Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom (41236 Views)

Tinubu Will Revamp Nigeria’s Economy, Boost Energy Sector, Says Rone, FLNG Boss / Mohammed Bello-Koko: I Was Appointed NPA's Acting MD On Merit / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by theophorus(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
If you like make you still dey hate go. Na FDI dey enter home so ooo.

You better begin align and gather to dey relevant.

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by bigdammyj: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by 2mch(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
It’s not only about them setting up and bringing their own people but training Nigerians in technical expertise which is what we need in exchange for all these agreements.

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by SmartPolician: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
proeast:
Imo and Akwa Ibom seem to be making serious moves toward gas.

Imo has already gone far on onshore gas while Akwa Ibom is now focusing on offshore gas. The two states are also in the first 5 with biggest GDP in Nigeria.

Rivers State already has NLNG - that's a lot! That gas company transformed the whole of Bonny Island, generates a lot of money for FG and supplies 24-hour power to the host community.

14 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Stop gas flaring
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
God has laid his hand on tinubu to improve the lives of Nigerians. May God use tinubu to end suffering on Nigerians in Jesus name Amen

12 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by Tradepunter2: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Japan is a very credible partner with professionalism to the highest and transparency....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by renderme: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:

Calm down boss grin grin

I just spoke facts.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by renderme: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
M
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by GeneralPula: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jcomtrader:

We never see bua break light
Projects start next year I think..

The contract has been awarded out already..

What part of Akwa Ibom is the site location for the refinery?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by wiseone28: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
saphiere:
Dear men, I need a job not sex. Stop spamming my mails with rubbish.
Screenshot and expose those sex starve coyote 😎
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
That's good
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by jjcena(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
A picture like this is necessary

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by Reference(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fantastic development. Good one in the right direction of investment in export targeted industries.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by chizpim(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=renderme post=124259348]

After you went and rearranged your comment?

We are discussing Akwa ibom here. You’ve brought ur inferiority complex to come mention Imo. You guys can’t stand seeing any person being praised. E dey always pepper ur body. You must come and compare yourself. So insecure.

Igbos and insecurity,

Oga, he made a reference to his state. Moreover the topic is about gas and your tagging a whole tribe as insecure. This simply shows your state of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by Shantyken(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
otekleks:
Attach price make we know
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
saphiere:
Dear men, I need a job not sex. Stop spamming my mails with rubbish.

Stop lying. Nobody has your time on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by Reference(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tradepunter2:
Japan is a very credible partner with professionalism to the highest and transparency....

Totally agree.
One of the incorruptible development partners.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by 07kjb: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
renderme:

After you went and rearranged your comment?

We are discussing Akwa ibom here. You’ve brought ur inferiority complex to come mention Imo. You guys can’t stand seeing any person being praised. E dey always pepper ur body. You must come and compare yourself. So insecure.

Igbos and insecurity, 5 and 6.

U are plain stup-d

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by ehemwhy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
[Yes, but the smallest prekeed japanese brain is much more bigger than your preek, Massive Foreign Direct Investment for Akwa Ibom ]

Tinubu's preek must be very tiny if small preeked Japanese are taller than him.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by MS247: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nigeria is a rich country... Lots of resources to explore, we only need a business oriented manager like Jagaban

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by ClearFlair: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Peter Obi
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by benqo01(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
THAT IDIOT SAYING MEN RE DUSTURBING HER HERE I KNW U SEEKING FOOLISH ATTENTION IF YOU HAVE GOT THE PROOF DROP IT OR YOU STFU

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by Xkonzult: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
What happened to kolmani discovery by uncle bubu?

