Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ok I Really Need An Advice Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok I Really Need An Advice Here (963 Views)

Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... / Pls I Need Your Advice Here / Ok, I Am Blushing. . . .why Wouldn't You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by gentlem80(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2011
Hello Dudes/Dudelets,

I'm in a funny situation now. I met this lady couple of days ago (though we met long ago over 5 yrs to be precise). We started talking again and all sound well. Whenever I text her her, she always reply and sounded excited meeting me again. Just of recent I dont know what is realy wrong with this lady. She wont reply my text messages and i called her yersterday and started saying she is busy and I offered to call her back later in the night. To my surprise, she said I shouldnt bother that she is going to call me back later in the night yesterday, I practically was gazingb at the bloody phone throughout, but she hasnt call up till now.

I'm just wondering if she is playing the weird games they play or its simply a sign of I'm not bloody interested in you. I'm a little confused here and would like if someone with reasonable advice could render any help.

Thanks all
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by harakiri(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2011
You're selling yourself short. You are giving her the impression that you're needy and desperate. That's not a good start. As much as you wanna hook up with her, you shouldn't put all your cards on the table. Keep her guessing. Be mysterious. Quit being "Mr Predictable".

Be the challenge. Nuff said!
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by omega25red(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2011
poster i have a few questions

1. you knew her before but you just reconnected?
2. Does she know that you are interested in her in a romantic sense?
3. Have you asked her out?
4. The conversations you have had with her, were they just cahtting as friends or planning a date?
5. why did you just text and not call?
6. Why are you waiting by the phone for a woman to call you?

please answer these questions for me that way i will have a better sense and a response
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by gentlem80(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
Thanks guys @Omega

The answers to questions are given below
(1) Yes he are just reconnecting. I've had my eyes on her for a long time though.
(2) This is very obvious.
(3) I havent but she won even give me the platform to do that.
(4) Purely chatting as friends.
(5) I did call oh bros, she never pick up but she always reply to my text not until recently sha.
(6) lol, u can castigate me for this, honestly I dont know

I hope this is clear enough.
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by omega25red(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2011
well bro thanks for answering my questions. It seems like you waited too long to make your move and you know how some people are as soon as they get in a relationship they ignore all their friends and potential suitors until the new relationship goes bad. Anyway you might just want to let her be for a while she may or may not come to her senses.
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by iice(f): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
There are many fishes in the sea.
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by MrsChima1(f): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2011
And not enough fishermen. ^^^
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by tellwisdom: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
Why is dis guy dying for someone who wants to CHOP his money?? angry angry
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2011
Lol @ "Dudelets!" grin grin grin
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by cynthiafred67(f): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2011
give her time and if she does not come back there are many fishes in the ocean.  undecided
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by slimyem: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
sexkillz:

Lol @ "Dudelets!" grin grin grin
dudulets mean amaphrodites.
M single sexed.m out!
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2011
Take your mind off her, when she's ready she will call you.

Why are you worried? Is not as if she's your lover, you just met her.
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by SAFO(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2011
She probably thought you were someone else from the past at first and was excited to meet you, then when she finally realized who it was. Uh oh

Sorry bros, you must have left a bad impression.
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
slimyem:

dudulets mean amaphrodites.
M single sexed.m out!
Really? shocked
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2011
harakiri:

You're selling yourself short. You are giving her the impression that you're needy and desperate. That's not a good start. As much as you wanna hook up with her, you shouldn't put all your cards on the table. Keep her guessing. Be mysterious. Quit being "Mr Predictable".

Be the challenge. Nuff said!
UH UH! dESPERADOES IN D HOUSE!! grin
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by tashanja(m): 3:13am On Oct 06, 2011
Sorry dude, its obvious this girl isn't into you, move on.
Re: Ok I Really Need An Advice Here by kpolli(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2011
free her

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Planner? / Lies In Relationship / Can I Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.