Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help (15568 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Just Claimed He Received Appointment Letter From NATFORCE / Natforce / Natforce Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Treasure17(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Invest your money where you can see it grow.
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by danniekute(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
RUN oooo...
RUN oooo...
RUN oooo...
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Bigseven(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
DONT BUY THAT JOB. OPEN YOUR BARBING SALOON e get why I use capital letters write and don’t ask

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Elaric(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Run from that friend of yours. This is scam. 2013 someone almost scam me with this exact format of some have started work. Wasted my time doing training that never saw the light of the day.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by pagorino(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
markidoo:
I have been working in Federal Secretariat, Uyo for a out four years and I have come in close contact with those NATFORCE guys, their job is not real or gazetted . Use that money open Salon or use am drink beer, smash pussy. Don't buy the job. Those people have been convincing thousands of people once they come and know that you can work for a year, shishi no drop as Fed Govt staff that they claim they just get tired and whiz into thin air. DONT BUY THAT JOB you too sabi their tactics. Na scam grin

Another of their tactics is that they'll tell you NATFORCE has been disbanded and NATCOM had been approved infact sef e dey president table, na for him PA to carry Biro for am make e sign.. What will make you believe is that they even occupy an Office in the FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX.. Na so, Dem dey con, con people upandan.
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Edipet(m): 3:10am On Jul 07, 2023
FalseProphet1:
This is how peace corps scammed one of my members that year. The guy was carrying the mata on his head like firewood until Buhari came openly to disassociate himself from them. Anything that isn't linked to the federal government stay away from them in order to avoid stories that touch.

This I have seen.
my guy still get hope I. That peace corps. He has spent more than 100k. They even took them to Abuja for training.
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Handsome50: 5:54am On Jul 07, 2023
It’s not Natforce anymore, it’s natcom. And their bill passed the House and Senate chambers waiting on Presidential signature to make it a commission. Feel free to verify my information…. I use to be a part of them before I relocated to America but am still in close contact with them and following up on their progress.

NATCOM is real but don’t be scammed by the fake ones.

Go to their office and get more information, if you are in lagos, they have their office at IKOYI

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Iamsane: 6:09am On Jul 07, 2023
HenryIgwe01:
Good afternoon everyone. I will go straight to the point.

Since I rounded up my Nysc, I haven’t gotten a good job. I’ve been in the street doing some little little job including teaching prospective Waec and jamb candidates.

Two days ago, a friend of mine told me about a federal government job which is known as National Taskforce. The abbreviation is NATFORCE.
He said he will sell the slot for me for over a hundred thousand naira.

With the little money I’ve been able to gather, I was planning to open a small barbing salon shop in order to not stay at home doing nothing. Now I don’t know if I should buy the slot or not becus I’m scared of being scammed especially this period.

He said it’s a federal government job, so I’m worried becus even though he wants to sell a slot to me atleast federal government would have alerted the public to apply for the job in which I’ve not even heard anything from the government.

Please 🙏🏻 If you have any idea about the job or you’re a staff, kindly enlighten me to be sure it’s true or scam. Thank you.

Your friend is a criminal.
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by munamuna1: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2023
HenryIgwe01:
Good afternoon everyone. I will go straight to the point.

Since I rounded up my Nysc, I haven’t gotten a good job. I’ve been in the street doing some little little job including teaching prospective Waec and jamb candidates.

Two days ago, a friend of mine told me about a federal government job which is known as National Taskforce. The abbreviation is NATFORCE.
He said he will sell the slot for me for over a hundred thousand naira.

With the little money I’ve been able to gather, I was planning to open a small barbing salon shop in order to not stay at home doing nothing. Now I don’t know if I should buy the slot or not becus I’m scared of being scammed especially this period.

He said it’s a federal government job, so I’m worried becus even though he wants to sell a slot to me atleast federal government would have alerted the public to apply for the job in which I’ve not even heard anything from the government.

Please 🙏🏻 If you have any idea about the job or you’re a staff, kindly enlighten me to be sure it’s true or scam. Thank you.