Buhari did damage, no be small.
U must be smoking a special breed of colos
I swear,or ur brain eaten up by obatala
Kolmani dat has not raised local consumable lite crude..experimental stage

This his how buhari blamed goodluck ,with d APC PROGRAMMED ,lieing machine LIE MOHAMMED, attaching PROPHET MOHAMED (SAW)TO LAI( LIE ) is absurd,d MUSLIM COMMUNITY HATE LIES ,IF NOT FOR COMPASSION HE( LAI MOHAMED)
SHOULD HAVE BEEN STONED TO DEATH
now u know nothing about governance ,now you mislead a lot of innocent minds...MAY ALLAH FORGIVE YOU,I beg you in any form we all bear
The same fate and agony of misguided policies from our leaders...will be meted on everyone irrespective of tribe and ethnic divide with minimum resistance from uproctected ,unarmed majority of the masses...the MASSES ARE HUNGRY..and tired of excuse, from I HAD NO SHOES ,TO THEY DASHED ME 20MILLION TO BUY PRESIDENTIAL TICKET ,mind what u spill
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by Reference(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
2mch:
It’s not only about them setting up and bringing their own people but training Nigerians in technical expertise which is what we need in exchange for all these agreements.

I used to think this way but honestly Nigeria and her citizens are just not it.
The first priority will be to get it going, established and fit for the purpose of earning this country a steady stream of foreign exchange to help balance our books.

That should be our priority, the only priority now. And if that means 100% owned and operated by foreigners I am good with that.
Providing jobs and tech transfer comes a distant second.

Just look at what we have done with our industries including all those Obasanjo seized from multinationals starting in the 70's and where they are today.

The answer to that poser is simple. Let foreigners run this one and then incentify the next Dangote to prospect in another for the purpose of satisfying all other ideals. Afterall we have so called trained operators to manage the refineries and yet they are moribund caused by indigenous management that did not build them with their sweat. That is the difference.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by skywalker240(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Wodu89:
NLNG is in SS, BUA is in SS, Dangote refinery far from crude oil source would create a lot of problems for him, na there Rabiu go take pass am
Wise words
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by musicwriter(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
This is good investment.

Imagine so many of such gas facilities all over the creeks......petrol could become useless.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by 2mch(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Reference:

I used to think this way but honestly Nigeria and her citizens are just not it.
The first priority will be to get it going, established and fit for the purpose of earning this country a steady stream of foreign exchange to help balance our books.

That should be our priority, the only priority now. And if that means 100% owned and operated by foreigners I am good with that.
Providing jobs and tech transfer comes a distant second.

Just look at what we have done with our industries including all those Obasanjo seized from multinationals starting in the 70's and where they are today.

The answer to that poser is simple. Let foreigners run this one and then incentify the next Dangote to prospect in another for the purpose of satisfying all other ideals. Afterall we have so called trained operators to manage the refineries and yet they are moribund caused by indigenous management.
No sane country will constantly allow foreigners to come and run everything. We must provide our unemployed jobs in exchange for opportunity that the investors are coming for. In most countries you have to prove there is no one you can train in such expertise before you bring in someone from your country. Talking down on your people is not the best way. Foreigners come and do the same thing in Nigeria because Nigeria simply does not enforce laws to promote entrepreneurship, and jail thieves. We have to start holding ourselves accountable so these skills can transfer into industry. A lot of Nigerians own indigenous companies and they are doing well.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by Menclothing: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Wodu89:
NLNG is in SS, BUA is in SS, Dangote refinery far from crude oil source would create a lot of problems for him, na there Rabiu go take pass am

Everyone buy crude at same price opec world regulations
And export is done from Lagos only location that can naturally berth biggest ships

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by Sprints3: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Minicala818:
NAIRALAND don’t miss is small opportunity

No playing o

Palmpay started their new user free campaign giving away 10,000 for every new user that join through the verify campaign link without doing any task or referring anyone it free and easy money,

Rush now that is new and everyone is cashing out

even old user use different number to join and get the reward as for me I use my other phone number to join and collect the reward multiple time, it not much but it helps me a lot

People are secretly cashing out from this free money and they won’t tell you how

You need to register through the free campaign link to receive the money, you will fine the link below

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click link below
https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0GsPCwVebbGx26ce2eFQQB7faZaEPuu2ZhWV6TCBqPmMyYptmMjVcTzmJbTcoZ3ubl/?mibextid=cr9u03
And send me airtime 1k after you receive the money for me showing you this update 0..8.1..7.5.88.4.6.3.3
guy u and this your palmpay u no dey rest for referral

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery / Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.