Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo (31565 Views)

Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Terrible.
Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by Pat081: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
What of the teachers or other students doing when this happens?? God save us ooo
Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by Starking1000000(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
Some people wished the news came from east but God pass them

Rip to the young lad
Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by Ukeme8: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
What kind of news is this, I don't even understand it sef, were they no teachers, probably a male teacher to help rescue that boy, or everyone just took off like that. It's so sad and terrible seriously.
Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by GodHimself: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
You’re describing to the universe, the type of Nigerian men you want in your life.

Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed soul.

The court judgement is as simple as ABC. The mad man should be sentenced to death by strangling ASAP!!

I’m so sure the man is not really mad, Nigerian men are just murderers and rapist by default undecided. It’s a follow-come something undecided. It’s their nature undecided.

May God help us!!

Evil, heartless and mad men everywhere!!! Shior!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by AfonjaPriest: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
I don't get this. So the Yoruba teachers were helpless. They must be cowards!
Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by Shimbo96(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
who do you like this is and na one woman go dey knack this one

So you don't know say nah lesbian you dey quote? She be Arindin. I'm sure she is from one village.
Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by jimcaddy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
How did they allow the mad man to run into the school compound? Where TF was the security officers? They should be fired for not doing their jobs. Nigerian security officers think their jobs is only to open and close gate.
Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by iukpe: 12:42am On Jul 07, 2023
And the teacher were watching, dem no smash him mad brain.
Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by sholay4star: 3:03am On Jul 07, 2023
He was choking her and the student, teachers, principal were looking..
Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by Airboom: 5:26am On Jul 07, 2023
A mad man attacked a man going to work In yenagoa by stabbing him from the back.always be conscious whenever you come across a mad person.
Omihanifa:
It could be a spiritual issue undecided
For a mad man to enter a school premises and single one person out for an attack isn't ordinary

All of us dey see mad men and women for road nah, why dem never attack us ? Majority of these mad men/women are introvert sef. They just keep to themselves and walk about aimlessly.

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by SVC6000: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2023
The teachers and the security men nko..
matm:

So you don't know that most today's youths are indomie generation raised with overprotection by their parents.
Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by ITbomb(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2023
As in 2x2 no dey around?
Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by trumpcoat(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2023
He should be killed immediately to avoid another tragedy
Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by Myself2(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2023
And nobody was there to rescue the boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea / Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them / Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.