Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,279 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace (4443 Views)

Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Is Christianity The Only Religion? / Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Christianity; the only religion of peace.

Do you ever care for a lasting peace, try becoming a Christian now.

Only those that do this things will reign with Jesus when he comes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hbNn-dfqEo

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Maynmann: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Queenttoast01:
Christianity; the only religion of peace.

Do you ever cared for a lasting peace, try becoming a Christian now.
How lucky you are.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
I will be dropping some evidence from the Bible and other happenings to prove to you that in only Jesus Christ you can find Peace.

Christianity is the only religion of Peace, accept Jesus as your Lord and savior now before is too late.

A lady shared a post of the conversion of over 300 Muslims who gave their life to Christ in Okhene, Kogi state when they eventually found out the truth and met with the Prince of Peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/7791075/conversion

https://www.nairaland.com/7754597/christianity-only-religion-peace

https://www.nairaland.com/7766527/god-father-son-jesus-christ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Deceit is in the hearts of those who plot evil, but those who promote peace have joy -Proverbs 12:20.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Queenttoast01:

The Nigeria Police Force, Sokoto
State command, has admitted that
the suspects arrested in the burning
to death of a Christian female
student, Deborah Samuel, for
blasphemy were charged to court for
“inciting and disturbance.”
The command told SaharaReporters
on Wednesday that it was not the
fault of the police if the court
exonerated the suspects saying the
police had “done its own part.”
The state Police Public Relations
Officer, Rufai Ahmad, stated these in
an interview on the case of Deborah
Samuel and Usman Buda, a butcher
who was recently killed at the Sokoto
Modern Abattoir in Mahuta Market.
On May 12, 2023, Emmanuel, a
female student of Shehu Shagari
College of Education, Sokoto, was
attacked by a mob and set ablaze
over comments purportedly
considered to be an insult to Prophet
Mohammed.
Few days after, a Magistrate Court
sitting in Sokoto State remanded the
two suspects, Bilyaminu Aliyu and
Aminu Hukunci arrested in
connection with her murder.
SaharaReporters had reported that
during the court proceedings, the
suspects pleaded not guilty to the
murder of the deceased.
They were subsequently discharged
and acquitted by the court.
SEE ALSO
Speaking on the incident, the police
spokesperson said, “On Deborah’s
issue, police have done their own
part by arraigning people in court.
Those people that were arrested, like
you said they were charged on
inciting disturbance which is a
bailable offence. When we charged
them to court, we have done our
own part. Court decided to vindicate
them or release them, that is none of
our business.
“That question should be directed to
court. We have done our own part.”
SaharaReporters had also on May 18,
2023, reported that court documents
revealed how the suspected killers of
Deborah Emmanuel, a College of
Education student, were freed after
the Nigerian police prosecutors failed
to show up in court.
In a five-page court judgement,
delivered on January 30, 2023 in the
Chief Magistrate Court I Gutwa,
Sokoto seen by SaharaReporters,
Chief Magistrate Shuaibu Ahmad,
Esq set the suspects free due to the
absence of the police prosecution
during series of hearings.
The charges against them, criminal
conspiracy and inciting public
disturbance, should have carried a
maximum of two-year jail term upon
conviction.
When SaharaReporters visited the
Abattoir market barely a week after a
butcher, Usman Buda, who was
stoned to death by extremist
Muslims over an alleged
blasphemous comment, the traders
and the shop owners were unwilling
to speak on the issues surrounding
the death of Buda.
SaharaReporters observed that the
traders' hesitation to speak to a
journalist or an outsider about the
occurrence may be related to the
sensitivity of the situation and the
conservative nature of Sokoto.
Speaking on the Buda case, the police
spokesperson said, “We met that
man helpless, unconscious. The
investigation is still on. It is
something we have to be careful of.
It is something that needs to be done
vividly in order to avoid any wrong
or inconvenience along the
investigation.”

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/05/deborah-samuels-suspected-killers-were-charged-court-inciting-and-disturbance-got

https://www.nairaland.com/7753609/deborah-killers-charged-court-got#124244081

Those that killed Deborah, do they have Peace?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
There is no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit -Romans 8:1.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I into you. -John 14:27

So you can say that again. Christians are very lucky to be in the religion of Peace.

Maynmann:

How lucky you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Maynmann: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Queenttoast01:

So you can say that again. Christians are very lucky to be in the religion of Peace.

