Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW (730 Views)

Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Xenophobia: See Gen Sani Abacha Would Have Handled It / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by Ezeama400: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
It has been confirmed that Reno Omokiri is really playing with the brain of some people because he's so desperate to come back to Nigeria, but he doesn't know how to go about it other than massaging the deflated ego of some misguided elements in SW ..

This Is the same Reno that has mocked Tinubu several times due to his mouth odour and his teeth

Why he pressing mumu button of the people of SW by saying that "Yorubas don't face xenobic attack outside Nigeria" ?

Those of us that have had an opportunity to travel outside Nigeria know that foreigners see Afrca as a country not even a continent. Only educated/exposed foreigners know that Africa is a continent with many countries inside.

How can Reno say that foreigners don't attack yorubas?
Do people outside Nigeria know is who ?
Even outside Nigeria, other African countries see Nigeria as one..

When airpeace evacuated Nigerians from South Africa during xenobic attack, names were published here on nairaland, some SW people that thought that Only Igbos were victims turned around and starred insulting South Africans when they found out their names were dominating the list..
It made fp on nairaland here

Reno knows this thruth, but he's been busy fingering the brains of the people he knows that are not exposed.. grin

Here is the ridiculous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7754768/never-heard-xenophobic-attack-against

Then the attached pictures below are evidence how he has been insulting tinubu in the past because of his teeth settings

7 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by Ezeama400: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Reno dey finger sw people no be small ..

I got to know how primitive some of them are when I saw them throwing owambe on that thread grin grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by ChatterHouse: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Reno de New Savior of the Agbadorians

I love how Reno can manipulate selected few
That have given Tinubu their brains

I'm a patriot, whenever I see good I say it

Unlike Zombie who see bad all ways

7 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by mariahAngel(f): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Every sensible person knows that Reno is nothing but an opportunistic manipulator, and an inciter.
A man who stands for nothing.

11 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by Ezeama400: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
mariahAngel:
Every sensible person knows that Reno is nothing but an opportunistic manipulator, and an inciter.
A man who stands for nothing.

If you see how he s manipulating their brains on Twitter u go just pity yorubas

8 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by Ceenaija(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Those people are easily deceived.

9 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by WhiteNRed: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Only Children takes Reno Omokri serious in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by AustineE1: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
hahaha he sure knows how to press the mumu button of a particular region of this country...tell them that there land grows better food than others or that there cars are bigger than that of others and they will start shouting up Omuolabi!

9 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Only Yoruba Muslim worship Reno as their savoir..

He can't decive us

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by blocksy007: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
I too trust Yoruba man. They can't be fooled. Them go break you when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by 001Lagos: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Reno is playing with their brain 🤣😂

The same Reno that has accused Tinubu countlessly of being a drug pusher grin

6 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by blocksy007: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ezeama400:
Reno dey finger their people no be small ..

I got to know how primitive some of them are when I saw them throwing owambe on that thread grin grin cheesy grin

Oga Yoruba people are smarter than him. Nah one small Yoruba boy go destroy Reno overnight. Yorubas are even smarter than Northerners

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by Ezeama400: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
blocksy007:

Oga Yoruba people are smarter than him. Nah one small Yoruba boy go destroy Reno overnight. Yorubas are even smarter than Northerners

Read that thread and see how he succeeded in taking advantage of some of your people that haven't left their enclave before..

Africans are one in the eyes of westerners, Nigerians are one in the eyes of other Africans..

It's a pity he succeeding fingering you people's brain

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by blocksy007: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

He can't decive us

He can't even fool the dumbest Yoruba man. Yorubas 100 times smarter than him and his entire tribe. Let's tell ourselves the truth even Northerners can't fool Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by DevilsEqual(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Flexibility is the true trait of civilized people
The SW people knows when to accept the ugly truth about themselves and also when to accept compliments from others\

Its evident in how they treated Sunday Igboho oho BS as agaisnt how SE people rallied around MNK

He attacked BAT, a single entity and not the SW, a region

So why should they feel bad that he dragged BAT, its not same thing as attacking a tribe, so of course, he's not playing them------
Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by blocksy007: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

Read that thread and see how he succeeded in taking advantage of some of your people that haven't left their enclave before..

Africans are one in the eyes of westerners, Nigerians are one in the eyes of other Africans..

It's a pity he succeeding fingering you people's brain

😂😂😂 That's how Yorubas act but trust me the Yorubas are not falling. They know who he is and will call him out when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by Warl0ck: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
I am IGBO but the truth is:
Reno omockery aint playing mind games with yorubas.
Its the yorubas that are playing with him either.

He is now praising tinubu cuz he is on power.

He thought that the hype could erase his betrayal of yorubas.
But just wait!

