Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) (19301 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) / Soldiers Clean Up Ikeja As It Celebrates Army Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by vicrot20: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2023
But this our present leaders need to learn work from Buhari and Osinbajo's photographers o haba
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Best Vice President in history
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
Go through the OPs post again so as to understand why he's in Ibadan.

I understand why he is in Ibadan, sir.

That was meant to be on a lighter note!

Why are you all so SERIOUS?!! Haba! tongue
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by Treasure17(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Shettima is very brilliant. I love hearing him talk, I just love him.
#RenewedHope.
What has he done with his brilliancy? #RenewedSuffering
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2023
Wow! This is lovely... Everybody must be engaged...
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by Jostoman: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
I dey remember the days when Pandora Orchins were saying Shettima will work for Atiku and work against Asiwaju

The way those Orchins dey reason eh grin
your oga want to still continue his using shettima to deceive those northerners but they are wise now, they fall for baba is not fit before election they rig election for him, he is trying to use Shettima to deceived them again so that they can help him to rigged tribunal in his favour. grin
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by computer0810(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2023
BossGerald:

Another great achievement by the agbado led administration...

This visitation has made fuel price fall to #200 per litre, inflation down to 2% and minimum wage is now above 100k.

Immediately herdsmen saw the news they abandoned their cows and run away, now farmers are cultivating in peace.

Chai grin this landing go favour me and my family oo

OPONU original

Erosion go soon wipe una out of existence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by computer0810(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2023
Jostoman:
your what still continue his using shettima to deceive those northerners but they are wise now, they fall for baba is not fit before election they rig election for him, he is trying to use Shettima to deceived them again so that they can help him to rigged tribunal in his favour.

So far u won't enter d market naked againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I hope u nw have hope again with ur comment....it seems everybody is wise na only ibos never wise.......everybody don produce president na round 2 be dis but ibos never produce...I hope erosion won't wipe u ppl out of existence b4 Ibo man occupy aso rock
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by gloryman91: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2023
Welcomed to Ibadan 🏠 of Oluyole sir.
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by achimendy(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Shettima is very brilliant. I love hearing him talk, I just love him.
#RenewedHope.

Yeah, boko haram sponsors are very brilliant

How come you're just realizing?
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by Jostoman: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2023
Urheadmaster:
angry

Kashim Shettima looks smart the same way boko boiz are smarter than the Nigeria soldiers tongue
i hope northerners will not fall this tactics that baba is trying to use because of tribunal the way they fell for baba is not fit before election.
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by Jostoman: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
BossGerald:

Another great achievement by the agbado led administration...

This visitation has made fuel price fall to #200 per litre, inflation down to 2% and minimum wage is now above 100k.

Immediately herdsmen saw the news they abandoned their cows and run away, now farmers are cultivating in peace.

Chai grin this landing go favour me and my family oo
baba is just trying to use him to deceive his people because of tribunal.

1 Like

Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by Ellasure: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Urheadmaster:
angry

Kashim Shettima looks smart the same way boko boiz are smarter than the Nigeria soldiers tongue

your head dey there jare!
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by francotunsco: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jagaban seem to be operating a totally different style from previous presidents. He has made the office of the Vice president very active in this administration. He started by returning the Hajj commission and NEMA to the Vp's office, he made the VP decorate the new IG, now the VP is reprsenting to celebrate the Army day. What a president!

Kudos Jagaban
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by pmatempire1: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
ok

Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by Parachoco: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jostoman:
your oga want to still continue his using shettima to deceive those northerners but they are wise now, they fall for baba is not fit before election they rig election for him, he is trying to use Shettima to deceived them again so that they can help him to rigged tribunal in his favour. grin
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by BossGerald: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
computer0810:

OPONU original

Erosion go soon wipe una out of existence

Worry about your brown roofs first
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by Zionite02: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Take advantage of our custom-made cooling solutions to achieve your desired outcome. Our services are efficient and effective.

To get started, Contact us via: 08101556209
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by computer0810(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
BossGerald:

Worry about your brown roofs first

Mention 1 disadvantage of brown roof pls.....will it swallow ur ppl just like erosion too?

Brown roofs that have more economical value than ur caves
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by BossGerald: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
computer0810:

Mention 1 disadvantage of brown roof pls.....will it swallow ur ppl just like erosion too?

Brown roofs that have more economical value than ur caves

Ogun na erosion capital of nigeria, you think you can cover the rots in your region for how long??

Yes, brown roof is the major economic contribution to developed country, keep it up...na why you leave am run enter lagos? grin
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by computer0810(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Ogun na erosion capital of nigeria, you think you can cover the rots in your region for how long??

Yes, brown roof is the major economic contribution to developed country, keep it up...na why you leave am run enter lagos? grin

Everybody knows those who are being swallowed by erosion no matter our foolish u cryπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ secondly I don't think any yoruba will ever find fault, drag or even make an issue out of any igbo person leaving any of the south east state to another as such is not only a form of madness but a complete lunatic just as in d case of u having issue with any yoruba moving to anywhere within south west either lagos or anywhere within south west.....hw is that ur business

But the question remains as I asked previously since most of u have issue with it, what's d disadvantages of brown roof that u so much have issue with....kindly answer with a direct and clear reply without dancing about like a mentally derailed person
Re: VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) by BossGerald: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
computer0810:

Everybody knows those who are being swallowed by erosion no matter our foolish u cryπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ secondly I don't think any yoruba will ever find fault, drag or even make an issue out of any igbo person leaving any of the south east state to another as such is not only a form of madness but a complete lunatic just as in d case of u having issue with any yoruba moving to anywhere within south west either lagos or anywhere within south west.....hw is that ur business

But the question remains as I asked previously since most of u have issue with it, what's d disadvantages of brown roof that u so much have issue with....kindly answer with a direct and clear reply without dancing about like a mentally derailed person

You forgot this is internet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties / Obasanjo Asks AIT To Retract False Report Of Meeting With Osinbajo In Ota. / Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.