My elder brother got the job since two years ago and done with documentation but no approval to operate since then
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Valerie01(f): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2023
I got an appointment letter from them last year, it is fake. Don't waste your money

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by chatwithbruno(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
NATFORCE now NATCOM which is an acronym for "National Commission for the Coordination and Control of the Proliferation of Small Arms, Ammuninition and Light Weapons, is an ECOWAS job in partnership with the federal government and is a legit job.

The job has scaled through the national assembly via first, second and third reading and it is currently on the table of Mr president for an accent.

I know the job is legit, but I don't know if your friend is trying to scam you or something. That's all I can say for now and shame unto the person that spoke negatively about prospectives of NATCOM at the Federal Secretariat Complex Uyo. Again Shame unto him.
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by VOsimhen144(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Handsome50:
It’s not Natforce anymore, it’s natcom. And their bill passed the House and Senate chambers waiting on Presidential signature to make it a commission. Feel free to verify my information…. I use to be a part of them before I relocated to America but am still in close contact with them and following up on their progress.
Go to their office and get more information, if you are in lagos, they have their office at IKOYI

chatwithbruno:
NATFORCE now NATCOM which is an acronym for "National Commission for the Coordination and Control of the Proliferation of Small Arms, Ammuninition and Light Weapons, is an ECOWAS job in partnership with the federal government and is a legit job.

The job has scaled through the national assembly via first, second and third reading and it is currently on the table of Mr president for an accent.

I know the job is legit, but I don't know if your friend is trying to scam you or something. That's all I can say for now and shame unto the person that spoke negatively about prospectives of NATCOM at the Federal Secretariat Complex Uyo. Again Shame unto him.

Natforce or Natcom, non of the security agencies have been approved by the federal government, It was even declared illegal operation by former president Buhari two times.
Natforce or Natcom are just working voluntarily without salary or allowance hoping that one day Tinubu will sign the bill.
Nigerian have more than enough security forces to handle the affairs of this country.

NATFORCE is not even well organized compared to SURE-P Task Force. If the federal government is to sign any pending security agencies I pray it should be SURE-P task force.

SURE-P Task force was so organized, they even had their own painted vehicles. They were operating so good. Infact everyone thought Buhari was gonna sign it.

My younger brother go an appointment letter and went for their training. He was given uniform and boot.

When the bill was passed, Buhari didn’t even sign it. Buhari showed them shege. I really felt for them.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by AssoJnr: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
I was recruited in 2013 and issued another letter in 2022, the job is not yet gazetted. If he can offer you for free that would be good but no need to waste your money for now.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Nueel: 8:02am On Jan 23
Please help concerning this. Someone just got appointment letter and ask to come for training on the 26th of this month. How sure is this? Who has gone for training before?
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by berbs: 11:26pm On Mar 15
xavuv:
..run away from natforce as fast as you can.

Dont give shi shi to anyone. Im talking from experience. Members of natforce have been conning unsuspecting people to come and buy form/slot since 2013

Did you say since 2013
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by berbs: 11:31pm On Mar 15
Handsome50:

Please where is their office at Ikoyi?
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by berbs: 11:35pm On Mar 15
Nueel:
Please help concerning this. Someone just got appointment letter and ask to come for training on the 26th of this month. How sure is this? Who has gone for training before?

So did the training hold?
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by xavuv: 10:23am On Mar 16
berbs:

Did you say since 2013

Yes, very true
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by berbs: 3:41pm On Mar 16
xavuv:

Yes, very true

Jeez. And they are trying to do another training now because the president wants to sign the bill to law. So I heard. It's well oooo.
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Koldam2020: 6:49pm On Mar 16
orohbiro:
After good four years plus one year Carry over in school you looking for a job that even an ilitrate can also apply for your parents should be disappointed see your life
Must you insult someone, it is not compulsory you must respond

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by xavuv: 6:53pm On Mar 16
berbs:

Jeez. And they are trying to do another training now because the president wants to sign the bill to law. So I heard. It's well oooo.

