Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help (15567 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Just Claimed He Received Appointment Letter From NATFORCE / Natforce / Natforce Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by alasane: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
ok
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by aspabay(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Ventura1: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Natforce and his sibling Peace corps are set up by overzealous Nigerians to scam the youth.

Tinubu will rather concentrate effort in state and community policing than these useless bodies.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Raphael81(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
If you have spare 100k to waste in this Next upper level, then waste it on your friend but this regime must favour me, myself,I, my family,friends and everyone reading this comment.
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Skymento(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
I have their appointment letter with me for over two years now, I have gone to their headquarters in asokoro, they are not recognized by the government.

Use your money for something else and beware of that your friend because he knows everything about the job but choose not to disclose it to you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Ujaduojo: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Natforce had been outlaw and it is not operating now. I got two offers with me. In summary don't use your business money for it too. For more info contact me.

4 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by tuzeriouz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:
This is how peace corps scammed one of my members that year. The guy was carrying the mata on his head like firewood until Buhari came openly to disassociate himself from them. Anything that isn't linked to the federal government stay away from them in order to avoid stories that touch.

This I have seen.

peace corps may come through under PBAT
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by karnap(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
bukaty:
Do not waste your money. It not a federal government organization yet

Best advise for you.
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by ayo2008: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
HenryIgwe01:
he said they are recruiting people now while some people have even started work. So I’m wondering who’s paying those people that have started work? Is it federal government?

Run ooooooo00000
Their recruitment never closes for over 2 years or more?

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by omooba74(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Listen to voices of wisdom,perish the thought of paying any money for any fed jobs.i was once scammed by a serving police officer on the same NATFORCE some years back,it was really painful then but now thanks to Almighty GOD,level don change now...

4 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Ojayk(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
Use your money start your salon abeg.
The establishment of one unit under Malami abi Mugono under Buhari to track lite weapons and small arms took over Natforce supposed role.

HenryIgwe01:
Good afternoon everyone. I will go straight to the point.

Since I rounded up my Nysc, I haven’t gotten a good job. I’ve been in the street doing some little little job including teaching prospective Waec and jamb candidates.

Two days ago, a friend of mine told me about a federal government job which is known as National Taskforce. The abbreviation is NATFORCE.
He said he will sell the slot for me for over a hundred thousand naira.

With the little money I’ve been able to gather, I was planning to open a small barbing salon shop in order to not stay at home doing nothing. Now I don’t know if I should buy the slot or not becus I’m scared of being scammed especially this period.

He said it’s a federal government job, so I’m worried becus even though he wants to sell a slot to me atleast federal government would have alerted the public to apply for the job in which I’ve not even heard anything from the government.

Please 🙏🏻 If you have any idea about the job or you’re a staff, kindly enlighten me to be sure it’s true or scam. Thank you.
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by muyico(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Remembered peace cop?
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by IamANigerianMan: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
HenryIgwe01:

Since I rounded up my Nysc, I haven’t gotten a good job. I’ve been in the street doing some little little job including teaching prospective Waec and jamb candidates.

Two days ago, a friend of mine told me about a federal government job which is known as National Taskforce. The abbreviation is NATFORCE.

With the little money I’ve been able to gather, I was planning to open a small barbing salon shop in order to not stay at home doing nothing. Now I don’t know if I should buy the slot or not becus I’m scared of being scammed especially this period.

He said it’s a federal government job, so I’m worried becus even though he wants to sell a slot to me atleast federal government would have alerted the public to apply for the job in which I’ve not even heard anything from the government.

Please 🙏🏻 If you have any idea about the job or you’re a staff, kindly enlighten me to be sure it’s true or scam. Thank you.
CAPITAL SCAM
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by omoadeleye(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
HenryIgwe01:

Don't mind him, don't pay for anything, that's a scam, i even have the NATFORCE APPOINTMENT LETTER with me since three years ago and nothing up till now, FG didn't recognise them or approve them, they later changed the name to NATCOM and nothing yet still, don't stress yourself with the job, they have veen abandoned.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by mukthar2000(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
I’m worried becus even though he wants to sell a slot to me atleast federal government would have alerted the public to apply for the job in which I’ve not even heard anything from the government.

Op not all federal government job aleart the public, their language is either replacement or slot .

But be wise b4 any payment.
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by mediclife1987(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
bukaty:
Do not waste your money. It not a federal government organization yet

So they're just some bomboclats seeking attention from the Federal Government.

They need to be sent to the Psychiatric hospital.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Ejegbleje(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Don't waste your time and money. They issued me appointment letter since 2013. It's been one extortion or the other. I have warned them not to call me again

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Djuggernaut(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Scam
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by dreu2fine(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
HenryIgwe01:

Think of another thing not yet approved
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by kforces2000(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
HenryIgwe01:

My brother, it's a scam. Go and invest your money in your salon business. NATFORCE is non existent for now because federal government said they don't have money to pay any other security agency.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Hassanmaye(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
HenryIgwe01:

Don't waste your money it's not approved yet
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Kobicove(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:
This is how peace corps scammed one of my members that year. The guy was carrying the mata on his head like firewood until Buhari came openly to disassociate himself from them. Anything that isn't linked to the federal government stay away from them in order to avoid stories that touch.

This I have seen.

I also know someone who got scammed by that Peace Corps nonsense in spite of repeated warning that it was not real

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
It's a scam,we arrested them in Bayelsa state and sealed their office!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by EJEHSON(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
I worked with the overall boss between 2020/2021, the job is not legit yet, don't waste your money. They are just like peace Corp looking for recognition. I even have about five employment letters with me currently.
People who are working there are doing it with the mind set that the federal government will recognize them someday. For now, there is nothing like salary or allowance.
Don't go there bro, no matter the sweet mouth.
Na wa been the print those letters.
HenryIgwe01:

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by incandescentena: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Pinkybush:
My bros applied for that job for the past 7rs now, spent nothing less than 100k, still nothing come out. So, don't waste your money on that scam.
It's a disbanneded group. Fake!
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by erisegun: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
i remember in 2012 when they used my school as camp groung during holiday......the DSS people came to arrest the commandants of NATFORCE and our school authorities. na so camp scatter. money gone.na so every body go back to him house empty handed...NATFORCE has not been approved .dont waste your innocent 100k
HenryIgwe01:

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
There's fire on the mountain run, run,run! This is purely fake! So, don't give your money to somebody who will use your money to take beer and peppersoup. A word they say is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by liamjakes247: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
If you are a guy you’re stupid. All fingers are not equal. If you can’t do something to help a brotherman, never put him down.
orohbiro:
After good four years plus one year Carry over in school you looking for a job that even an ilitrate can also apply for your parents should be disappointed see your life
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Nezan(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
A simple google check would have proved to you that the NATFORCE thing is scam.

Am worried about the sincerity of that your friend o, he saw you had 100k and wanted to scam you, hunger bad sha.

RUN!
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by odenkirk: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
HenryIgwe01:
he said they are recruiting people now while some people have even started work. So I’m wondering who’s paying those people that have started work? Is it federal government?
i was scammed 70k using same format dont go its a scam i repeat itsa scam natforce is scam.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by dshe: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
I can't believe this scam still exist. They sold this thing to me @ 25k each plus discount 8 years ago. I bought 3 slots. I am still looking for the guy till today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Development Bank Internship Programme 2017 / Recruitment: Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd. / Please Help With Your Candid Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.