Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU (24399 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit / Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Alpharey: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2023
FESTUS AFRAIDO🤣🤣
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Alpharey: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2023
juman:
Obidients are in severe pain.

Jagaban is the president.

Says a hunger stricken begger
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Opiop: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2023
IVORY2009:

Very soon your Tinubu would not be recognized in the EU, as Nigerian president.
Always Online Everyday...This is a child of 18yrs don't reply his comments. He's always online looking for ways to insult people.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by IVORY2009(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2023
Opiop:
Always Online Everyday...This is a child of 18yrs don't reply his comments. He's always online looking for ways to insult people.

I dey laugh 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Mrtaye: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2023
kettykings:
The EU should give this man the ghadaffi treatment, I forgot he is too small , the should give him person non grata
Persona non grata 🤔
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by slam7000(m): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2023
XY23:

As predicted, he's back to twitter where he will ultimately damage all that is left of his reputation. Like Reno, a responsible man shouldn't be a rabble rouser.

Keyamo might have his moments but don’t compare him to Reno Omokri. Reno has never been responsible. Reno is disorientated, fake and a schizophrenic.

Academically, Reno is half baked. He is narcissistic and a fraud who creates multiple account on social media claiming and exalting himself as an author and a celebrated speech writer. Keyamo is a smart man, intelligent, can be arrogant but Reno is an old man acting and thinking like a child. I give credit though to him though....he is an opportunist who benefited from Goodluck Jonathan’s government and I’m sure his only qualification and achievement was writing speeches for Mrs Patience Jonathan.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Opiop: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2023
IVORY2009:

I dey laugh 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by FireUpNow(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2023
This noise maker at it again
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Tareq1105:

EU observers report is recolonization and should be condemned.

The same EU observers that said Nigeria would disintegrate after the election in 2019, but we disappointed them.

In 2023 election, EU observers said the election would mar or make Nigeria. They witnessed the peace we're enjoying when a winner was declared.

Then they thought of bringing up damaging reports to ignite crisis. Their reports would not affect our lives as a people.

Where's EU observers report on the election that brought Donald Trumps in US where Hillary Clinton claimed Russia assisted Trumps to rigg her out?

Where's the EU observers report on the election that brought Joe Biden to power where Trump claim there was rigging in some states?

As we speak, some Americans still believe Trump won that election. EU dare not try to write report on USA elections.

You know what? EU would regret this report. They would beg Tinubu. They need Nigeria to survive.

You can see US romancing Tinubu bcoz they don't want Tinubu to relate with Russia China Brazil South Africa or think of joining the trade block.

This is the last time EU would be allowed to support or monitor our election.
The EU are not powerful enough to querry American election, besides, America did not invite the EU to observer their elections but Nigeria did.

Nigeria needs the EU more than the EU needs them and if Nigeria should not invite the EU to observe they should also pay their debts to the EU and stop borrowing from the EU. If nigeria keep seeking for loans from the EU then they would be obligated to invite the EU to observe their elections. The EU is the largest economy in the world. Since the UK left the EU their economy has being going downhill.

Tinubu has been going to France shaking hands with and hugging Marcron, Marcron cannot be trusted, Marcron is neck deep with the EU, it was France that enabled to destruction of Libya and Gaddafi.

EU will regret? grin grin and beg nigeria? In your dreams. When they start sanctioning nigeria we will see who will beg. When they degrade your oil we will see who will beg, when they start using their press and journalists to propagate against and portray nigeria in a negative way around the world we will see who will beg, EU is more than 7 countries joined together, for your information, maybe because they call it the EU that some nigerians thinks they are not powerful.

They are not romancing Tinubu, they may had not even wanted Tinubu as president, the EU probarbly had wanted Obi or someone else and if they don't get their man in power they would do anything to put their man in power or sabotage the sitting President. Tinubu can support Russia or China if he wants he will be the enemy of the EU if he does that the they will see an excuse to destroy him

As i said, if you don't invite the EU to observe or monitor your elections then pay up your debts to the EU and stop borrowing from the EU, stop doing business with the EU altogether and see how they will degrade your oil make it worthless. And if you don't invite the EU to monitor then that also means you have something to hide you don't want them to see, it is bad enough nigeria is seen as a fantastically corrupt nation around the world. So nigeria really do not want to also be seen as a dictatorship nation, nigeria reall do not want to make enemies or mess with the EU co's they will destroy nigeria.

And stop comparing America with Nigeria, America are seen as world power, whereas nigeria are seen as a corrupt shithole. Nigeria cannot even get their human rights right let alone.
Have you ever heard the saying " no man is an island" ?
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by lexyclasy: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1676576134698344450
For your mind you will fan yourself that you have responded in a counter measure, when you end up exposing your lines of stupidity, when FFK wrote this same tirade, ask him how far....loose mouth at your age.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Mummiesboy: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
EU team are bunch of stupid people.
They are shameless dogs that can bark but can't bite. Keyamo shouldn't just bother about those useless clowns
The "useless" is festus the charge and bail lawyer. Is he not tired of fooling himself just like those riffraffs you see around Alaka junction in effurun?
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by KevinRoyalty: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
He talks to much, who is he to reply the European Union, he’s learning from lol,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” / No Nigerian Citizenship For British By Marriage / Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.