:
When you guys mock and denigrate other people, they keep quiet and wait for your misfortune so they can come out and dance to your pains.

You should trying to prevent your family members back in the southeast from getting flogged or kidnapped right now, not chatting trash on social media.

You guys are the new Nigerian clowns.
When you guys?
Who and who?
And since u started dancing, what value has it added to ur seemingly miserable life?

U must not be in SE to be kidnapped? Kidnapping is happening all over the country. U might still be a bit safe since u are jobless and u have no where to go to.

As for the clowns, u live most of ur life on NL. Don't worry when u get a job and start leaving ur one room face you I face you, you will find out in reality, everyone from every tribe are just out there looking for their daily bread. Nobody is seeing anyone as a clown

So why don't u try and get something doing, being useless is nothing to be proud of
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Fira09(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Diego35M:

It's more with igbos, yorubas & south south, the northerners are (now) keeping quiet
South-south you said? Kindly show me proof.

You fellows should stop dishing out false narratives, it doesn't make sense!!
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by ba7man(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

When you guys?
Who and who?
And since u started dancing, what value has it added to ur seemingly miserable life?

U must not be in SE to be kidnapped? Kidnapping is happening all over the country. U might still be a bit safe since u are jobless and u have no where to go to.

As for the clowns, u live most of ur life on NL. Don't worry when u get a job and start leaving ur one room face you I face you, you will find out in reality, everyone from every tribe are just out there looking for their daily bread. Nobody is seeing anyone as a clown

So why don't u try and get something doing, being useless is nothing to be proud of
Dancing to you Igbos pains has added value to my life ooo.

It has given me an extra sense of purpose to rub your hypocrisy in your faces which helps my blood circulation, nourishes my skin and helps me sleep better at night.

You should be more concerned about the criminals you love to support kidnapping your family members or flogging your grandparents in public. We're dealing with our insecurity issues over here, not clapping, defending and showing support to the criminal perpetrators like you guys.

I have a job, I drive out and I see you and people like you as clowns.

I make myself useful by laughing at your pains which is useful in drilling sense of shame into your shameless heads.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by MohammadSAW: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Better for you.

It's only a foolish Man that fights and kill for a dead man in far away Saudi Arabia.
KARUWA !
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Raskimonojendor: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
SenatePresdo:

It was even Nairaland tribalism that gave birth to Twitter Tribalism we are witnessing now.

It was Yoruba people here that made become a tribalist.

Always bashing igbos and supporting any evil against them.

It started during Python Dance and Oyigbo massacre.

Were the boys protesting in Yoruba land? How would they be celebrating the killings of unarmed igbo youths?

I pray this tribalism never stops untill all round civil war breaks out in this country grin
This tribalism may never stop till all Ibo return to their red mud enclave in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Zionmdde: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
ba7man:

It has given me an extra sense of purpose to rub your hypocrisy in your faces which helps my blood circulation, nourishes my skin and helps me sleep better at night.

You should be more concerned about the criminals you love to support kidnapping your family members or flogging your grandparents in public. We're dealing with our insecurity issues over here, not clapping, defending and showing support to the criminal perpetrators like you guys.

I make myself useful by laughing at your pains which is useful in drilling sense of shame into your shameless heads.

Thank you.
No you don't have a job
You only drive out with phone to your bigotic life on social media

Looking at the kind of things that add value to your life, you are very hopeless, and have a high trait of uselessness. Though I don't know if u inherited that from your father or mother, or maybe your neighbor

Oh you are also dealing with insecurity? I thought there is no insecurity in ur side inhabited by your most holy tribesmen.

Laughing at whose pains exactly? Or u think social media is real life, you are actually very pathetic. Maybe a waste of space and oxygen

As for those criminals whom their activities give u erection (of course u are a very lonely human, hopeless people are very loney), their time will come

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Justiceleague1: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
people should take a few minutes and check out the posts of people like
OMENKA
OKOYIBO
BLACKPANTHERXXX
ALLISWELL248
BIODUN556
CHRISTIANTRUTH03
FLATHEAD8 etc
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Justiceleague1: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
ba7man SIFIA PAINS:

Thank you.

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by ba7man(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

No you don't have a job
You only drive out with phone to your bigotic life on social media

Looking at the kind of things that add value to your life, you are very hopeless, and have a high trait of uselessness. Though I don't know if u inherited that from your father or mother, or maybe your neighbor

Oh you are also dealing with insecurity? I thought there is no insecurity in ur side inhabited by your most holy tribesmen.

Laughing at whose pains exactly? Or u think social media is real life, you are actually very pathetic. Maybe a waste of space and oxygen

As for those criminals whom their activities give u erection (of course u are a very lonely human, hopeless people are very loney), their time will come
Cry some more. grin

See the flogging una dey collect for road, running helter skelter like one civil war zone.

You guys are a joke and shameless to still be out here grandstanding when your families are being flogged in the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by yarimo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:

I am only concerned in your soft ass on your profile picture, none of my business with any tribal of a thing. My business is your ass must be very soft from indications

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Developments In Rivers State Under Siminalayi Fubara's Administration / See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Go To Supreme Court / Iran Has Caputured Fifteen British Navy At Gunpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.