Yes, they are very lucky, Roman Christianity that was Created in first century AD is the only religion of peace.
Even the religion of jesus and his ancestors according to the book, Judaism is not, only Christianity is.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
All Christians whether Roman or Nigerian are lucky to be in the only religion of Peace. Jesus Christ is the vine and we are the branches -John 15:5

Maynmann:

Yes, they are very lucky, Roman Christianity that was Created in first century AD is the only religion of peace.
Even the religion of jesus and his ancestors according to the book, Judaism is not, only Christianity is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Maynmann: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
If not for the romans that created and established the doctrine of Christianity you have now, there will no religion of peace, our ancestors where worshiping religion of war before, olorun na war fighter.
Queenttoast01:
All Christians whether Roman or Nigerian are lucky to be in the only religion of Peace. Jesus Christ is the vine and we are the branches -John 15:5

Hope you know olorun and yahweh are not the same?

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Queenttoast01:
I will be dropping some evidence from the Bible and other happenings to prove to you that in only Jesus Christ you can find Peace.

ABUJA, Nigeria (AP) — A man was stoned to death after being accused of blasphemy in northwest Nigeria, authorities and activists said, sparking outrage on Monday from rights groups worried about what they said were growing threats to religious freedom in the region.

Usman Buda, a butcher, was killed Sunday in Sokoto state’s Gwandu district after he “allegedly blasphemed the Holy Prophet Muhammad” during an argument with another trader in a marketplace, police spokesman Ahmad Rufa’i said in a statement on Sunday night.

Local residents shared videos that appeared to be from the scene showing a large crowd that included children pelting stones at Buda on the floor as they cursed him.

https://apnews.com/article/sokoto-blasphemy-mob-religion-islam-b9a158fa748d9126437115b214678481

Those that killed Usman Buda, do they have Peace?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Maynmann: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Using the book of your religion to prove that your religion is the only one with peace, genius.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Maynmann:
Using the book of your religion to prove that your religion is the only one with peace, genius.

Kindly read what is written in the book attached underneath and tell me if they would have Peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Maynmann: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Queenttoast01:

Kindly read what is written in the book attached underneath and tell me if they would have Peace.
You no dey read Old Testament?

Deuteronomy 20:16-18
16 However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. 17 Completely destroy[a] them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you. 18 Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the Lord your God.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
The way of the sinner leads to destruction but the way of the righteous leads to eternal life.

https://www.facebook.com/100063996131375/posts/pfbid04nKjpTsoUAEmhG8RyFeJmE59EzA4QbuVohAFYhUi4xWz3SPUhFeZcpPpoGqXdnWfl/?app=fbl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Maynmann: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Queenttoast01:
The way of the sinner leads to destruction but the way of the righteous leads to eternal life.

https://www.facebook.com/100063996131375/posts/pfbid04nKjpTsoUAEmhG8RyFeJmE59EzA4QbuVohAFYhUi4xWz3SPUhFeZcpPpoGqXdnWfl/?app=fbl
People in hell also have eternal life na, how will they keep burning, they must pay for their sins against isrealite god, yahweh grin
Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Queenttoast01:

Four men kidnapped, gang-raped, and murdered a 40-year-old Christian widow identified as Shazia Imran and later doused her body with acid in Lahore, the victim’s brother said.

The victim’s family claimed that the prime accused, Mani Gujjar, had been forcing Shazia to convert to Islam and marry him.

Shazia’s husband, Imran, was also killed 18 months ago by the same ‘thugs’, but the islamic police deliberately turned that murder case into a case of accident to shield the accused.

https://www.nairaland.com/7753497/christian-woman-raped-murdered-rejecting#124234182

Those that gang raped & murdered Shazia Imran, do they have peace?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Please, I want answers to all this questions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7753763/see-what-happened-katsina-today#124243723

According to these report, those that burnt down their fellow human being(s) right in their vehicle, do they have Peace?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Queenttoast01:

France has FALLEN to African migrants and is now an Islamic caliphate.

White Christians are being publicly raped and murdered across the entire country.

French police and MSM cannot even keep track of which towns have been totally burned to the ground.

The French let in a Trojan horse and now they have been conquered.

Western civilization is on the brink of collapse. We have to fight back NOW.