Trust me, yorubas are waiting for him to visit yorubaland, just as IGBOS are waiting for Simon Ekpa to visit IGBOLAND.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by BiafranPatriot: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
The guy dey use them play koso. grin

It goes to show how easily manipulated they are. No matter how they rant and voice their opinions, they are like Goats and sheep that need to be led. The sad thing is that to gain traction in Yoruba land, you must be a tribalist and an IGBO hater .

Reno's sins against Tinubu will be forgiven if he keeps insulting IGBOs. His major target for compensation purposes is Oluremi Tinubu (His Sister) who is also a known IGBO hater

In summary @reno..is an expendable dunce, with worthless values grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by kenny160: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Only mumu will not know, do you think yoruba is anybody's mate? We know when to talk and we dnt hate, if you like hatred, bring it on...when your LP candidate felt he can talk anyhow and forgot the future, we reminds him what he did when the time comes. so forget someone fingering some people brain and try to grow up, we are no more in 1963.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by LegendHero(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
I don’t care too much about Reno. Most Yoruba don’t give a bleep about his praise singing.

However, I need to respond to your below OP. People outside Nigeria in most countries know who is who. They know Yorubas and they know Ibos and this is even applicable in USA.

If you need any American here and tell them I’m Nigerian, most of them will ask are you Yoruba or Ibo and sometimes they ask are you from Lagos.

In South Africa, people profile Ibo more as drug traffickers and it’s a common knowledge. In Ghana, they profile Ibos more and they are able to differentiate. Even in India, they know 99% of drug traffickers are from Ibo people of Nigeria and they even always display their state name like Anambra mostly.

There was even a video in one Asia country where the policeman have to keep asking the guy why is it that “It’s only Ibo people that always do drug trafficking”.

I am not saying Yoruba abroad are holy too. But when it comes to crime visibility abroad, Ibos are more visible.

How can Reno say that foreigners don't attack yorubas?
Do people outside Nigeria know is who ?

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Reno Omokri is a middle aged charlatan hustling for crumbs with Nairaland agbado idiôts grin I always pity him because it's very shameful whenever an otherwise intelligent gentleman decides to do stupid and foolísh things that you would expect from a 16 year old teenager. There are people who do nonsense and you take it as normal but not people like Reno who I'm just laughing at because his integrity is gone forever and he'll always be viewed as a little green snake cool
Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by proeast(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
I used to think that Yorubas are smart until I saw them being manipulated by Reno.

Omockry just dey use their brain anyhow. Dey press their mumu button and they keep liking and sharing his IQ reducing posts grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by chidiokay: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ezeama400:
Reno dey finger sw people no be small ..

Wahala lo ko ara sii you are not different from Reno, Yorubas have gone beyond Reno's introduction to the world
We don't need validation, infact Yorubas are the Pride of west Africa,
Do you know white visit Nigeria for osun festival and some even stay learn yoruba culture & tradition
Do you know yoruba is among the few language introduced in Russia university
Do you the only artiste Pres bill clinton request for the 1st time he visited Nig. was sunny ade, i don"t even want to mention fela
Do you know Tiwa savage sang in yoruba at the king charles coronation

Do you know many hollywood movies i heard yoruba in the background, i remember the mummy, do you know how i feel watching the series Billion and heard axelord talk about yorubas .... reno is just cloutchasing

I can go on and on, We feel loved already #proudlyomoluabi #proudly yorubademon

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by Zupay: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Reno is mortally pained that Obi "cut" his ticket!

Reno dreamt of how he was going to come back to Nigeria with a bang and would once again, operate from Aso Rock if Atiku had won but Obi's pulling away from PDP, shattered that dream.

Any time he sees the pictures and videos of Tinubu's boys in Aso Rock which could have been him there, he gets triggered and displaces his anger on Obi, Obidients and the igbos.😆😆😆😆

Werey should be careful, getting admitted into Broadmoor, the most famous psychiatric hospital in the UK no go hard for am.😆😆😆
Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by chidiokay: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
proeast:
I used to think that Yorubas are smart until I saw them being manipulated by Reno.

Omockry just dey use their brain anyhow. Dey press their mumu button and they keep liking and sharing his IQ reducing posts grin grin

Manipulated to do what ?? undecided what is Reno using yorubas to achieve
when Reno was praising the other tribe and insulting BAT who send am undecided

Ají se bii oyo lari oyo o se bií omo eni baba enikankan. go ask around

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by OloyeVIII: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Who be Reno?
Re: Xenophobia:See How Reno Is Playing Football With The Brain Of People Of SW by Ezeama400: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

He can't decive us

Caution those miscreants

(1) (Reply)

Accredited Voters 354, Total Votes Cast 954: How Mbah/PDP Rigged In Enugu. / Is Nigeria Immune From Experiencing Coup D’etat? | Businessday / JUST IN: Tribunal Sacks Rep Member Over Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.