Na lie. President is not and will not sign anything. I still have their appointment letter somewhere. Useless letter.

That's their usual line of statement... Since 2013

" President is about to sign bla bla bla"

Same line of statement the peace corps uses too

Dont fall for the natforce scam

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by berbs: 10:50pm On Mar 16
xavuv:

Na lie. President is not and will not sign anything. I still have their appointment letter somewhere. Useless letter.

That's their usual line of statement... Since 2013

" President is about to sign bla bla bla"

Same line of statement the peace corps uses too

Dont fall for the natforce scam

Well, NSCDC also went through such metamorphosis and it was being signed into law eventually. I'm not saying whether it's true or not, anything is possible and in the case of NSCDC, it took close to 50 years or even more.

NSCDC is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry. The corps is statutorily empowered by lay Act No. 2 of 2003 and amended by Act 6 of 4th June 2007.

The Corps is empowered to institute legal proceedings by or in then and of the Attorney General of the Federation in accordance with the provisions of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria against any person or persons suspected to have committed an offence, maintain an armed squad in order to bear fire arms among others to strengthen the corps in the discharge of its statutory duties

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps was first introduced in May 1967 during the Nigerian Civil War within the then Federal Capital Territory of Lagos for the purpose of sensitization and protection of the civil populace. It was then known as Lagos Civil Defence Committee.

It later metamorphosed into the present day Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in 1970. On inception, the Corps had the objective of carrying out some educational and enlightenment campaigns in and around the Federal Capital of Lagos to sensitize members of the civil populace on enemy attacks and how to save themselves from danger as most Nigerians living in and around Lagos territory then had little or no knowledge about war and its implications. Members of the Committee deemed it important to educate through electronic and print media on how to guide themselves during air raids, bomb attacks, identify bombs and how to dive into trenches during bomb blast.

In 1984, the Corps was transformed into a National security outfit and in 1988, there was a major re-structuring of the Corps that led to the establishment of Commands throughout the Federation, including Abuja, and the addition of special functions by the Federal Government.
On 28th June 2003, an Act to give statutory backing to the NSCDC passed by the National Assembly was signed into law by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR, the former president and Commander in chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by xavuv: 4:43am On Mar 17
Ok
berbs:

Well, NSCDC also went through such metamorphosis and it was being signed into law eventually. I'm not saying whether it's true or not, anything is possible and in the case of NSCDC, it took close to 50 years or even more.

NSCDC is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry. The corps is statutorily empowered by lay Act No. 2 of 2003 and amended by Act 6 of 4th June 2007.

The Corps is empowered to institute legal proceedings by or in then and of the Attorney General of the Federation in accordance with the provisions of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria against any person or persons suspected to have committed an offence, maintain an armed squad in order to bear fire arms among others to strengthen the corps in the discharge of its statutory duties

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps was first introduced in May 1967 during the Nigerian Civil War within the then Federal Capital Territory of Lagos for the purpose of sensitization and protection of the civil populace. It was then known as Lagos Civil Defence Committee.

It later metamorphosed into the present day Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in 1970. On inception, the Corps had the objective of carrying out some educational and enlightenment campaigns in and around the Federal Capital of Lagos to sensitize members of the civil populace on enemy attacks and how to save themselves from danger as most Nigerians living in and around Lagos territory then had little or no knowledge about war and its implications. Members of the Committee deemed it important to educate through electronic and print media on how to guide themselves during air raids, bomb attacks, identify bombs and how to dive into trenches during bomb blast.

In 1984, the Corps was transformed into a National security outfit and in 1988, there was a major re-structuring of the Corps that led to the establishment of Commands throughout the Federation, including Abuja, and the addition of special functions by the Federal Government.
On 28th June 2003, an Act to give statutory backing to the NSCDC passed by the National Assembly was signed into law by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR, the former president and Commander in chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recruitment: Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd. / Please Help With Your Candid Opinion / Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.