Shouts of "Allahu Akbar" as France is destroyed from within (VIDEO)

https://rumble.com/v2x6dd6-shouts-of-allahu-akbar-as-france-is-destroyed-from-within.html

Imam bragged: "France WILL become an Islamic country through Jihad; The entire world WILL be subject to Islamic Rule" (VIDEO)

https://twitter.com/AmyMek/status/1675024433235505153

https://www.nairaland.com/7747855/france-war-islamic-caliphate-takes

Those that publicly raped and murdered white Christians in France, do they have Peace?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 5:36am On Jul 07, 2023
Col.4.1 – Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.
Col.4.2 – Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
Col.4.3 – Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
Col.4.4 – That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.
Col.4.5 – Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
Col.4.6 – Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
Col.4.7 – All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, who is a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellowservant in the Lord:
Col.4.8 – Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that he might know your estate, and comfort your hearts;
Col.4.9 – With Onesimus, a faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you. They shall make known unto you all things which are done here.
Col.4.10 – Aristarchus my fellowprisoner saluteth you, and Marcus, sister’s son to Barnabas, (touching whom ye received commandments: if he come unto you, receive himwink
Col.4.11 – And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.
Col.4.12 – Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
Col.4.13 – For I bear him record, that he hath a great zeal for you, and them that are in Laodicea, and them in Hierapolis.
Col.4.14 – Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.
Col.4.15 – Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house.
Col.4.16 – And when this epistle is read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans; and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.
Col.4.17 – And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.
Col.4.18 – The salutation by the hand of me Paul. Remember my bonds. Grace be with you. Amen.
Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by orisa37: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2023
WE NEED TO CONTAIN THE RASHNESS AND THE INCONSISTENCIES IN OTHER RELIGIONS.
Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2023
Queenttoast01:

Please, I want answers to all this questions

What QUESTIONS? undecided
Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What QUESTIONS? undecided

Please read the above questions
Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2023
Yes, but we are only trying to identify a religion of Peace according to their fruit

orisa37:
WE NEED TO CONTAIN THE RASHNESS AND THE INCONSISTENCIES IN OTHER RELIGIONS.
Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Queenttoast01:

Please read the above questions

Please ask i'm not good in searching for questions if not directed at me!
Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please ask i'm not good in searching for questions if not directed at me!

Those that killed Usman Buda, do they have Peace?

Those that gang raped & murdered Shazia Imran, do they have peace?

Those that burnt down their fellow human being(s) right in their vehicle, do they have Peace?

Those that publicly raped and murdered white Christians in France, do they have Peace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Queenttoast01:

That depends on the type of peace you're talking about and the disposition of their hearts!

Paul was killing Christians in the first century and his conscience never judge him until he himself became a Christian that's when he was feeling really bad knowing fully well that if what Jesus promised him comes true then he will see again face to face with many Christians that he sent to their early grave!

So let's continue praying for them just as Stephen did for Paul and God answered his prayer! smiley
Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Aemmyjah(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That depends on the type of peace you're talking about and the disposition of their hearts!

Paul was killing Christians in the first century and his conscience never judge him until he himself became a Christian that's when he was feeling really bad knowing fully well that if what Jesus promised him comes true then he will see again face to face with many Christians that he sent to their early grave!

So let's continue praying for them just as Stephen did for Paul and God answered his prayer! smiley

This is beautiful
Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Queenttoast01: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
The name Paul was already a Christian then who already knew Jesus as the only source of Peace.

However, Saul did not kill, he was only a witness to the killing of Stephen (Act 7:58-60) and a prosecutor of the early christians before his conversion on his way to Damascus.

Please don't mix the scripture

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Aemmyjah(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Maynmann:

People in hell also have eternal life na, how will they keep burning, they must pay for their sins against isrealite god, yahweh grin

Guy, you're funny
Why attack something both ways?
This same thing you said now, some other persons, you'll show them with references that they are pagan philosophy. Haba
Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by hopefulLandlord: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jainism is the true religion of peace. get yourself educated. it's a nontheistic religion or atheistic religion. they don't believe in god(s)
Re: Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace by Maynmann: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Guy, you're funny
Why attack something both ways?
This same thing you said now, some other persons, you'll show them with references that they are pagan philosophy. Haba
Incoherent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Must A Born-again Christian Go To Church Every Sunday? / Is Religion A Business? / What Is A Pastor Looking For In Hilda Baci's Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.